• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Inception
We're paying for our mistakes...
a zombie kingdom hearts roleplay!
Darkness in Zero. Final Report...

With my life wasted, with my time twiddled away prattling in my research I could do nothing. Xehanort had proven himself a worthy adversary as well as disciple of mine. He's done me grave harm, he's made those around in her world suffer in utterance of his name. In my rage I sought to put an end to it. Though in my gravest of fears I started all over again...

Only to forget.

Here I am, in this dead end. Fast asleep, I don't remember my name, or how I even came to be. These memories...reflections of former hatred and rage are all I cling onto. In vagueness, I can only ever recall my terrible actions midst my rage, I did the worst possible thing imaginable...

I ended the beginning...
Inception
This was the ultimate bi-product of DiZ's ultimate mistake and undoing. With his final act of retribution, he created a machine to extricate kingdom hearts. Intentions where to free the hearts from the clutches of a greed ruined organization. However, the results of this act were unpredictable, and so this became the outcome.

When Kingdom Hearts faced its trade and exchange upon being freed, things 'reset' and shaped the face of the current reality. The worlds were plunged into darkness as its leading light had unintentionally been greatly expunged. Its people became sick, and remained changed.

They began as something else entirely and a breed was spawn as a result of this. Humans became rarer and rarer as this epidemic erupted across the worlds in the time span of a three decades. This breed became known as The Aversai.

By research and understanding of hearts, hearts could hold the capacity of light, darkness, twilight, dusk, and even dawn alignments. However, this new phenomenon coagulates the heart's individuality and discernment altogether, its like a heart virus that incapacitates the user's free will and their only urge is much more malicious and violent than a heartless, unversed, and even nobody's nature.

To destroy and annihilate all forms of light and darkness, so that order can never exist. The Aversai's only intention is not one understood, but observed as a complete state of mindless insanity that can turn even the boldest and daring of hearts to sheer madness.
The Aversai
Or better known as human being's imprisoned by an new heart virus that swept the worlds over time following the great purge of kingdom hearts. Classified as innocent human beings whose hearts we're infected and are being manipulated by this new virus. These humans aren't in control consciously of their own actions, further studies are to be conducted to fully discern a cure if possible. For the stragglers that cling to life and their own sanity, the only known way to become infected is to ingest any dna of an Aversai or to be bitten deeply by an Aversai. In short, AVOID THE AVERSAI IF YOU'RE UNARMED!

Characteristics

• The Aversai are blind.
  • The Aversai find their targets by their sense of hearing so fooling them by throwing sound is essential.
  • The Aversai are indiscriminant of their targets, they attack other humans, heartless, nobodies, and even unversed.
  • The Aversai can only infect species that carry a heart. (this means emblem heartless can be infected, but purebloods cannot)
  • They are humans, but some have mutated will put off a more grotesque and transmogrified form than others.
  • The aversai, some share the common appearance of a silhouetted appearance even if others have more unique forms, they most of them will look as if they're color is captured by shadow.
Tier/Class/Ranks

1. D-Class Chasers - Sentience Level ~ Zero/Mindless
  2. C-Class Singurs - Sentience Level ~ Low
  3. B-Class Vespers Sentience Level - Mid
  4. A-Class Vouchers Sentience Level - High
  5. S-Class Xabats Sentience Level - Peak/Top
Chasers are the most common. They are also the mindless minions hoardes of Aversai's who's numbers are by far the greatest. They posses no true intention or ambiguity outside of their ability to merely attack without warning and infect other pure humans.

Singurs are somewhat stronger than chasers. There gap isn't too significant, but their attack patterns are a bit more complex or have some form of pattern, they're even able to dodge out of sheer luck.

Vespers are sub-intelligent peon tier Aversai. These are the first aversai to exhibit any form of thought that is deemed independant. As all the aversai themselves are blind, these aversai developed a heightened sense of smell to acquire their targets much more easily.

Vouchers are the moderate-intelligent aversai. They would function based on their behaviour like that of a composed teenager. Vouchers are rare considering they wield weapons and respond directly to their above class, Xabats. For the purpose of this story, Vouchers are mini-bosses when enticed with pure human enounters.

Xabats are the peak of the aversai chain and likely to be the source of the spread when it comes to the virus that creates the aversai. Not much about Xabats are known, yet even these aversai succumb to blindness yet have developed a special sense that alerts them to present aversai and humans alike. They also appear to look the most human and don't have that recognizable trait of a silhouetted or darkened human appearance. This is just a rumor, but its possible they're somehow connected to the giant heart in the sky and recent influx of keyblade wielding pure humans.

So now what?
A quick summary guys. This is an alternate ending to Kingdom Hearts II which was used as a platform to base this RP off of. Essentially, you can pretty much guess that canons are either Aversai or died as humans with reluctance of curing the epidemic.

Needless to say, roleplayers will find themselves in a zero hope environment that will be constantly putting a stress on legitimate survival skills, teamwork, and ability to hold composure and withold sanity around the clock. There will be some sleepless nights watching guard, but I guarantee you that no one will die IF cooperation is 100%.
Rules

• Each roleplayer is to introduce one major flaw and weakness in every character crafted.
  • No roleplayer is to control the other person's character without his/her consent to.
  • Should you join I take that as a commitment and you should as well.
  • If you are unable to post, make us aware by posting in the OOC thread, PM'ing me, VM'ing me. Do what you have to, this is a good practice of punctuality.
  • You're allowed to make and use multiple characters.
  • Thinking about making a keyblader? Go ahead....hehehe AHAHAHAHAHAHA! -cough- I mean, sure! You do that kiddo.
  • Have Fun, because I AM GONNA ENJOY TORMENTING YOUR PSYCHES!
  • Oh yeah, keep romance PG-13. We can talk about touching, but we can't talk about naked touching. Lol.

Template

Name: (Keep it original, last names are optional)
Nickname:

Affiliation:
Human/The Aversai

Appearance
: Images are fine, but provide a description.
Attire: (See Appearance, this is what your usually wearing)
Armor: (If any, Optional)

Character
: (This is basically your personality, how you act, etc. Please, please, PLEASE don't be boring!)

Weapon of Choice: (It can be a keyblade or a wooden sword, long as you can hit stuff with it kid, be my guest.)

Ability: (Man listen, there won't be any teleporting you hear me? Keep your ability reasonable. You only get one, so make it count.)

Magic: (Got any mages? Keep your magic strictly KH and FF based. Yes you will use items such as ethers and elixirs to replenish magic. You may have up to four spells tops)

Recent History
: (Nothing fancy, just what you've been doing up until the epidemic hit your place of residence and how you've managed to survive up until this point. I recommend everyone start off in twilight town, boarded off in the clock tower at the train station though.)

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Affiliation|Character Name|Roleplayer|Weapon
Human|Neir "Near"|voiceofourgeneration|"ELI" - Crucifix
Human|Garfield Lansfield|Misterea|Steel Knuckles
Human|Crystal White|Keyblade Seeker|Futuristic Rifle
Human|Hanae|Evangeline|"Iato" - inside Parasol
Human|Bryce Jr.|Nigga Sauce|"Inner Confliction" - Keyblade
Human|Caleb Celebrindal|King Sora X|"Terra Binder" Serrated Blade
Human|Trucido|voiceofourgeneration|"Sixty-Five Roses" - Dual-handguns
Human|Tsukikoyomi Isugai|MangaCrazy101|Any available object
Aversai - Voucher|Kalkosia Stremtet|Klom89|"Tantalizer" - Ring Armament
Human|Kana Yamato|Key Wielder|"Hidden Flame" - Keyblade
Hybrid Heartless|Irritum Oriens|Superbia|"Fractus Iubar" - Key-like sword
Aversai - Xabat Elite|Eosos Minutus|Superbia|"Quassus Jubar" - Keyblade

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Chapter One: Exodus
Human Objective: For those that are trapped at the top of the tower, it is with every intention that you make your way to the approaching and uninhabited train that runs in between worlds. The aversai have already begun to climb the tower and within the hour will break through the final barricade.

Aversai objective: Chaser aversai as the bottom tier acquire only to follow the sounds of the humans. Alerted merely by sound, they're drawn to the clocktower primarily because it sounds off every hour accordingly. Few Vouchers have been dispatched to track the progress of the human by simple observation, they are at no point to engage as per direct order from their Xabat superiors. They however, have been left in control of chaser and singur level peons that appear in hoardes across the town itself.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Name: Neir (Neh-air)
Nickname
: Son of Salforge

Affiliation:
Human

Appearance
: A none too ridiculous height of about six feet solid. With a kind of physique and poise that compliments his slim yet tone figure. A skin pigment that resembles a tanned beige, if not darkened slightly more. Limbs are of adequate sword length as does apply for his legs as well. Midsection is slim but built to say he does work out. His mane is black and flowing to spiked tips that fall just past his shoulders. From the front his hair is parted by five bangs, three to the left, two to the right, the ends tipped with an orange highlight. A single strand drifts somewhere in between, and directly in front of his left eye cutting off just a little past his nose. His eyes are two pools, both orange, though at times the left sees the past and the pupil vanishes.

Attire:
He wears skinny white shirt, sleeveless. Atop a light black jacket of jean material, the right sleeve is cut off at the shoulder, only on that side. On his exposed right arm is a black arm warmer that runs from the wrist to just past the elbow. Both hands are accompanied by fingerless black gloves, and a golden bracelet on each hand.

His bottoms are more or less the same, a sleek pair of cargo blacks. Pockets found on the back and side, with two additional pockets font below his knees on the sides.

Armor
: (If any, Optional)

Character
:
Neir is very calm at all times. His ulterior form of character used to exist as an adamant and over emotional researcher who's own father was an assistant of Darkness in Zero. He used to carry a lot of rage for the happenings of this new outbreak that spanned over the last decade. Being a survivor has lead him to think more of his own safety as well as the safety of others potentially alive and even younger than himself.

He got the name "Salforge" from a man he met in the realm of darkness.

Weapon of Choice
: ELI
The adamant weapon of choice when it comes to Near. It is a giant cross he carries with him everywhere. Its about fix feet in height and two feet across. Coded in an onyx color palette with golden engravings upon it. The Cross itself is by no means "holy" but possesses a few interesting traits on its own.

The Cross' possesses an innate ability to heighten and lower its own individual density making carrying it a fairly easy task. This same trait is immediately accessible midst combat and can be adjusted as to not affect the wielder's speed and endurance. The Cross was also built as a form of transportation, a jet administered on the edges of the cross. A titanium sword can also be drawn from the very hilt of the cross, the blade itself is ELI. The pulse from the blade is combined with a thin layer of O'nam's magic kept in place by a tag tied around the blade, the same tags found on O'nam's cuffs to keep his magic under wraps.

Ability: Near's special talent comes accost simply doing one thing. He reads individuals state of presence and consciousness and evaluates a path to their heart or in lack of a heart to their definitive being. Not all at once does he learn about the individual present or across a distance, from first contact discern the right approach or none at all pokes into his awareness. This helps him by discerning trust barriers, and diffusing the nature of the aversai's movements, rationale, and possibly a much deeper connection to a much higher source. His power is ludicrously deep, and he emits a pure luminescence, in truth Near is immune to the infection when wearing this veil and in theory he can do something to treat the virus, but in its current stage is considered incomplete.

Magic:

• Regen - A spell cast to replenish the stamina of the user, gradually over a period of time.
  • Esuna -
  • Curaga -
  • Shell - Simple spell that will produce a physical barrier around the target of the caster. It negates weak physical damage and buffers greater physical damage.

Recent History
:
Neir is the son of Sir Salforge and Lady Ciel, a pair of strong light wielders that were famous across a variety of worlds. When the outbreak started ten years ago, they'd separated, explaining to Neir that they'd need to investigate. He was left to the care O'nam, a former general in Radiant Garden.

In the present day.

Neir took a good majority of his training and time with O'nam and put it to use. Not a word was heard from his own parents and it had been ten years since they'd left to investigate, the assumption that they were overwhelmed rushed into his mind and became an infection. Yet he had to act in their stead, as they would do and try to find grounds to stand on. People were suffering and therefore he decided to act as well.

The boy travels and much like the namesake of his Crucifix "ELI" on his back, he's a wandering priest. In exploring worlds he is a patron to seeking a means to save the infected, and doesn't kill them in a natural way, but he does 'absolve' them.

Last edited:
Awards
Hmm…how many RPs can a person normally participate in? This looks interesting, although my planned character could prove a problem. After all, I can't have my character come from another universe and arrive here on a mission to save the universe, right?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Keyblade Seeker: That would create problems due to the nature of the character, and it is my doubt my template could fit all your specifications in your character.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Name:
Garfield Lansfield
Nickname:
Gar, Lance

Affiliation:
Human

Appearance:
Garfield stands at roughly five feet and eight inches with his weight proportionate to his height, if not a little on the slim side. His body shows signs of being athletic due to the toning of his muscles and how he tends to wear shirts without sleeves that cling to his skin as an extra layer. His arms and legs tend to show a bit of the beef on his body which only seems to highlight the veins in his arms.

His hair looks to be a light brown color at first glance, but gives off the illusion that it is actually a dirty blond color if gazed at long enough. The actual style of the cut makes his hair always seem a bit spiked, but that's because it's too short to provide enough weight to lay down. If inspected closely enough, a person could tell that the top part of his hair is just a little bit longer than the sides and back. It's obvious that the man is still considered to be in his youth years in that his face tends to show his age. The jawline is still strong, but a little too rounded for his tastes. As for his eyes, they radiate a deep green color.

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 172lbs
Complextion: Stoic
Build: Medium-slim with mild toning
Attire:
He tends to wear clothing that aims for practicality more than fashion. That being said, his shirt is almost always a navy blue A-shirt that clings to his skin as a second layer. This is always tucked into the light blue jeans held to his body by a wide, brown leather belt. His feet don a simple pair of black Nikes that extend to just above his ankle, simple because he likes the feeling more than the look. As for accessories, he will sometimes wear a pair of black sunglasses and almost always a pair of black finger-gloves. But due to the way of the world, when not relaxing he is almost always seen wearing a black mask that covers his mouth and nose.

Character:
This will typically vary depending on the situation. Case points is that he will talk quite a bit when not in a battle. People tend to find it rather easy to get along with him. This changes however when he is in a battle. At this point he will limit what he says unless it is to warn spectators if things get a little too dangerous. He can be considered far from being cocky as he is always willing to help out others. This does tend to get in the way of his fighting though if he fights someone that enjoys playing dirty. But even then, Garfield will attempt to fight with everything he has. This is mostly because he sees fighting as his way of life. It's really how he earns a living.

This leads to another aspect of his mind. To him, there is nothing better than fighting someone stronger than himself. He constantly pushes his limitations as a human in the hopes that he can set a new standard. He does this by acting on things as they appear. He doesn't bother much with coming up with strategies, but rathing meeting challenges head on. This is all so that he can push his own limits to what all he can do.

Armaments
Steel Knuckles- Though they are called Steel Knuckles, the gloves with the metal plate on the knuckles is actually made of titanium. This is not for the added benefit of damage so much as the protection of his fists when not in an official match or when the match he is in calls for weapons. In truth, the metal plate is actually a low grade form of Titanium. While this does increase damage, it also serves to protect his hands.

Abilities:
Garfield is a fighter through and through. While he does know styles such as Kempo, Muy Thai and Jujitsu, he prefers to apply various aspects of each style to various styles of Karate.

Force: He is able to take the force applied to his own body and redirect it towards the source. This is shown mostly when he attacks. In cases like that, he simply redirects the force applied to his body from his own attacks into the target to double the amount of pain. But when used in conjecture with defense, he simply redirects the force back onto itself to cancel out pain and thus damage.

History:
Gar was born to a family of the lower class of Twilight Town. As such, things were always rather hard for him. But because of this he learned how to be self-dependent and how to take charge. But that wasn't really the case for his parents. Because of some debts that they have gotten into, the two of them were backed into a wall. To them the only thing that could get them out of the debt was to either die or sell their own son to the men. The two chose the latter. So when Garfield was roughly six years old he was taken from the home of the family by some men, but his parents didn't even cry. They simply smiled and waved to him as if he was going to school from a happy household. But one could see it as being sent to a type of school.

For the next several years Garfield was trained to make his debut in an underground fighting arena. Or so he was told. During his training he was always told that the groups of people watching him were exam proctors trying to figure out if he should be set free, and that the only way to go free was to impress all of the men and women by fighting against some of the other kids. It wasn't until Gar turned 15 that he figured out that everything was a lie. So as a result he attempted to band together with some of the other fighters to figure out a way to break free from the place. But this was not to be had. The orchestrators of the entire fighting arena go word of this plan and decided to hold a special event. It was to be a free-for-all to the death.

There were many that tried to refuse to fight, but this notion was quickly snuffed out by the men picking off the caged fighters one at a time from a distance. Because of this the fighters all started killing each other in the hopes that they would be the one person to walk out of the arena. It was by pure luck that Gar was that fighter. By the end of the match Gar was left in the center of the ring amongst the dead bodies of his comrades. But the owners of the operation still had plans for him. They took the tired fighter from the ring and locked him inside a room where they proceded to torture him until he was nearly dead. And thinking they could get away with it, the men offered Garfield his freedom. They opened all doors and even forced all of the other men and women not to touch him. The condition was that if he got out of the chains that bound him and could walk out of the building, he was free.

Garfield did just that with that added work of killing everyone that was in his path. At this point he was the equivalent or a mad animal let loose. But once he got outside he felt all of his energy leave him and send him to the ground. The next thing he knew he was waking up in a small room in a bed with some woman tending to his wounds. That is where Garfield spent most of his next years under the loving eye of the only woman he had ever grown to love, Liandora. But even this was not to last for the fighter. Because of where the woman lived, the primary problem for her home was the constant threat of the Aversai. They claimed Lia as their own while Garfield was away looking for food.

Since then Garfield has been spending the past three years trying to find his own reason for survival. This quest has taken him to the place that he was taken from all those years ago, Twilight Town.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I might get in on this, But I need to ask: Are we following the FF rule of "Cure kills Zombie?" I was planning on having a weak Healing spell, but I don't wanna add it if it can break the RP. :3

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
you can use healing magic, but its more of a mechanic that creates the zombies than just a normal status ailment (so no esuna and cure wont work in that fashion lol)

Awards
Name: Crystal White
Nickname: Crystal

Affiliation: Human

Appearance: Crystal stands at five feet and eight inches and has a lean build. Her skin is fair, her limbs are of average length for someone of her age, and is somewhat flat-chested. Her hair is silvery-white and styled in two short bobs. Her eyes are fairly large (well, animé character-large) and are colored hazel. Overall, she isn't too charming, but her figure can catch a wolf whistle or two.

Attire: Outside of battle, Crystal dresses sensibly. She wears a black, short-sleeved T-shirt with a decal on the front depicting a large diamond-shaped sapphire and rays of white light glowing behind it. It's rather form fitting, although small enough to bare her midriff. She also wears simple denim jeans kept in place by a simple black leather belt. It has pockets in the usual places; the front pockets, the back pockets, and the little pocket in the right front pocket for loose change and other small items. Her shoes are white, sleek, and good for running. On her right shoulder is an armor plate that when tapped activates her "Bejeweler Suit".

Armor: The "Bejeweler Suit" is a silver form-fitting shirt and similar pants. Attached to them are various light armor platings akin to medieval knights of old, but instead of mere steel, it's composed of a special wood called bladewood, which is known for the capability to withstand temperatures of 1800 degrees Celsius, as well as being tougher and lighter than titanium. The bladewood plating is painted with a shade of silver with a touch of blue. Black leather fingerless gauntlets cover her hands, white combat boots her feet, and long silver socks her legs. Yellow worker earmuffs usually seen on roadwork crewmen hang around her neck, and she wears them only when needed. In addition, on her back is a jetpack that serves as her means of flight. Unlike conventional jetpacks, they don't run on fuel and don't use them or flames for propulsion. Instead, the jetpack runs on a special source called "bejewel power".

Character: Crystal is enigmatic person and doesn't usually open herself up to anyone. Well, there is one person, but he isn't around. While she usually distances herself from others, she is by no means hostile on approach and is actually a nice person to speak to. In battle, she is fully focused and there is little that can distract her.

Weapon of Choice: Crystal possesses a futuristic-looking rifle that can shoot bolts of energy. Lining it are seven gems; one square ruby, one hexagonal garnet, one (smaller) square topaz, one octagonal emerald, one diamond-shaped sapphire, one triangular amethyst, and one spherical diamond. Each of these gems endow various effects whenever she taps them. When she taps the ruby, her rifle's firing rate increases. The garnet grants fire-elemental power on her energy bolts, the topaz thunder-elemental, the emerald cure-elemental for healing allies, the sapphire ice-elemental, the amethyst dark-elemental, and diamond triples her attack power at the cost of halving her firing speed. Each of these powers last for fifteen seconds, after which they need half a day to recharge.

Her rifle also runs on "bejewel power", which is a peculiar power source, so to speak. To collect "bejewel power", Crystal uses a device called Diamond Mine. It is an iPad-shaped device that grants Crystal access to the "gem matrix", where she gathers power by…playing a match three game. To this day, she doesn't know why this is so. However, in case she lacks the time to use Diamond Mine, she can also collect "bejewel power" from another source; jewelry. Any gem can do, but those similar to those on her rifle are more ideal. Gathering "bejewel power" from there is much more sluggish, but it's a more infinite method.

Ability: In plenty of respects, Crystal is your average ordinary human being. However, training has enhanced her physical traits and she can go further than the average person. However, due to the conditions of her former location, she has been imbued one useful unnatural skill.
Regeneration - Any time she stops doing anything strenuous (e.g. walking/resting) for around twenty seconds, any wounds she has heal faster than normal, and her stamina also returns at the same rate. This ability stops once she starts doing something strenuous (e.g. running/attacking).

Magic:
Cure
Esuna
Blink

Recent History: (coming soon)

Crystal is a worlds-traveling mercenary supplied by Bejeweled Co., a mysterious mining corporation she has little care for. She accepts various missions from them, usually infiltration, assassinations, guard duty, anything that utilizes combat skills.

She was on guard duty at Twilight Town when 'it' happened. It had been a slow day of taking out Nobodies and Unversed (leaving the Heartless to those with Keyblades) and so she had managed to gather lots and lots of "bejewel power". When the Aversai attacked, things went extremely hectic. She didn't remember much of what happened, but the next thing she knew, everything was out of control. The Aversai proved confusing at first, but she managed to survive them all. She is currently in hiding, with adequate supplies, and plenty of "bejewel power". Still, she's very conservative as she can never know when she'll have a chance to 'recharge'.

-OOC: First time I'm creating a female character. I hope it goes well. Also, I have problems on creating a 'recent history' without much info.-

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Bryce Jr.
Nickname: Teal, Junior

Affiliation: Human

Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/029/f/0/cris_on_kh_by_kii_sakurada-d4o10px.jpg

Attire: In Appearance
Armor: N/A

Character: Bryce is confident, but without being cocky. He never second-guesses himself, and makes it a priority to be informed and to be right. He can always be seen laughing and joking within bounds but, his sarcasm is his selling point. He's always cool and calm, making it almost impossible to put pressure on him, in or out of battle. Because of his calm nature, Bryce is able to formulate plans and change his strategy according to the situation at hand. It also seems like he's always one step ahead or maybe it’s just his telepathy.

Weapon of Choice:

Inner Confliction - http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/032/1/a/Inner_Confliction_Keyblade_by_dyyor.jpg

Inner Confliction's ability is known as Element Shift. The keyblade can use a wide range of elemental attacks that can shift nature on the fly. Fire, Ice, Thunder, Wind, and Raw Magic are under Bryce's control but, it is stated that upon mastery that a full spectrum of magic can used. Raw magic is not techncially an element but, it's the most basic of control to learning to shift the elements. The element is usually utilized through his blade which gives Bryce a varying degree of techniques, both offensive and defensive.

Ability:

Bryce's ability is derived from his own father's powers which he assimilated to allow his ability to grow farther this his own father. Bryce is known as a blue mage which means he can learn techniques or magic from others and then employ them as his own. What many don't understand about this power is that whatever technique taken can then be used without hinderance to someone's ability to absorb their own technique or magic. There are two ways to garner his power as a blue mage. One is that Bryce can use his power of telepathy which is moderately more powerful then his own father. His telepathy allows him to connect his brainwaves with another and lterally read the brain like a book, essentially learning aforementioned power. He can also use his telepathy to read thoughts, link his mind to others, communicate using only the mind or connect others mentally for communication, and sense another's presence.

Secondly, Bryce's body can adapt around an attack used. His body will adapt to the attack and learn it as long as Bryce is awake for his body to do so though there is the VERY rare chance that his will adapt after being knocked out. There is a limit to how much he can take in at one time as if he tries to assimilate a technique/magic of too high a strength or too much at a given time then his body will reject it violently which induces a catatonic-like state, tear his mind apart causing amnesia, or it will kill him.

Magic: Bryce doesn't keep a list of magic that he can use as he's forgetful thanks to his blue mage powers.

Recent History: Before this epidemic, I was living the good life. Fighting, getting women, and running a gang so big that no one would even try messing with us. Then these zombie motherkupo started showing up, killing off my gang, and even trying to hurt my parents. We had to leave asap but, that plan went down in flames, literally. One of those creepy things had stowed away on our gummi ship. Next thing I know, I had one of my best friends trying to eat my face whilst i tried to pilot a gummi ship. Luckily I survived the crash and now I can only hope to survive whatever comes next. And if I do turn into one of those, least everyone will be giving me some brain. hehe

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey there, Superbia. Haven't seen you since "Keyblade Academy." Look up Final the Fantasy Wiki on what Blink is.

The blink you provided is nowhere near the blink that is in the game.

the one you put in your temp has it to where Crystal is immune to almost every energy and physical attacks. Whereas the FF Blink adds onto your Evasion or in other terms, creates an afterimage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back