• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

indiana jones 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367882...uYSBqb25lc3xodG1sPTF8bm09b24_;fc=4;ft=28;fm=1

confirmed realease for 2006

should they really be making a 4th movie with harrison ford at his age? they will have to reduce the action sequences or use a stunt double alot. Still i wonder what it will be about, i hope it is about another mysticle artifact this time

i doubt it will capture the feel of the first 3 films, but it might still be worht a look

starry_eyed_hero

evil_kenshin said:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367882...uYSBqb25lc3xodG1sPTF8bm09b24_;fc=4;ft=28;fm=1

confirmed realease for 2006

should they really be making a 4th movie with harrison ford at his age? they will have to reduce the action sequences or use a stunt double alot. Still i wonder what it will be about, i hope it is about another mysticle artifact this time

i doubt it will capture the feel of the first 3 films, but it might still be worht a look
Well, I hear that if they make a 4th one(which isn't confirmed, imdb cannot confirm anything, it just goes by rumors that it's heard), then Harrison Ford wont be doin most of the action. I hear most of the action will be done by whoever's gonna play his son or nephew or something, which is really lame in my opinion.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
robd321 said:
That surpising to hear. I didn't really like the other movies.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!, the indiana jones triology is some of the best 3 movies out there, sure alot of people didn't like the way the 2nd movie was done (temple of doom), but to say all 3 are bad is a bit much

AnTi-SoRa

On a Need to know basis and you don't need to know
I read an article on comingsoon.net that if and when Indy starts up, both Ford and Connery will be reprising their roles from The Last Crusade, also it adds that there have been alot of problems with the movie script-wise as the people behing the movie are having trouble finding a "good script" for this movie so it can't finally get off the ground

Raiders of the Lost Ark was awesome, Temple of Doom wasn't that bad its just its Fear Factor-esqe thing turned everyone off, and Last Crusade, I say that was good movie.

So Id say all three overall are good movies, and you cannot deny the fact that the trilogy in whole made a crapload of money

D

dontonypage

are you retarded? IMDB is the MOST relyable site, and gets their facts straight from hollywood production managers and agents. theyre the only site that DOESNT have just rumors as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back