• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Infinite hiatus. For reals this time.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eventua

In a nutshell, I'm leaving KHI. I'm sorry to anyone and everyone this may upset and/or tick off, but there are many personal reasons I need to do this.

Feel free to carry on any RPs I may have started, guys, and, uh... yeah. Goodbye.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
No. I forbid you from leaving. Get back in Eventelia so I can continue holding you hostage.

But because this is unlikely to change your mind, I wish you all the best with whatever you have to do. Have a good rest of your life.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
oAo Even, nuuu! I enjoyed reading your things, they were always interesting and had such a style to them... Well, I hope that whatever is going on on your end turns out for the better and that you acheive whatever goals you're aiming for.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
In a nutshell, I'm leaving KHI. I'm sorry to anyone and everyone this may upset and/or tick off, but there are many personal reasons I need to do this.

Feel free to carry on any RPs I may have started, guys, and, uh... yeah. Goodbye.

images

I ARE LIVID.

WHAT THE FLYING MONKEYS? 8(

You must come back. Like, MUST. Or else the RP Section might DIE. Die a slow, painful death in which there is no escape. .

Nevermind, it's still palpitating and having to be defilibrated anyway. Bring cookies when you get back!

Q____________________________________________________________________________________Q

*sobs uncontrollably because now his maniacal bloodthirsty jester of scariness is now in RP stasis sobsobsob*

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damn, looks like I'm picking up KH: Divergence.

Until you return, that is.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Q______________________________________________________________________________________________________Q

This sucks eggs. Dinosaur eggs.

Still sad.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You are forbidden from leaving. This site needs its token insane guy, and Steve just hasn't delivered lately.

Back