• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Indiana Jones IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Indiana Jones IV will begin filming on June 18, 2007. No plot or other casting details have been announced at this time. Harrison Ford will reprise the role of the whip-wielding archaeologist that stole millions of hearts over twenty years ago.

Paramount will release the anticipated film on May 22, 2008. Sean Connery has stated he would love to return, with Lucas and Spielberg both confirming that there is a strong role in the script for the return of Indy's father.

This would probably be the last time Indy will appear on our screens.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Indy: The Last Crusade was my favourite movie as a kid so I'm definitley seeing this one. I heard he has a son in it... the supposed actor that plays his son is also in the Transformers movie.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, the Shia kid, but that's just a big rumor, including the son part. No confirmation about that at all. As stated, the only confirmed actor is Ford.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Since Harrison Ford is in his 50's (And the first three Indy movies were made in the 80's) then wouldn't the movie be set in the late 50's or early 60's?

Little_Red

betch.
wow, i can't believe they're keeping him in the indiana jones movies. i surely would have thought that they would cast a younger man, but if harrison ford has had chewbacca as a friend, i'm sure he can still go up against snakes.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
ehhh, I dont know how excited I am about this. I mean, sure, the Indiana Jones movies were great, but I seem to remember a crappy "Young Indiana Jones" series of low budget movies that came out in the mid-late 90's. I'm just afraid of this movie turning into something like those.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Young Indiana Jones was a concept series mainly used to test what ILM was capable of. It was poorly done, but that's why. They all admitted it. This feature will be everything the previous REAL, Indy films have been. Really fun, and REALLY exciting.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Like they ruined Star Wars with The Phantom Menace.... All the anticipation is there. Just watch, Indy will team with Jar Jar Binks to discover the Lost City of Atlantis.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Indiana Jones IV Casting News-

Well, the final word is in; Shia LaBeouf has confirmed he is NOT in Indy IV. He stated he was never in talks for the film, never even approached. Shia went on to say it'd be a dream come true, but he's shocked Variety even reported this.

So, does this also mean the son of Indy is false aswell? Time will tell.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I have a bad feeling about this movie. I'm afraid I'm not going to like it one bit. It's a money ploy, playing on our nostalgia. Just like the new Rocky movie. If it winds up being good, I'll watch it. But I kinda doubt it will be.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, but Rocky sucked to begin with. Indy has always rocked. And besides, this movie has been in planning for the past 15 years, it's not just about money. If it was, they would have been fine with just any script.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Indiana Jones News-

It seems like the luck of all those rumors were spot on. Shia was confirmed as Indy's sidekick for the fourth installment early this morning. Given, there has been NO confirmation that he is Indy's son, just a sidekick, also worthy of note is the fact that all previous rumors of Shia's involvement were in fact just that, rumors.

Lucas and Steven, along with Shia, made perfectly clear that at the time those rumor reports were given, they hadn't even spoke to Shia about the film. Shia stated he was excited to be apart of thsi franchise, and couldn't believe it when he got the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back