• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In what order do you like KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Cannot decided on this because the Story is better in some, and Gameplay is better than others. So I'll make two lists

Story
-KH1
-CoM
-Days
-BBS
-KH2
-Coded

Gameplay
-KH1
-Re:coded
-BBS
-KH2
-Days
-CoM
-Re:CoM*

*Mentioned Re:CoM differently from CoM in Gameplay list because on a GBA, CoM had solid Gameplay, but on PS2, Re:CoM's Gameplay was shit.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gameplay
KH2- Best gameplay.
BBS- Awesome system, way better than Days had....Maybe Day's was a prototype for BBS's?
KH1- My first entry into the series, loved the Disney/FF combinations.
Day- Replay value and Time-consuming. Kept me engrossed in the game for a long time.
RE:COM- The card system was annoying.....That and it had the CHEAPEST bosses. (Axel's 2nd battle was a pain in the padded ass cause of that ultimate attack he always loved to spam!

Story
KH2- Moved me.
KH- Was compelling.
Days- Was so tragic.....I literally cried when Xion died.
BBS- Characters were "meh," but the story was solid....save for a few bumps and scratches along the way.
RE:COM- Not much of a story in Sora's scenario....It was basically KH1 with cards. Riku's story on the other hand, was sheer awesomeness.

KHHacker6595

I know i already posted mine, but i want to do 2 lists to.

STORY
Kingdom Hearts I
Kingdom Hearts Re:COM
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

GAMEPLAY
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts I
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Re:COM
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Izayoi

galactic cancer
- KH2- Days (would be first, but for some reason, I hate something about it. *probably graphic wise* and because it lacks exploration (and voiced cutscenes).
- CoM (I like it because of its' unique gameplay, on the other hand, the battles just keep repeating itself)- KH1 (out of the 4 games I have, this was the last I played *i fail* so the story wasn't too epic for me, because I already knew about it)

So yo prefer boring and not-unique gameplay that is also repetative?

Story
KH2- Moved me.
KH- Was compelling.
Days- Was so tragic.....I literally cried when Xion died.
BBS- Characters were "meh," but the story was solid....save for a few bumps and scratches along the way.
RE:COM- Not much of a story in Sora's scenario....It was basically KH1 with cards. Riku's story on the other hand, was sheer awesomeness.

Then you didn't play the game.

Story:
CoM: The parallels it made to the memory theme while using familiar worlds was pretty impressive. The writing and flow was fantastic as well, I felt very involved into the Namine pot and Sora acted very human.
BBS: Such a strong story, but it was sort of weak at points. Definitely not as great as we thought it would be. Ending was depressing but that was a plus.
KH1: Was very mysterious and had some strong plot twists at the end. It was very easy to see Sora's perspective and want to find his friends.
Days: I am a sucker for tragic stuff, and I just really liked the game in general. I thought that it got better towards the end, too.
Coded: A lot of the stuff near the climax, and all of the strangep lot twists, made this pretty fun to follow.
KH2: Gais these peeps who look evil are doing something lets kill em. Oh and let's visit some Disney Worlds because the fans like Pirates and Mulan.

Gameplay:
KH1: Camera is the only downside, but it felt challenging, you feels accomplishment for killing bosses and enemies, and it just feels like a third-person action FF game in a cool setting. And oh god the platforming. <3
BBS: Complex(-ish), but a lot of customization is a plus. The commands themselves are pretty easy to spam, though. Platforming returns~
CoM: When I went back and played this game, I got into strategizing so much I fell in love with it. There's so much thinking required and you can't button mash in this game unless you go all 9's which will not always work, especially against very smart, sleight-using bosses.
Days: The challenges could be difficult in a good way. And I loved the Panel stuff. Unfortunately, worlds that were WAY BIGGER than they were in KH2 made this clunky to navigate, often.
Coded: Creative, and the genre switches just make it enjoyable to keep playing. Only problem was that it's too short.
KH2: O O O O O EXPLOSION O O O O O MAGNERA O O O O O CURAGA O O O O O O O O O O O O O oh hey the game's over

Koshi

BbS
KH II
KH I
Re:CoM
Days
CoM: Because the lack of what they could do on the gameboy

Yet to play Re:coded (getting it Tuesday)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
what order do you like throwing your KH games in the trash is your question eh?

-lets pretend this is after the xehanort saga is all said and done-

days
bbsv2
kh2
DDD
recoded
bbs
com
kh3
kh1 (probably just throw the case away lol)

bgizzles45

How can we pretend we're done with the Xehanort saga? You can't place KH:DDD. BBSv2, nor KH3 anywhere on the list.

However, from what I've played...

KH > KH2 > KH BBS > CoM > Days

Cheaken

Awards
KH2FM+(I think this game is wonderful, but if BBSv2 is a game, it may have competition)
BBS
KH2
RE:CoM(American Version)
KH1
Days
RE:Coded
CoM

I like all of the games in the series, and most of them are tied on the level that I do like them.

Last edited:

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
BBS - I think BBS had the best trio of heroes out of all the other trios apparent in the KH series. Terra, Aqua, and Ventus all care for one another equally. There's no stupid rivalry going on between them, and Aqua doesn't pine after Terra or Ventus (whatever your preferred pairing is) and disregard Terra (or Ventus) for the other. I also like how Aqua is a strong woman and does not need to act as the damsel in distress. I also like how BBS brought back that nostalgic, KH1 quality.

KH 2 - I actually elnjoyed this more than I enjoyed KH1, story-wise. I replayed this more than I have replayed KH 1 because of the story. I liked the addition of the new characters and liked the mystery surrounding them. As for the gameplay, it would have been even better if Nomura incorporated that platform-style gaming from KH1 instead of just making Sora hack-and-slash his way through the worlds. I felt that the gameplay was linear in this game.

KH 1 - Of course this is a classic. I mean, it's the first game in the series, back then when everything was simple and clean and not all messy and confusing. This could have been my top game had it not been for the annoying camera control angles.

Re: CoM - great story, but annoying battle system. I died so many times in this game because of the limit on the amount of cards one can get after reshuffling one's deck for over 9000 times now.

358/2 Days - I don't have a Nintendo DS, but I did watch this a walk-through of the game on YouTube. And from what I've seen so far, it was getting really boring to follow. Of course I can skip the gameplay scenes any time, but the story was so weak that I eventually lost interest in completing my viewing of the Days play-through.

Re: Coded - I cannot say much for this game as I don't have a DS. But from what I've seen and read about the story, it seems alright.

metrifyx

KH - Best game ever. The combat needed improvement, but the story and vibe of the game keeps coming back to it, even after eight or so years. In addition, the soundtrack was phenomenal.
BBS - This game had amazing gameplay, lovely characters, and a heartbreaking story. Fantastic game, and one that I keep playing over and over.
Re:Coded - A very bold game with challenging and innovative gameplay. However, the story just wasn't as good as BBS's.
Days - Took the Organization in an unfavorable direction, though I liked the story as far as RAX are concerned. I was strangely addicted to this game, despite the tediousness. I also liked playing as other characters in Mission Mode.
KHII - Really boring to me. The storyline was awful, and the gameplay was just okay. This was the only game that I had to force myself to play. Though I did like teaming up with Riku and playing as Mickey, the only thing that made the game worth it was Roxas. I loved his character, and the gameplay in Twilight Town. I could ride on top of that train forever, man. B)

I never played COM.

axel95

Awards
1. KH2 - first game I played in the series, I loved it then and still do.
2. Bbs - very close second. love the battle system. hopes it comes a standard for the series.
3. Re:Coded - gameplay is fun, even though the story had little signifigance on the overall plot of the series, and that is good enough for me.
4. Days - I liked this game, definately not the best in the series, but not the worst either.
5. KH1 - for some reason, i can never really get into it.
6. Re:Com(haven't played orginal CoM) - the card system was fun, but it just got to boring about halfway through Sora's story.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
KH2
KHBBS
KHDAYS:It was multiplayer. The coats. Final Mission
KHCOM
KHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back