• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

INFORMATION! READ NOW!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

I am very frustrated that someone deleted my thread on the novel release dates, because I can't find them anywhere so I'm making the thread again, for those ignorant enough to argue the fact that the set date is the 25th for the novels. It is, I don't care how many people disagree because it's info from wikipedia, but I am certain. It's the most updated info on the novels releasing in NA.
It is on the 25th. It is updated and it is very soon. They would not lie about something that close to what it says for release dates.:cursing::cursing:

TrueRoxas527

Well, I didn't actually check anywhere else, but this would be the best place for it! And, the people who deleted it, PLEASE tell me why you deleted it because I am rather annoyed. The thing about the novels is true though.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It was probably because several people [myself included] were arguing pointlessly over something I can't remember.

Oh, wait, you're that caps lock kid, aren't you?

And calm down, the mods don't like being raged at.

TrueRoxas527

well, sorry but these things annoy me. All I want to know, is why my thread is gone. I left it for 2 days, came back an hour ago, and it was gone. But still, if somebody could help me out by searching up 'list of kingdom hearts media' in wikipedia and looking right at the detail listed there.
(Not bothering to put a link, people can easily do it themselves)
Like I also said in the other thread, the novels are very special and ccontain lots of new information so if people could stop telling me to cool down and start talking about the thread, please!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And making an angry thread like this is going to fix things how? I personally don't know about the thread you are talking about, but this isn't the way to go about finding your answers. Try PMing one of the section mods instead of making pointless threads

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back