• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Incredibles?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I was searching some KH2 stuff on google, when I came upon this tiny little screenshot...
3508208excl_khma.jpg

(http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pob..._secret_of_hearts/images/3508208excl_khma.jpg)

So, this means that the japanese version of KH2 will most likely have incredibles in it, which means our american verison might have it as well. If this ends up true, maybe this means we'll have other pixar movies disney has copyright to because they advertised it? (yes, disney only advertised for pixar, pixar did all of the work). Toy story might be interesting to play...

Has anybody else heard about this?

Sorry if somebody has already posted this.

One-Winged-Angel

Was this off a fan site or something? i guess it would be cool to see the incredibles on there but i can't see Sora. can you get a better quality image?

Savior of Dawn

Darn, I was hoping it would've been real... (shrug) It just caught my eye.. Though it doesn't entirely look photoshoped..

Savior of Dawn

Well, at least now I know it's a fake. Though now google has betrayed me! T_T

I suppose a mod could freely get rid of this.

Ansem22

That pic needs to be destroyed. This is the umpteenth time it's tricked someone! The one thing to remember about the Incredibles it only came out last year in 2005, and KH2 was in production since 2003. There wouldn't be enough time to put it into the game. (Plus, Disney and Pixar have broke up)

*2*Tosty

how many times has this ever happened. I agree with ansem 22 that pic must be destroyed or the guy who's really good with a photoshop and stupid for making it, must be destroyed. all the noobs think it's real and will all suffer this kind of tread again and again and again. No offense noobs, I'm one too, but we are anoying sometimes.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
how many times has this ever happened. I agree with ansem 22 that pic must be destroyed or the guy who's really good with a photoshop and stupid for making it, must be destroyed. all the noobs think it's real and will all suffer this kind of tread again and again and again. No offense noobs, I'm one too, but we are anoying sometimes.
i don't think it is the noobs fault, one of the threads that had the picture on it, some of the non noobs got fooled by it also. and i don't think noobs are annoying! i think noob is a rude word.

GuardianSora

um...what is this? DO you really think that the incredibles will be on Kingdom Hearts 2? Square Enix has nothing to do with the incredibles...

J

Jaxx

Look at the shortcut menu on the bottom left. Its the same as the Fable Countryside one. Obviously photoshopped...

The Reaper

I know it's fake, but look at his icon! I havent seen one that looks like that? It could be true!?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back