• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Increased hostility again this series the last few months

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Skykh

So in the last few months when browsing reddit,resetera and /v/ and even here there is some dislike and disdain against this series.

Frequent criticism are of course the story and writing. "This series is for kids and you should feel bad if you like it"
This shit is so cringe.

The entire khbase is toxic as fuck!

Maybe I only browse the negative opinions and read it to much.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, some people are just clearly falling out of love with the series but sticking around for one reason or another, at least in regards to people here who have disdain for the story and writing. Though both deserve criticism tbh lol. And there is nothing wrong with that.

People who say stuff like that second thing aren't even worth thinking about though. Only immature people decide what is "for kids". The idea of "adult things" and "kid things" is usually insanely flawed outside of content that is straight up too mature for children of course. "Kids" stories can be deep and lots of "adult" stories are super shallow and dumb. People just like what they like.

Onion Knight

"This series is for kids and you should feel bad if you like it"

It's not "for kids", it's family friendly. There's a difference between the two. Although with all the seriousness the series has, I doubt THAT is even the case. It's more for teens and adults than kids.

bagcifreak

I hope this whole "complicated story" BS stops after KH3 and the next saga will be easier to understand.

Also a lot of people are pressed that KH3 is "most anticipated game of 2019" and not a different game so they like to call out people who like the series. I don't get why people instantly assume something is for kids just cause Disney is involved. Disney movies are just family friendly cartoons considering there are a lot of things and jokes you don't even understand as a kid. But those are the same people who call Anime kids shows so I wouldn't listen to them anyways lol.

Back