• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Sad how a crap movie like Prince of Persia gets more attention than this.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
You've seen Prince of Persia? What didn't you like about the film?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Paprika - Bright Colors + Hollywood = Inception

Anyways, it looks awesome and I can't wait to see it :3

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I'm starting to quite like Leo DiCaprio, after seeing shutter island etc. This film looks pretty interesting should be good I guess.

Awards
Even though it's still too early to tell much, Inception is starting off with a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes (based on 6 reviews). I read most of them and, man, practically nothing but praise, one going so far as to call it a "masterpiece."

I am worried about one plot point in particular though. I'm not sure how much of a spoiler it is (one review gave a brief synopsis with information that I hadn't heard about), so I'll put it in tags just to be safe.

Apparently, dreams of his dead wife are supposed to be interfering with Leonardo's character. Déjà vu? Didn't I already see Shutter Island? Don't get me wrong, I love that movie, but I'm just a bit concerned that this will feel a bit "been there, done that" now, especially with DiCaprio as the lead. We shall see. Otherwise, really stoked for this film.

E

Eyesore

Shit looks pretty dope.
It's Nolan, so I'm banking on a nice storyline ^.^

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm seeing this, but my dad doesn't really want to (His exact words were: IT'S A REMAKE AND I FUCKING HATE THOSE! And then I asked him why he has the remake of The Thing and he didn't say anything...lol)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This stuff looks amazing
"you musnt be afraid to dream bigger" that was funny

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I just got back from seeing this (I got to go to the local theater's employee showing) and I have to say, it was the most amazing movie I have EVER seen. I am not lying. The whole concept is so amazing, and it makes you think so much (and it's an enjoyable kind of thinking). Sure, you'll be going through the first half of the movie saying "What the fuck" but slowly and enjoyably the movie comes together, and in the end, when you understand it, it's like a paradox and you just can't help but think about it. THE. BEST. MOVIE. EVER. Seriously, EVERYONE should see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back