• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► In The Dark (Short Story)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flickr

Blue eyes flashed. A gasp of pain cut through the silent air, desperate and cold. "H-Help me!" The girl whimpered, arms clawing desperately to the arms. They held her tight...the arms of thorns, prickly and painful. Every time she tried to get them off, they cut her thin black gloves. The constriction got tighter. "Help me!" Tighter, tighter. Air cutting off, suffocation. "Please..." A thin whisper escaped her lips and ran through the air...thin and insignificant as mist. "Why would I do that..?" A voice whispered in her ear.

The thorns were now arms...arms of black, black as ink. Steaming...as if fading away, but somehow still there. Smoke rising. Xion's large azure eyes twisted, and her head turned. Heartbeat: increase. She screamed in pure horror and wriggled, desperately trying to rid herself of the figure's grasp. "Tch, tch tch. Is that any way to treat me?" The figure whispered in her ear, causing her eyes to widen. No...no this can't be right!

The grip suddenly loosened. 14 fell to the ground and gasped, holding her stomach. In and out, in and out. A shrill, strange laughter reached her air. As if through a filter....not one tone. The figure leaned down, and opened it's eyes. Xion tried not to scream, but let out a yelp. "Stay away Leave me alone!"
Black where white resided..and where beautiful blue sat, stood instead a sickly, glowing yellow. "Now now, be good little Xion...don't be mean" The figure raised it's smoking black arms, an aura of pure darkness enveloping the pitch black room. "After all..." The figure was gone..where did it go?! Xion whipped around, desperately trying to find it. "I'm you, remember?" Through the silent room, her own voice snuck up behind her. Xion jumped up and held out her hand.
"I...I'm not afraid of you!"

That disturbing, shrill laugh hurt 14's ears. "Aren't you scared?" A single light came onto the figure, and she smiled. "Well....that's just fine" It was her..it was Xion. But...how could there be two of them?! The real Xion shook her head and staggered back. "Your not me! I'm not a heartless!" She wailed helplessly, knowing, fretting...she couldn't win against herself.
"We're so dumb, you know that?" The black and yellow eyed 14 walked forward, long white cloak swishing around her white books. She slowly raised her palm, tattered and ripped sleeve waving in a sudden breeze. In her curled and clawed fingers, a red light began to glow. It illuminated the dark room. Slowly, a shape formed from particles flowing into the dark Xion's hand. A heart...a beautiful, perfect heart. "this..is what you want, right?"

Xion slowly gulped, eyes locked onto the flawless heart. It was everything...everything everyone wanted. Roxas, Axel, Xemnas...everyone. Xion slowly reached towards it, palm opening. The black and yellow eyed counterpart closed her hand and the perfect, lovely heart disappeared. "No, no. We don't deserve one, remember?" She dragged out her words, and then..she was gone. "NO! Get back here! I...I want a heart..I want....something..anything.."

"I don't see why we should be working so hard for hearts. I'm doing just fine without one" Larxene? What was she doing here?! Xion whipped around, but nothing.
"Kingdom Hearts...soon you will be complete" Xemnas? Xion's head whirled, looking for something, anything. "And you can then lend your power to us. Go forth, bring us more hearts!"
"Your a replica"
"What would it take..for me to be like you two?"

Xion's legs wobbled and she felt weak. What's going....
"Fine. Take IT with you" Saix? It-Me?
"So..do you hate me for taking your friend away from you?"
"You will leave with NOTHING!"
"You don't need a heart to know how to manipulate one"

"Stop! Shut up!" Hands clawed black hair. "Stop, stop STOP!"

Silence.

"A puppet? One of us? Don't be absurd. Count the seats. When have we ever been more than thirteen"

A scream of agony, pain, suffering. NO!

----

Uh.....hope you don't absolutely loathe and hate me.... :)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It'd be nice if you posted in the fanfiction section when you write a fanfiction.
Thank you~. :3

(i moved it already.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back