• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Indiana?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
I live in Indiana..yes the great state of corn >.<, Dose anyone else live in Indiana? If so post what city you in, I'm on the big capital.

[It's who we are] Zen Fox

Akai

Oh.
Oh I see..well thats cool, to bad you moved though...what school did you got to? At the moment I go to Lawrence Central High School.

So is anyone live in Indiana? Presently..hehe.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I would have gone to Ben Davis High School had I stayed. My elementary was Robey, btw, I lived about two blocks from the school. Heh, walked. Whee. Good times, yes...I used to chase some kid around during recess. We even went outside during the snow and such, I wonder what happened to those kids.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I'm surprised KG hasn't broke out and exclaimed, "No, Illinois (or wherever she's from) is the great state of corn!" But hey, that's just me.

Akai

Oh.
Ben Davis eh...thats not far from here, thats a huge school, but so is Lawrence Central, but heh, still cool.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
No, Illinois is Chicago in disguise. I give up trying to tell y'all that Chicago take up about a small itsy corner compared to the whole of IL. OUR CAPITAL IS NOT CHICAGO!! -.- It's Springfield. But oh well.

Anyways, yes, it is freaking huge, we passed by it when we visited for Thanksgiving. About seventy times the size of my school right now. I can run a lap around ours in about a minute. -.- Kinda..sad. (So, that's over/underexageration, but it all equals the same). Bleh.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Ahhh...my friend used to live there, she was crazy about that place, she said. And yes, corn! But she's moved to Texas now.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
There's corn in IL..-.-

I actually heard a joke about Indiana from my dad, and it deals with IL and Iowa also. XD I must tell.
"Know why Illinois is so windy? It's because Iowa blows and Indiana sucks." <-< And it is windy here, but meh, honestly, IN was a fun place to be. I loved how downtown Inpls looked during Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back