• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In what order will you use TAV for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

Aqua first, since I wanna get the magic out of the way. Second is Ven, since I wanna know all the "erase me" stuff. And best for last Terra, since he's the big mystery for me.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ven first because he's terribly cute... and his battle style seems the closest to Sora's (to me; I think, officially, Terra's battle style is closest, though I dunno for sure). Then Aqua 'cause she's AWESOME and CARTWHEELS WHEEEEE. xD; And Terra last because I don't like him. >:\ He reminds me too much of the bad guys... or at least one of those FF characters who's the hero and/or would probably scream 'JUSTICE!' in your face. Either way, EW. So, yeah.

WildEast

Terra, Ven, Aqua.

Im guessing that Terra will have his story, Ven will have his story, then Aqua will be between those two stories.

Maanu

If I HAD a PSP (I,m working on it ;)), I'd play TVA.
Actually, I think they will be in that order on the character selection screen, and if not, then i'll play them in order anyways.
If I HAD a PSP. :(

evil_levi94

If I HAD a PSP (I,m working on it ;)), I'd play TVA.
Actually, I think they will be in that order on the character selection screen, and if not, then i'll play them in order anyways.
If I HAD a PSP. :(

I hear ya. x3
If only I had a PSP. D:
I have very small hope they'll release it for PS2 ... but I doubt it. xP

I'd probably do the order that they show them in ... it's too hard to decide. x3

And wow, this thread is more popular than I thought it'd get. o_O

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
:C everyone's least favorite is Terra
Ugh, I wish I had a PSP.

First Aqua, because it's about time we get to play as another female (yes, I know there's Larxene and Xion)
I'm not sure about who I'm playing next, maybe Ven, to get the Ven/Roxas thing out of the way, and I love his personality.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
:C everyone's least favorite is Terra
Ugh, I wish I had a PSP.

First Aqua, because it's about time we get to play as another female (yes, I know there's Larxene and Xion)
I'm not sure about who I'm playing next, maybe Ven, to get the Ven/Roxas thing out of the way, and I love his personality.

My favourite probably is Terra. Best for last & all that shit, yo. Aqua first because I know she's looking for Ven, or so the interview said. And thennn Ven second so I can finally discover what the fuck he's up to. A split of seriousness, you see? Aqua (serious), then Ven (playful) and then Terra (serious.) At least I think Aqua's serious because she be SRS BSNS.

Kitsune_XIII

Ven, Aqua, Terra.
Ven = What the hell is the connection between him and Roxas? I must know!
Aqua = Playable, useful, and cool female character. Unlike the majority of other females in KH.
Terra = ...meh, power play. Way to go button mashing *bored tone*

Kitsune_XIII

Apparently BBS goes by a deck system, so you have to be strategic. Button-mashing won't work which will piss off a lotta fanboys/girls.

I mean once you have your deck set up xD still, Terra's a power player from the sounds of it. Hits hard, but not necessarily fast. So Terra's not likely to be a character I enjoy playing as.

Though Nomura did say it was "like" button-mashing once you got used to it.

Kitsune_XIII

What do they mean by "Deck System"? o_O

We set up 'commands' for VTA to use i.e. setting which command goes with which button, when the command will appear on the command wheel etc. And then play through the game similar to how CoM was played, but without reloading and with a 'growth' as you progress through the game.

No one knows what Nomura means by 'growth'.

There are also Styles, which you'll have to ask someone else about because I missed that memo. <.<

Oh shit well there goes strategy.

More specifically, he said it became 'reflexive'. Like you'd just 'know' when yo press whatever button you needed to press. I think he said triangle and I think he may have been reffering to the Styles that I mention above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back