• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Indie Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
That's not a valid excuse. The game is available on Steam so you can at least wait when it's dirt cheap to pick it up.

I'm not made of money either, but I do my best to support my industry. These guys have a hard enough time breaking even. They have families to feed. You're the reason why Microsoft and many other companies resort to the tactics that they do.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i don't know why you even feel the need to mention the fact that you torrented it why is that even relevant

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cos I don't have a job. I'm pretty sure that's why anyone torrents games.

Indie games are diddlying cheap to buy and aren't made out of thin air. These are people who also don't have money and need support for making something on their own time and money. If you don't have the money, you don't need to be playing it. It would have been on sale for like a dollar on Steam at some point.

D

Deleted member 36435

maybe instead of being a piece of shit you can stop playing your pirated games and get a job you leech on society

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
maybe instead of being a piece of shit you can stop playing your pirated games and get a job you leech on society

tumblr_inline_mkbtjjTQvf1qcs9fq.jpg

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Just got "Thomas Was Alone" on PS+. Nice little game. Gets tedious though. Really simple and abstract games tend to be more enticing if they're shorter and more impactful. Instead I get dozens and dozens of short levels that get boring fast.

Still great concept.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I just played fucking Braid. What a magnificent game.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Shovel Knight is set to release June 26th! I've been looking forward to this game ever since it was slated to release back in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back