• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Independence Day 2: Resurgence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
[video=youtube;LbduDRH2m2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbduDRH2m2M[/video]

There`s going to be a sequel to Independence Day on June 24, 2016. First trailer out

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Man I've been looking forward to XCOM 2.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I guess Will Smith's character got killed off by test flying a modernized jet craft. He got his wish:

[video=youtube;H48U3ZiCMdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H48U3ZiCMdM[/video]

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I guess Will Smith's character got killed off by test flying a modernized jet craft. He got his wish:

[video=youtube;H48U3ZiCMdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H48U3ZiCMdM[/video]

Due to some malfunction. Gotta do what you gotta do to keep Smith and his kid out of it

Due to some malfunction. Gotta do what you gotta do to keep Smith and his kid out of it

Curious why you said this. Are you thinking about After Earth? Because I enjoyed Will Smith in his earlier action movies, like Independence Day and I-Robot. I think he's the only original main character not returning for the sequel.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Curious why you said this. Are you thinking about After Earth? Because I enjoyed Will Smith in his earlier action movies, like Independence Day and I-Robot. I think he's the only original main character not returning for the sequel.

Smith wouldn't do it without his kid in it. Gotta pick your battles. Plus Will is starting to get eh now, he was good back in the day for sure

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think the only person who likes Jaden as an actor is Will.

I... don't think I'm gonna watch this movie, lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This Is Why Will Smith Isn't in 'Independence Day 2'

Also claims he was 'too expensive' for the film in the end lmao
giphy.gif

CutiePique

Awards
(>*o*)/ {...!)

Man I've been looking forward to XCOM 2.
(_-o-)_ ...Nevermind, someone beat me to this.

Ehhhhhh, w/e. I'm neutral-to-maybe-slightly-positive about the original, so that translates to "not on the edge of my seat for a continuation" along with "can't muster the energy to hate that it's getting a sequel". :/ It's neutral, I'm neutral; I doubt I'm the target audience of this trailer if it leaves me thinking of a video game I want to play more than the movie it's advertising.

...I suppose I haven't seen Goldblum in awhile, so it is nice to see him still around, getting work. Good, good things. (b?_?)b

[/super useless contribution post] :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Why is every movie coming out in 2016 anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back