• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Infractions system

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
THEY SEE ME TROLLIN'
THEY HATIN'

Well that's enough for me.
Interested to see how this turns out.

Question though: If I get a 30-point infraction, and then a three-day-ban, after I'm done with the ban, will it be taken away even though the expiration is 1 year? Or will that stay on, and if I get another 30-point infraction, I will have 60 and get myself a two-week ban?

Although I can't really think of how it could hurt. :/

lol

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
dude im totally watching nanako play the castanets with youre a jerk in the background holy shit

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Hmm, yes, slightly. I think it's pretty clear that this isn't just something like rep. I think it could use a bit more emphasis, but other than that I don't feel that the mods would go out of line with this.

Actually, I just wanted to say that I think it warrants a little a little more than just a slightly. But yeah, opinions.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
It's only three days. If you can't bear being away from an internet forum for that long, there's a very simple way to avoid that.

I'm generally away from KHI three to five days, on average. It has something to do with you know.. lack of free time due to college work (which why I'm on so late tonight).

Anyways, I don't see anything wrong, though I can see a lot of people getting banned because of flaming/ spamming and some leaving KHI because of it.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
i can say from experience the infraction system is enforced, since members here have such fragile self-esteems that they feel threatened by words over the internet

EDIT: how's a guy supposed to know if he's close to getting banned because of people BAAAAAAAAAAWWWW'ing when he only gets warnings half the time?

I love the infraction system, but as I've seen it in action in larger, official forums (oh my gosh DO NOT REMIND ME ABOUT NSIDER OR SMASHBOARDS forums), it never really works out well in practice, because it ends up being too sensitive (maybe it's just gaming forums, but for example you post your thoughts on a game, and if it's against the majority opinion, you'll often get infracted for "trolling" -_-)

I'm anxious to see how it works out, and cautiously optimistic.

basically he wants me to get banned because he takes trolling far too seriously

Last edited:
Back