• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Indiana Jones 5 Cancelled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Everyone Comes To Their Damn Senses: ‘Indiana Jones 5′ Cancelled | Screen Junkies

For years we’ve been threatened with the promise of a fifth Indiana Jones film. Today, we can step out beneath that shadow of oppression. Today, is our Independence Day!

Producer Frank Marshall got to talking with Collider about the likelihood of having Harrison Ford fight Nazis in Atlantis or whatever, and though his response was fairly measured, he did make it seem highly unlikely.

“I say, for me, [Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is] the last hurrah. I know that yes, we talk about it, but there’s no idea, there’s no MacGuffin… [Lucas] isn’t [hungry to do another Indiana Jones].”

Lucas recently retired and left his role at Lucasfilm to Marshall’s wife, Kathleen Kennedy. He doesn’t seem to be working on an Indiana Jones script at this time. Let’s pray he doesn’t read my Atlantis joke above and get inspired.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Goodie. I love it when creators of things put their foot down once something becomes too cashed out.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
tumblr_lic5y60tsn1qbskw8.gif

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm not sure if I should feel sad or happy. I kind of liked Crystal Skull but if it there would have been another Shia would be the next Indy and I wouldn't want that. I guess it's for the best.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I, for one, feel like this is a missed opportunity. I would have loved seeing a geriatric Indy in a wheelchair fight the remnants of the Communazis. With Shia relegated to being his wheelchair-pushing bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back