• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In what order will you use TAV for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

So, I beleive it was said you'll use TAV seperatly, choosing what character's story you want to play first.

What order of their stories will you go by?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well first aqua,ven,terra

need to leave the best for last XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hmm. Aqua, Ven, Terra. Save my least favorite for last.
I still luff them all.

tdc456

Wow you guys are mean.
How could you care about one story more than another if they all intertwine and tell the same story anyway?

Personally, I'm just going to play the stories in order as they are listed in the game selection screen because I'm not biased. I care about all of them equally and I want the whole story. I don't care how I get it.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow you guys are mean.
How could you care about one story more than another if they all intertwine and tell the same story anyway?

Interview said:
-- About controlling each of the three characters: how does that work?

Nomura: At the start you'll choose who you want to control, and you'll use that one character until you clear their story. Depending on which character you play with, you'll uncover facts that you can't learn with the other characters. Each world has scenarios for all three, each has different bosses, so it's like there are three separate games included. If you play alongside a friend, the contents the way the story advances will be different depending on the character you choose, so watch out for spoilers.

According to Nomura the order you choose to play them in does make a difference, and each scenario has it's own story to have unfold. So I don't think we're being mean but, just decisive.

tdc456

According to Nomura the order you choose to play them in does make a difference, and each scenario has it's own story to have unfold. So I don't think we're being mean but, just decisive.

But what I said is still true either way.
You get the same story no matter what order you play them in.

omni/riku

whatever the cursor starts as is what im going to play as first. then close my eyes keep pressing over for the second and then the last lol

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
But what I said is still true either way.
You get the same story no matter what order you play them in.

No you don't, if you play as Aqua first then you don't get Ven's story until you play as Ven. You only get the story of the person you play as. Meaning that you don't get the same story no matter what order you play them in.

aybqii

Ven, Aqua, and then Terra..........
im going by how interesting their story is gonna be.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back