• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inevitable Trouble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Is their anyway to get back at my lil 7 year old bro? If you even sneeze at him he snitches on your ass. He is practically untouchable. Anyway to get back at the lil brat?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
punch him right in the baby maker =D

or or or find a way to where he tells on you and he ends up lying, thereby ending any trust your parents have of him

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Is their anyway to get back at my lil 7 year old bro? If you even sneeze at him he snitches on your ass. He is practically untouchable. Anyway to get back at the lil brat?

Punch him and tell him he tell you'll hit him again. Show him that you're the dominant brother. Make him work for you play playing mind games on him.

It all starts with "I'm telling on you."

^_^

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Does he have any belongings he uses often? :v Inconspicuously hide them from him and tell him you have no idea where they are. Of course, the hiding spot can't be in your room since that's just ****ing obvious.

D

Deleted member 36435

I forgot to say pee on his bed and blame it on someone/something else.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Well, I have two little brothers of 8 and 7 so I have experience.

1. Give him the silent treatment. No matter what, pretend he doesn't exist.
2. Bribery (not recommended though)
3. Blackmail (very recommended) I know he'll just tell on you if you do this, so try and do it at a time when your parents are out or something.
4. Tell on him back. (For me, this'd be a last resort.
5. Act nice. I know, you must be thinking I'm crazy. But maybe if you act nice, he'll feel some kind of remorse and soften up a bit. Of course, this isn't recommended. Kids these days aren't so easily moved.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Put a shocky dog collar on him! Htat way, if he does anything to bother you, just electricute him!

Awards
but how do you hide the evidence?

Dispose of the body in the furnace. If it doesn't fit, just get a plunger and cramp him down. Don't worry if bone breaks, it'll all be gone eventually.

Then, turn up the heat to as high as possible. In about three hours, any hard evidence will be disintegrated.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Slit his throat while he sleeps.

Excellent idea.

punch him right in the baby maker =D

I might miss his lil peas D:

Punch him and tell him he tell you'll hit him again. Show him that you're the dominant brother. Make him work for you play playing mind games on him.

It all starts with "I'm telling on you."

^_^

He is a crier, that would prove problematic if I did this.

Well, I have two little brothers of 8 and 7 so I have experience.

1. Give him the silent treatment. No matter what, pretend he doesn't exist.
2. Bribery (not recommended though)
3. Blackmail (very recommended) I know he'll just tell on you if you do this, so try and do it at a time when your parents are out or something.
4. Tell on him back. (For me, this'd be a last resort.
5. Act nice. I know, you must be thinking I'm crazy. But maybe if you act nice, he'll feel some kind of remorse and soften up a bit. Of course, this isn't recommended. Kids these days aren't so easily moved.

1. He is annoying beyond belief, and I get annoyed/angry easily.
4. Mom does not give a shit.
5. You are crazy.

Dispose of the body in the furnace. If it doesn't fit, just get a plunger and cramp him down. Don't worry if bone breaks, it'll all be gone eventually.

Then, turn up the heat to as high as possible. In about three hours, any hard evidence will be disintegrated.

What's my alibi?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Just show him who's the dominant brother. Then show him WHY you're the dominant brother.

Me, I just pushed my brother down to the floor in dog piss and held his face there until hedecided to stop being mommy's little bitch. It worked. To this day, my brother doesn't snitch on me. He works FOR me now.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I still say that you should silt his throat and then bury his body and wait for a dog to dig it up.

Then, problem solved. Not only have you taken care of your brother, but you managed to avoid the authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back