• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Information at the end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
After I watched all the credits and stuff, at the end is an information windows which says "Would you like to save clear data? Saving allows you to unlock new content". Does that mean it SAVES my game? I don't want to lose my first gameplay of a game with multiple save files... I don't know why, I do the same thing in every game I play. English is not my first language so I'm not sure does that information window mean it deletes my first game and replaces it with empty data so I can make a new game.

And if someone didn't already understand, I'm talking about Dream Drop Distance...

Xelon99

Awards
Yup, just like in KH2, your game will be saved normally and you'll end up right before the final fight. The only thing that's changed is that the game recognizes you beat the game and extra end-game content will be unlocked for you. Secret bosses, new scores, minigames. The usual.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
Yup, just like in KH2, your game will be saved normally and you'll end up right before the final fight. The only thing that's changed is that the game recognizes you beat the game and extra end-game content will be unlocked for you. Secret bosses, new scores, minigames. The usual.

Thank you really much! I didn't know that thing about KH2, I got to close my PS before something like that even appeard (just when credits started). Seriously, I got to fight all the Xemnas battles again? I don't want to play that Riku part in KH2 ever again!

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
In DDD the final save is right before Young Xehanort. No need to bother with Ansem or Xemnas again.

In KH2, it's the entire Dragon section as well. Pretty long battle, but it's not that hard. Specially if you're on the 1.5 Remix version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back