• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

incomplete being...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

is sora incomplete??

i was thinking about the fussion of sora with goofy and donald, and thought that perhaps we haven't payed much attention to that. what if BHK is not the one incomplete...what if is sora instead. i mean BHK seems to wield 2 keyblades without fussing...sora could be borrowing/using (whatever u want to called it) goofy's and donal's heart in other to fuse. to back this up riku also seems to also dual wield 2 keyblades (i know 'DD is a concept video, but perhaps we won't see this clip until latter on in the game), but like i was saying what if sora's heart is incomplete. i based my theory in nomura's interview....

- The reason Sora's clothes changed
Nomura: Why Sora changed into these clothes is something that will be revealed in the story. Actually, there's a secret about the battles hidden in his new outfit. That's all I can say now (laughs). Please wait for the next article.

i accept critisim....

Last edited:

d_fallen_1

Re: is sora incomplete??

sora_123 said:
i was thinking about the fussion of sora with goofy and donald, and thought that perhaps we haven't payed much attention to that. what if BHK is not the one incomplete...what if is sora instead. i mean BHK seems to wield 2 keyblades without fussing...sora could be borrowing/using (whatever u want to called it) goofy's and donal's heart in other to fuse. to back this up riku also seems to also dual wield 2 keyblades (i know 'DD is a concept video, but perhaps we won't see this clip until latter on in the game), but like i was saying what if sora's heart is incomplete. i based my theory in nomura's interview....

i accept critisim....

bbhk is a nobody...WITH A HEART...that uses the power of twilight where as sora is the heart and more than likely able to combined hearts to make him powerful

sora_123

bbhk is a nobody...WITH A HEART...that uses the power of twilight where as sora is the heart and more than likely able to combined hearts to make him powerful
if u're saying that BHK is a nobody because of the new translation it was misinterpretated namine actually said 'the truth is that you're not existing' or 'you shouldn't exist', but i don't think that BHK is nobody....so yeah.

if u want proof here's the link...http://www.sorasdomain.net/

d_fallen_1

nope, that is purely based on my theory...a couple of pages back....damn spam. it was a good one too! although i already made some corrections

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
d_fallen_1 said:
nope, that is purely based on my theory...a couple of pages back....damn spam. it was a good one too! although i already made some corrections

Is "spam" your favorite word? Most of your posts have that word in them. And if you came up with that theory a while back,good work.

sora_123

i read your theory, and it was good, the only thing that didn't convince me was BHK being a nobody, but the rest i founded interesting.

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, this seems familiar..... Wherever I looked, when I saw a conversation on who was incomplete, it was always said that Sora was the incomplete one. But anyway..... It's been seen and said by others that Sora uses Goofy and Donald's hearts to fuse, causing him to gain 2 keyblades. 2 hearts, 2 keyblades. But wait! Wisdom form doesn't give you a keyblade. So that is apparently false. But yeah, that is why when you fuse, one of your partners become M.I.A. depending on which form you fuse into. And I made a thread on how BHK could fuse awhile ago. I'll put a link if you would like to see and disagree or agree, whichever.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
meybeh he is but that won't expain alot like...

1) the incomplete being ussaully can't substain a body
2)they don't have (ussaully) a heart or a body which means no keyblade :{
3) bhk isn't incomplete is his own person
4)the thing with sora isn't clear
5) the thing with bhk isn't clear

it is good but there are alot of assumptions and make assumptions make and @$$ out of you and me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back