• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Incest 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as Planned

I have a feeling that this thread is going to become incredibly awesome

But otherwise yeah incest

I keep seeing imoutou (ONII-SAN~ PLEASE INSERT YOUR PENIS INTO MY VAGINA) shit everywhere, although this could easily be attributed to how eastern sexuality and fetishes are very (HIGHLY) different compared to that of western sexual fetishes, where in history did someone ingrain into the mass genepool of the world that the thought of making **** with a sibling of the opposite gender can arouse people?

Or maybe the concept of kin and families did not exist at the time, primarily just "YOU. ME. WE ****. RIGHT NOW" by means of reproduction?

Also yeah I know there's already a thread on this but I'd like this thread to stem off new discussions rather than old shit and Austin from 2006

T

Tyler Durden

Not really surprising that family members would want to sex each other. They see each other often, they know the other person, are comfortable with them, and have open opportunity, so why the hell not?

That's why I'm so glad I have no sister.

Akans

「moriya」
although this could easily be attributed to how eastern sexuality and fetishes are very (HIGHLY) different compared to that of western sexual fetishes
Thank you for grouping all Asians together. You have succeeded in insulting the 2nd poster in this thread.

I love how you assumed that practitioners of incest must be eastern. Especially Japanese.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I see no problem with it, although I would never practice it myself.

T

Tyler Durden

Have you seen any Hentai recently? Half of that shit is incestous.

Which is hot.

ridethepig said:
christ that was really ****ing quick
I don't f*** around.

T

Tyler Durden

Your children are only going to be seriously deformed if there is a history of incest. First generation probably won't make a very big deal.

Vanilla

Although i don't agree with opposite sexed family members F***ing, with the risk of child birth. Family members of the same sex is fine, it excludes the whole awkward pregnancy between siblings.

T

Tyler Durden

Although i don't agree with opposite sexed family members F***ing, with the risk of child birth. Family members of the same sex is fine, it excludes the whole awkward pregnancy between siblings.

Get your anti-hetero and pro-homo sexual ass out of here. You'd rather have them face both the stigmas of being both homosexual and incestous?

Bullshit. Pure, utter bullshit.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Unless they're hot female twins.

lol i'd go for that xD

the hell? that's some shit.

why would you incourage incest for one group, but not another? you're basically saying "well if they give each other stds that's their problem, but no pregnancy."

BS.

I really don't approve of it, i just think its a little weird. there's no way i could even look at my sister like that.

Vanilla

You'd rather have them face both the stigmas of being both homosexual and incestous?

lol stigmas.

well if they give each other stds that's their problem, but no pregnancy.

i wouldn't enjoy having a child with my sister, and std's arent just for gays, babe. And if you did have dem viruses, you'd have to be a dumbshit for doing incest, it's your fault whoever you pass it to. Its the same with knocking the bitch up, its just one less thing to worry about when homosexual. ;3

A

Azrael

The problem is that incest is bad or anything, but the biological consequences as of a result. So hell yeah, I would do my cousin or something

Vanilla

^^ if you have gay sex, you can get STDs even if you or your partner doesnt have them

Give me truth that your statement is correct plz, sounds liek bull to me. Besides, if you're not gunna take the tiem to practice safe sex, no matter the gender, consequences will occur.

Whatever, this thread isnt about ghey secks, its about incest, which I support if you're into that kind of shit.

Joy

Bronze Member
^^ if you have gay sex, you can get STDs even if you or your partner doesnt have them

...no, you can't. I can't even say anything to this, because like, wow. Just wow.

Also, this is why 1. I'm glad I don't have a sister (Not sure if I'd be attracted to her though, as I'm not attracted to my mom at all), and 2. Second biggest reason I don't want to have a daughter. In case I ahve ever did become attracted to them. Could lead to some serious shit, not necessarily physically, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back