• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In what order will you use TAV for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Terra, Aqua, Ven

I don't think any of them have a more important story than the other. I think they're all important equally. I'll just play them in order.

Awards
No you don't, if you play as Aqua first then you don't get Ven's story until you play as Ven. You only get the story of the person you play as. Meaning that you don't get the same story no matter what order you play them in.

uhhh...that's exactly what he means. He means that it doesn't matter who you start with first, because it won't affect the other scenarios. So you still get the same story in each scenario no matter what order you play them in.

Abbot

Ven, Aqua, Terra.

Because Ven holds his keyblade backwards and is based on speed. I love speedy characters, and backwards weapons.
Aqua second, because she's crazy acrobatic apparently, and magic-based, that's awesome.

Terra last because I'm not extremely fond of slow-moving brutes. :p

(yeah, I ordered them in order of what I thought would be the funnest in gameplay to me)

xxjunkyxx

ven aqua terra

ven = who the hell is he!? roxas//sora??!?! the answer we all have been wanting to know!?

aqua = room of sleep cinematic on KHFM2 will probably be explained

terra = Well, .... i dunno

Radon

mofo
Ven- His gameplay looks fairly similar to Soras and the way he interacts with the Disney characters and their worlds also looks very similar to the way Sora does.

Aqua- She looks like she will have an interesting storyline but its the gameplay I'm not too sure about. It's sort of a gamble to put her anywhere so in the middle seems safe. I might like it I might not.

Terra- His story looks the best (working for Maleficent, possibly Xehanort, collecting PoH) also the gameplay seems very solid and fun.

Nomura has said at some stage that if you start one story you can go and play another one before you finish the first one. This is probably what I will be doing. I will probably ask someone who has played the Jap. version which is the best order to play them in. Best be safe.

Abbot

Nomura has said at some stage that if you start one story you can go and play another one before you finish the first one. This is probably what I will be doing. I will probably ask someone who has played the Jap. version which is the best order to play them in. Best be safe.

He said maybe about that.

Also:

"-- About controlling each of the three characters: how does that work?

Nomura: At the start you'll choose who you want to control, and you'll use that one character until you clear their story. Depending on which character you play with, you'll uncover facts that you can't learn with the other characters. Each world has scenarios for all three, each has different bosses, so it's like there are three separate games included. If you play alongside a friend, the contents the way the story advances will be different depending on the character you choose, so watch out for spoilers."

breaktheice16 said:
I don't think any of them have a more important story than the other. I think they're all important equally. I'll just play them in order.

Nomura said somewhere that no story is more important than the others. So you're right.

Radon

mofo
But without a doubt fans will decide one story is more important than another. It's bound to happen.

Abbot

Oh, yeah. Of course. That's a given.

Either way, I'm playing scenarios based on how fun they look/how I might like the gameplay. Which is why Ven the fast rogue-type is first, Aqua the elegant, acrobatic magic-type is second, and Terra the slow brute is last. :D

Na?lo

I think I wanna play first as Ven, then Aqua, and last Terra.... but I don't really care about it, it will be fun with all of them.
Just another thing, I wouldn't play AVT... cuz when you play as Terra you will feel SSSLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWW.... xDDD
It uses to happen when you play quick characters and then a not-so-fast character. Examples:
Devil May Cry 2: Lucía -> Dante -> FUCK SLOW!!
Kingdom Hearts 2: Dual-wield Roxas -> Sora right after waking up -> FUCK SLOW!!
The same happens in fight arcade games.

Last edited:

raycat27_2003

Awards
In video games, if there's a option to play a girl, I'll play her first. I've always been like that. That being said, I'd play Aqua first, then Ven, then Terra.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I'll go VAT. Ven knows Terra's motives later then Aqua, so that would be more mysterious and build up more hype. Aqua would be second because she would figure out Terra better then Ven. Terra would go last because he knows his motives the best. I'm basically going in that order to keep me interested in what is happening. If I know this too early, it wouldn't be as exciting, now would it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back