• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I just got back from seeing this (I got to go to the local theater's employee showing) and I have to say, it was the most amazing movie I have EVER seen. I am not lying. The whole concept is so amazing, and it makes you think so much (and it's an enjoyable kind of thinking). Sure, you'll be going through the first half of the movie saying "What the fcuk" but slowly and enjoyably the movie comes together, and in the end, when you understand it, it's like a paradox and you just can't help but think about it. THE. BEST. MOVIE. EVER. Seriously, EVERYONE should see this.
You lie stop lying to us, this movie will pale in comparison to Avatar and the Last airbender.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I do not lie. Leonardo and Ellen, along with the whole cast were absolutely amazing. Granted, I haven't seen Avatar the Last Airbender. But seriously, I can't stop thinking about it. It was amazing.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
∞;5159961 said:
You could at least try not make your trolling so blatantly obvious.
Not trolling. It was meant as an obvious joke. Jeez learn the difference.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Uh, and it's not a remake. Shares some concepts with The Matrix and Paprika but other than that, its an entirely original film.

That's what I told him and he said "Fine, I'll think about it."
And then he saw the trailer and said "Damn...were definitely seeing this!" lol

E

Eyesore

Ah!
This shit releases in my hemisphere tomorrow!
I'mma get faded as fuck and see it :)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ah!
This shit releases in my hemisphere tomorrow!
I'mma get faded as fuck and see it :)

Haha I was high when I saw it, and it was so trippy, my friend and I were like "What the!?! Oh my god that's so freaking awesome!" For like the first half. The only problem about being high during the first half of the film was that this film requires a lot of attention and a lot of thinking; such abilities might be slightly impaired when under the influence.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Got my IMAX ticket ready for Saturday night. Havent been excited about a movie like this in a while.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm hoping to see it today, but sadly I may have to wait until tomorrow or next week. D:

I'm really excited to see this. Christopher Nolan is a fantastic director, and the cast all look great. :D Plus, I keep hearing that Tom Hardy (who plays the character, Eames) is so good in the movie that people think he might be the next Bond. Curious to see how so. I loved his line at the end of the trailer though; "You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. *Pulls out a Grenade launcher*" :D

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
My God, Nolan is a firetrucking genius.

IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE....

You're missing out on the best film of the summer. Twilight can't touch Inception.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Go and see it, if you haven't already. Best. Effing. Movie. Ever.

Zdude2099

Loved this movie with a passion!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

impart

Climb The Sky
YAAAAY I just saw this movie

its been so long cence ive actually seen a good movie
I really enjoyed it!
I wanna see it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back