• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In-universe explinations for certain summons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
In the games that featured summons, the vast majority of the ones featured made sense from an in-universe perspective.

In KH1, Simba, Bambi, Dumbo, and Mushu are spiritual manifestations of inhabitants who fell along with their worlds, who found their way to the Fairy Godmother, whereas Genie and Tinkerbell actually met Sora directly and chose to join him.

In KH2, Genie and Stitch encounter Sora directly and decide to lend him their assistance when needed, whereas Peter Pan already has a connection with Sora from his previous adventure so was likely able to connect with him that way.

In KH3, like Peter Pan, Simba, Ariel, Stitch, and the Dream Eaters all have existing connections with Sora, so they could appear to assist him.

That just leaves Chicken Little and Wreck-it Ralph.

What led them to becoming summons in the KH universe? Their worlds weren’t destroyed (and even if they were, they would’ve been revived by that point), they have no prior connection to Sora... what gives?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well yeah they sorta ditched the whole destroyed world thing. Kh3 specifically did say it was characters tied to Sora's heart so Ralph is...weird. It's obvious he is gonna show up in UX, but I dunno, all I can think is Ven will go and then since he was in Sora maybe that's why?

But that is probably unlikely, and a stretch even if Ven does go to Ralph's world.

Chicken Little who knows lol. He just threw a charm for some random travelers to summon him with into space? lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If you want an in universe reason for Chicken Little the best explaination I can think of is SDG visited his world offscreen in KH2. Though since you receive the charm from Merlin maybe he was involved somehow?

As for Ralph Sora does get the summon after being transported in Verum Rex. Since we know that it is potentially an actual world from the secret ending that does give some interesting implications .

I also like Sora2016's theory that it might have something to do with Ventus.

Back