• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In wich world does Sora look the coolest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which outfit does Sora look the coolest in?

• Atlantica

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Halloween Town

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Early game Sora (KH 1 Outfit)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Normal KH 2 Outfit

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro

His "Halloween Town" outfit gave him a unique style. He had a pumpkin on his eye, though...

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i really like his kingdom hearts 2 look and i also like (hey, you forgot timeless river look!) that's actually one of my favorites.

Hiro

btr9095 said:
i really like his kingdom hearts 2 look and i also like (hey, you forgot timeless river look!) that's actually one of my favorites.
It wasn't in the poll. Darn. And it was so different, too!

Zaraki

of all the outfit polls i've seen this is the worst you only have 4 outfits and only 3 were good.... antlantica sucks he just takes off his shirt cuts his lower hlf off and replaces it with a dolphin half big whoop.

Pyro

no space paranoids outfit? come that should be in the poll. i guess i choose sora's kh2 outfit.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
How did you forget Lion King world? >_>

the halloweentown outfit is totally sick and should stay and be used once more in KH3

Yes they should totally put it in a game that don't even know they will make and use it in a world they don't even know they will use in the game they don't even know they will make. :\

G

Genocide

I'm gonna have to say his Normal KH 2 outfit because i just thought that the halloween town outfit and the atlantica form made him look stupid, I dont like his KH 1 outfit because it was to small on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back