• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the newest interview...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

He said
Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider.
-The period of the King's absence
-The period of Riku's absence
-Roxas' time in Organization XIII
-Xehanort's past

In this case, The story of "The period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.
ok, the peroid of the king's absence is set in the realm of darkness. is it possible that he ran into the knights in that realm? because in the trailer it seemed like he was part of what was going on o_O
sooo maybe he met them and went to there world in the realm of darkness. he was gone for quite a while remember! andd i mean come on the portal to the knight was IN HIS CASTLE! ^_^ so that must mean something! like that mickey knew/knows this knight.

LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK YO!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah but if he meet the knights durning his absence that would mean the war happened almost right before this because the fighting of the knights happened at the end of the war (MAYBE THATS MY GUESS) so maybe he meet some of the knights but not ll the knights

KhGamer89

Yeah but if he meet the knights durning his absence that would mean the war happened almost right before this because the fighting of the knights happened at the end of the war (MAYBE THATS MY GUESS) so maybe he meet some of the knights but not ll the knights

hmmm. maybe! just maybe! when sora fought the knight it was BACK IN TIME! no i doubt that....ummm lets see...u may be right. maybe they survived the fight with that guy. and then the knight met mickey. o_O because mickey was out of the battle but still there! like he just got there!

(edit) thanks java! yeah! it sounds right!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
This is a stretch but just an idea that popped into my head but what if as we know Yen Sid trained Mickey and possibly trained the other knights as well. And the other knights are far more expierence so Mickey left looking for the knights. He either found them while Sora was on his quest in KH1 or gave up and trapped himself within the door you seal at the end. And then wonders in the realm of darkness trying to understand the keyblade and the wars and blah blah blah i dont know anymore just a idea (i doubt this but since we are trying to figure osmething this is better then nothing)

KhGamer89

hmmmmmmmmmmm that's possible! i like it! XD lol i wonder what everyone else thinks....

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hell for all we know the King might have wander off to find some other Mouse tang but i mean the keyblade ideas sort of fit betterXD

oblivion10

well if this happened right before kh1 then that might explain, how the keyblade was passed down. Maybe the keyblade instantly transferred to sora so he could indergo his initiation as the new keyblade holder. jus a thought

KhGamer89

well if this happened right before kh1 then that might explain, how the keyblade was passed down. Maybe the keyblade instantly transferred to sora so he could indergo his initiation as the new keyblade holder. jus a thought

hmm i like it! its good. it makes sense. it is possible that the secret movie took place just after kh1 but i mean...deep dive was a FUTURE movie really u no? it didnt happen till the next game....sooooo maybe its like a weird other demishion? i no i spelled it wrong but o well!

anaki

well disney castle DOES have a time portal in it. since on the other side of disney castle. the the past where disney castle was yet to be built and pete was less evil and badly drawn! so it could very well be a time portal to the keyblade war

The Dark Within

That is a very good theory, that could be it. That is a very good thought-out theory...beats all of mine lol

pheonix

Website
autumn-pheonix.deviantart.com
i think that one logical thought is it was just before KH1. Donald and Goofy go looking for the King but he's where ever the Knights are. Sora gets the Keyblade after a Knights defeated/killed so King Mickey sends word to find the new Keyblade master ie: Sora. Just a thought.
But for some way it is Xehonart or someone else in the armor they may have felt defeat and got ride of their Keyblade giving it to whoever was the next prue of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back