• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the Blood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Template

Name: Van Strife

Personality:Usually good natured , but can become very angry when pushed to the limits of his patience. His trust must be earned and even then always keeps on his guard. The only time you see him being funny or unserious is outside of missions or training. During either one, he's extremely serious and cold hearted to the extent that it sometimes scares his comrads how much his mood changes, believing he has a double personality.

Appearance:http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5884/sword2yc4.png
Weapon(s): sword, shield, dagger
Child of which God of Goddesses: Hades
Side: good
Race: human
Camp Bunk: 3
Magical Items: herbs(healing items)

Biography: Van Strife is the son of Hades, he resents being a son of Hades, since he only has seen the evil side of Hades and for leaving his mom and him. Always tries to never act like hades will act, and consideres his step dad to be his real father, but the anger and evilness of hades blood that flows thru him sometimes takes over him when he gets angry or frustrated. He had heard of hercules and his adventures and was greatly influenced by him, and decided to train with his sword which his step father had trained him, and two years later he had become a great swordsman.

Shortly he decided to go and find hades and ask hi why he left him mom and him, and defeat him, he battled alot of creatures along the way and his skills as a swordsman increased dramatically, months later he finally found the entrance to the underworld and hades arrived and told him that great evil is upon them, Van didnt beleive him, but hades showed him the evil that was trying to take over the world, Hades then showed him the terribly future if the evil was not stopped, Van didnt trust him but regardless kept his guard, Hades ask him to go to a camp.

Van was surprised at his fathers attitude and wasnt that bad of a evil guy but still he may try to deceive him, but still he said no, Hades quickly turned into a rage, "Look! kid! I was trying to be nice! but now your pushing it! there is something evil that could destroy us all! I know I got my dark side as well and if you do not cooperate then I will force you to join the half blood camp!". Then as Van was going to be in his fighting stance, Hades appeared behind him and hit him with a powerful blow, knocking him out, Van woke up in a bunk bed.....

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Seeing as the ship had set sail, and Sol had never actually ridden a horse before, he refused to attempt to ride a horse with WINGS. So he opted for the next best thing. Sol grasped the charm around his neck, looked into it, and whispered softly "You can see the situation, fathuh'. Got anythin' that can help?" Shortly after, what looked like a comet shot down from the sun, and crashed down inches in front of Sol. Sol, of course, jumped back and shouted out obscenities spawned from fright. In front of Sol lied a great ball of fire, burning brighter than even his microwave during a thunder storm (and that's really bright). Quickly, but calmly, the flames faded away, as the shape of a two abnormally large and muscular horses attached to a chariot came into view. After a few seconds of puzzlement, Sol realised that these were just two of the many horses Apollo uses to bring the sun up every day.

They were both glowing white, with firey manes, every muscle in their bodies so well defined that they seemed like moving sculptures. These muscles were no doubt necessary for maximum Sun pulling efficiency. From each horse's mouth dangled a long steering rope. As Sol stared in awe of the magnificents of these godly steeds, the one nearest him loud out a loud huff, as if it was growing impatient with Sol. Quickly reacting to the horse's command, Sol jumped onto the chariot, grabbing hold of the reins. To the horse on the left Sol said I'll call you...Eclipse...", and to the one on the right "I'll call you Nova." With that, the two began to shuffle in place, anxious and ready to move out. Sol turned to his old friend, Kyle, and his belated cousin, Cyra, and asked "Well, ladies and gents. There's room for two more on this thing. Care for a ride?"

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Growing up as a half-blood, Sophia knew that coincidences didn’t exist. It was more than mere chance that she, Leo and Taehr had ended up together once more. Though overjoyed at seeing Taehr once again, she also had to exert a certain degree of control over herself. For starters, she was wary of looking him in the eye, as his seductiveness could not be underestimated. Instead, she glanced over in his direction as he questioned “Sophia? Is that you?” But something did not seem quite right, his eyelids were fluttering – closing then opening rapidly and his skin had considerably paled. It was evident he was loosing his grip on reality. She started to make a move towards helping him, but before she could, she became aware of another presence.

Sophia watched as Leo strode over to the woman who had seemingly just awoken from her beauty sleep, armed with an air of interrogation. From the banter it appeared she’d been sleeping in Leo’s cabin – not only that but she’d been sleeping on top of him! That was surprising, or maybe some of Taehr’s charms had started to wear off on Leo too. Though Robin had answered Leo’s questions with the utmost dignity, Sophia could feel Robin’s intent gaze burning fiercely upon her. At once, Sophia averted her own eyes and unwittingly started to blush. She didn’t dare look up until she was sure Robin had finished her appraisal of her. Her own judgement of Robin would have to wait.

She trailed behind as the others enthusiastically boarded the ship. Here she was in the presence of fellow half-bloods, and yet still, she didn’t quite fit in. Ever since she arrived she’d been trying to repress all vindictive notions towards her mother, and enduring visions of revenge. She believed all her companions were truly going to act in support of the Gods. Did she have it in her to betray them and cause havoc at Mount Olympus to lead to their demise?

Snapping out of her thoughts, Sophia was last to clamber onto the ship. Naturally. The waves now acted to soothe her into a more comfortable state of mind.

C

Charlie

Robin tilted her head back as an expected serenity passed gracefully through her senses. She looked down in the ever changing waves of the sea, knowing that Poseidon's eyes lingered beneath them. As she thought this, Robin could have sworn that her eyes caught a glimpse of a face form a few feet below her own. The face had strong, magnificent attributes, including a thick braided beard flowing out of his chin, and his eyes seeming to be focused on both her and possibly Leo hanging around somewhere nearby. "Is there anything that you'd like to tell me, your highness of the seas?" Robin asked, with notes of urgency and appreciation for the God in her voice. The head below rose his head a foot or two above sea level. "What do you wish to do with my son, Daughter of the Warrior?" Poseidon responded with a natural authority and mixed curiousity in his deep and direct tone. Robin tried to fix her eyes within the dual, spiraling abysses of the ocean itself.

She hesitated, before saying, "I wish to..find a friendship with him the best way I can, sir," Robin winced as a scarlett blush fought its way onto her cheeks. Robin's eyes widened when Poseidon's fountain of a head shook itself, in a classic fatherly sort of way. "Ah, you children make yourselves so complicated. Even the dullest of beings can notice that my boy's left a certain...affect on you," Poseidon chuckled at his own words, causing a faint creation of ripples to collect around the bottom of the ship. "...My love will always remain to be a questionable one," Robin replied to the sea God now horking with laughter 20 feet below her. "Love will always remain to be questioned, until someone arrives with its answer," Poseidon spoke, with a renewed firmness in his voice, before descending peacefully back into his bed of waves. Robin rolled her eyes as she watched the last few ripples extend and disappear beyond sight.

"I have so much to say to him.." She said to herself wearily, picking herself up, and walking into the ship's inner cabins stowed away within the mouth of the ship. When walking in the direction she chose, she felt a smile tug at the corner of her lips as she felt a familiar prescence unfold somewhere around her. Robin may have had strictly Leo in mind, yet her thoughts were free to drift into sweetened fantasies of a certain Sophia however...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Sitting atop the sail, Leo looked out upon the seas to which his father gave him life. He watch intently as the motion of the sea's rocked back and forth, crashing together, creating and almost aqua symphony. "Such beauty, such a calm these seas give to me, peace...it's is truly a wonderful gift i must admit" Leo said softly, showing a slight smile as the sun shine down on his face. He looked down at the others below on deck, acting as usual as he briefly turned his attention to his right arm; suddenly the world around him seemed to grow cold if only for a moment as a single tear trickled down his cheek and a look of disgust crossed his face.."but with ever great power....comes a curse....a curse to run deep in the veins, of justice and truth , of peace....of freedom... of.....loyalty and..." he paused "....trust"- he said with rage & anger feeling his voice as he clasped his fist so hard his hand began to bleed.

He looked a far out into the sea, at the beauty "A curse that will destroy it's host at their very core...the darkness is strong...Aye I'll give ya that...but....there's always some sort of hope i suppose...." he said with a blank stare "...But that's always easier said than done....forgive & forget....i suppose" Leo formed his tears into an orb of water, of tears in his hand, as he shifted and formed it into the figure of Robin as he seemed to admire the quality " Then again...there's always you love...heh"- he said to himself softly as he unformed the figure allowing it to fall back into the endless abyss that is the sea; he watched Robin venture inside the ship while he the "Captain" still sat atop the Sails.

"I wonder what she's up to...it's unimportant i guess"-Leo said as he looked once again out towards the sea..to discover that a storm seemed to be moving towards them as he shouted to the others down below "Man the Sails!" as he jumped back down to the deck "...and you Taehr, I'mma need yooou to do what you do best...and make with some fancy stirring... we're in for a real ride mate..."- he said sternly as he looked out towards the storm one more time...."Aye yes....a storms coming.....that is for sure.....the darkness....is closing it....but the question still remains" he paused "...Am i strong enough this time..."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Luke had watched as he passed countless pieces of junk, buildings, and who knows what else. He tried not to think of anything and just relax before he did anything. All he could think about was father sadly every second he closed his eyes a picture of his father would show up. He looked back trying to see if Sol, Kyle, and Cyra were coming yet. When he looked down again it had become dark in his area when his head knocked up to look at the sky it had also become dark then a second later a figure had been standing right next to him.

Luke freaked out at first since it shocked him but he got over the fact and wondered what he wanted. “Hello father what would you like from me?”, Luke said with is face looking like he didn’t know anything. His father had looked at him with his face looking like he was trying not to laugh. “Well first to see if you are okay and on your way for the quest.” When look was about to talk his father had continued,” then to tell you to be careful since the monsters will be loose and out of control and can attack you.”

Luke was surprised to hear his father to say that but didn’t show it to him. As his father left and the sky cleared up he started to think about what his father said. It could be weird looking left and right for monsters before they attacked them. ‘’Well that was uninspected but oh well guess I will have to deal with it.” He then continued to look forward in a somewhat un happy mood. Luke looked at the ship and wondered what they were doing there.

Last edited:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Taehr discontinues looking out to the sea and makes his way to the wheel of the ship after what Leo had said to him. On his way there, he begins to actually start thinking about what's happening to him.

What...What's happening to me? It's like I blank out or somethinig...I'm going to have to find a way to...No. Wait. Yeah. I think I have to learn how to fix this little problem of mine.

He found himself gripping the wheel.

"Wow. I need to pay more attention."

He looked out in front of him and remembered what his buddy said about what's to come.

"A storm, eh? I guess it's time for some good maneuvering when that time comes. Haha. I'm going to have some fun with this."

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo continued looking out towards the storm as they seemed to sail faster and faster as the wind blew. The lightening crashing down around them repeatedly, as the once mid after noon sky turned to dark. The clouds too thick to see through as the continued to sail. "I don't think i like the feeling I'm getting mates..."-Leo uttered to his crew still facing the storm. "This might not work but.....I have to already try Savvy?"- Leo began slowly moving his arms around, controlling the water beneath them as Taehr steered the boat. The waves moved back and forth as Leo moved his arms, seemingly picking the vessel up and guiding it where they may. Suddenly what seemed to be a malestorm, began pulling the ship down..deeper and deeper into the abyss. Robin ran to Leo and smacked him on his shoulder-"Will you stop it already...you've got us a little nervous...now stop showing off....stupid aqua boy"-she seemed a little frustrated yet afraid, Leo replied " I don't know what to tell ya lass....I'm not doing anything...i swear my life on it"..Robin seemed to grow a little aggravated "sure aqua boy...you're not doing this just to scare us", Leo looked at her genuinely "I promise you Robin..i have nothing to do with this", the waves seemed to grow more out of control, as Leo seemed to lose control over the very element that brought him life. "What's happening to me......why can't i control all of this..."-Leo spoke to himself as he tried to control the waves but his efforts were useless.

He feel to his knee's as he looked up towards the sky, as he seemed to grow angry-"HAS THE ELEMENT OF WHICH BROUGHT ME LIFE..TURNED AGAINST ME TOO!!!" he shouted at the sea "HAVE THE GODS FORSAKEN US!" Leo hung his head down looking at his hands....his eyes seemingly glazed over...he could do nothing..therefore in his mind there was no point.."this is the end for me..." he said to himself, the ship continuing to spiral deeper & deeper into the sea, preparing for the 4 a watery grave. Robin grasped his jacket "We CAN'T JUST DIE HERE!"..."SAY SOMETHING LEO..STUPID AQUA BOY JUST SAY SOMETHING!".she yelled almost tearing up in his face.as Leo looked into hers with his eyes glazed.."there's nothing i can do....it's hopeless", Robin landed a hard blow across his face "OH SHUT UP WITH THAT COWARDICE ATTITUDE..LIKE HOPELESSNESS HAS STOPPED YOU BEFORE!!!!"...Leo did not respond..."WELL if YOU"RE not gonna do anything.....I will"..she let Leo go as he feel lifeless on the ship's cold floor..."why are they still trying...it's a loss cause..this is the end for us.." Leo said softly, when suddenly her heard his father's voice.."Get up boy!...Control...TAKE! what is rightfully yours...don't allow yourself to be done in by your own strength"...Leo said nothing..."Leo get up...be the man your mother always knew you could be....show not only her and me that power, but prove to everyone else that you can be something!..that you're not a curse..now harness your power..focus is and unleash it" the voice seemed to fade away....

Leo could now hear everything...Sophia trying to wake him up...as he looked up to see her staring directly at him "Get up Leo..please get up"-she seemed to almost cry..."I know now what is needed....." Leo said out loud..as he slowly got to his feet.."this may be where we die but...we shall go down together if it's the case"...he rose his head up..seemingly smiling at Sophia.."EVERYONE HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!" he shouted to the others, the ship almost completely eclipsed by the waves...as he looked at the Watery Empire before him "i hope you were right father...." Leo said to himself as his eyes began to glow an ice blue..his entire body became filled with energy so much so it was even visible...as he put his arms out and let out a mighty yell. As he screamed the water that seemed to once surround them, was now being pushed back with such a force...that it almost seem to explode (as if a nuclear weapon had been dropped). The waves seemed to go on for miles and miles, as the ship was safe again...Leo's essence faded as he feel to his knees, breathing heavily...as he looked back towards the others..."i guess we did it"...Leo slowly stood up..."That there was some fancy steering mate..just like old times i suppose.."...Leo said laughing a little as he looked back out towards the sea..."did you see it mom...did you see your son...."

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Taehr doesn't understand what just happened.

He had heard Robin and Leo yelling and he lost himself right after that once again. But, he then got himself back into focus and tried to steer the ship.

After all that he heard Leo call out to him. All he made out was...

"...That was some fancy steering..."

Taehr didn't say anything back. He felt it was not needed right now and continued to steer the ship to the destination.

C

Charlie

Robin felt her body collapse onto the harsh, wind and sea battered floor as the last spraying of the previous maelstrom sunk back into captivity. Robin lay sprawled on her back, arms spread like an eagle, appearing to be in a sudden shock to what she had just both miraculously experienced..and witnessed. 'The Infamous Aqua Boy,' her thoughts mumbled faintly as rays of the sun began to pierce themselves with little effort into the skies above. Infamous it was indeed alright. It was completely mind boggling that, barely 10 or 15 minutes before, she had watched as the supposed sturdy ship sit surrounded by Leo's birth-given element, and not in a friendly fashion either. "We could have died...all of us. Simply remarkable," Robin heard herself think aloud, remembering distinctly how she felt with her eyes and with her soul, Leo lose almost complete control of his powers and dominance over his realm, and almost allowed them to sink to the bottom of Davey Jones' Locker..and that easily.

"Don't go blamin' yourself now, lass.." Leo's voice called faintly towards her, warming her senses as he stood, wearily beside her. Robin could tell abruptly that Leo must have been at least half asleep, noting his too-relaxed form, and not as confident tone, especially considering the matter when he was speaking to her. It was then, that Robin stood up, made the small journey over to Leo, and placed her face in front of his. Her violet eyes began to mix with an appreciative intensity. "You're so stupid, Leo..you adorable Aqua Boy," Robin mumbled faintly as she closed the distance between his face and hers, and pressed a very affectionate and thankful kiss apon his lips.

From afar, Robin could have sworn that she heard Faux begin to sing a song of a gentle romance as he soared within the clouds' reaches of the sky...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo still weakened from his previous achievement, he seemed to almost stare into her eyes, almost surprised only not. Prolonging the moment, he passionately yet slowly kissed her back as he seemed to feel his power returning to him, as a flush clear watery aura surrounded his body as he continued to kiss her. "That was....incredible...You really are......gorgeous....my dear Robin"-Leo said softly, looking at Robin, wondering if this was really happening....his eyes began to flash ice blue, and his hair flowed like the sea as the wind blew across his face...

He put his hand up to her cheek, smiling slightly " Lass.....i think......I'm...in love..."-he turned away looking back out towards the sea. The thoughts in his head began to question over & over again. The thought of opening himself up, making himself vulnerable, giving his heart to another....was he ready for such a thing....

Leo turned back to her smiling...."Yes...my dear Robin...i l...love you.....but i must know....do you feel...the same way" he paused as he looked away..."the same way....about me?" He looked into her eyes, waiting her response as the sea seemed to flair, the beautiful perfume of the sea, such a fragrance, such a smell...so intoxicating, so warm. All the while Leo thought to himself "This feels....it's good...this emotion, this aura, the aroma, This FEELING....it's unbelievable.."

C

Charlie

Robin could feel her entire being set aglow as her lips met Leo's. The smoldering intensity that she brought, only to express the wrenching passion, now carelessly taken aflame in her soul. "Was this the reason why I had truly came?" Robin asked herself vaguely as she thoroughly enjoyed the alarming way both her and..her new lover made themselves vulnerable to one another. She was glad to had made this move, she admitted, her eyes fluttering in and out of focus as she pulled hard on Leo's lower lip, ending the kiss dreamily, yet playfully. It was then that she stood before him, no longer as immediate rivals, nor equals, but as two halves of a whole so much more delicate. Before Robin could run her fingers through his hair once more, she drew away from him steadily. Leo began to speak.

"That was....incredible...You really are......gorgeous....my dear Robin," Leo was completely lost for words, seeming as though the little in what he had said had taken such a long time to muster so softly out of his muscular, heavenly shaped exterior. Yet at these words alone, Robin felt herself beginning to weaken. These words had been very unexpected to her. In an attempt to prove to Leo that she was indeed listening, she made a motion towards Leo's hand. She met with it, and interlaced his fingers lovingly within her own. She smiled, too lost for speach, and allowed for him to continue. As she began to tighten her fingers around his slightly, he raised his other hand, and placed it to her cheek.

The warmth itself meant so much to her. More than Leo would ever possibly begin to know. His hand began to shake suddenly, it was apparent that Leo wasn't done with his speech. " Lass.....i think......I'm...in love...." At these words, Robin staring at him. Merely looking at first, until the reality of the words sunk into her gradually; like a sweet, sweet essence. But..was it her that he was referring to? A portion of Robin's soul suddenly stood quite guarded, with reason that broadened as though it was purely made of steal. Could he have easily been referring to the beautiful Sophia? ..Or was this just an excuse for him to come any nearer to her? As though in response to Robin's silent, pessimistic thoughts, Leo began to slowly continue...

...."Yes...my dear Robin...i l...love you.....but i must know....do you feel...the same way-the same way about me?" Robin not only stared, but pierced Leo's haunting eyes with the now loving, warm, eyes of her own. It felt so natural...the words coming from her lips felt so...

Right.

"I love you, Leo." Robin wrapped her arms around his neck, sinking herself into his once strong, and noticeably frail body. "-So much more than you will ever truly know, Aqua Boy."

"Our love will reign from your heart, to mine. For now, and for the waking of the blessed eternity..."

<3

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo smiled, his heart warmed as Robin spoke back to him the words he had hoped she'd say "I love you, Leo."as she wrapped her arms around him as he began to grow even warmer "-So much more than you will ever truly know, Aqua Boy....Our love will reign from your heart, to mine. For now, and for the waking of the blessed eternity..."-the feeling truly was invigorating. He smiled, gazing into her eyes, watching them sparkle and shine like a beautiful dancing flame. Leo slowly yet gently caressed her cheek, as he softly kissed her lips again, still smiling.

"You know Robin...i wouldn't have it any...other...way..."-he stroked her fingers, putting his arm around her as he walked them both near the edge of the ship. "My dear Robin, there's someone...I'd like you to meet"...he paused gazing at her..."well not really someone......more like a something...ya know..." he began sounding a little nervous "It's my pet...of the sea...i guess you could say lass....however...though he looks somewhat.....monstrous.....he's anything but....Savvy?" Leo smiled at her taking her hand, whilst looking over the port into the sea as he called out..."MILO!..come out come out where ever you are...there's someone i want you to meet".....Leo shouted out to the sea

The sea began to quake, and the boat rock back and forth as the once clear see began to grow dark, as a monstrous creature began to surface from the dark depths of the Sea...the Endless abyss. Such huge eyes it had, with approximately 10 colossal arms, all of which could eclipse such a ship 40 times over...such a beast it was..a colossus....THE KRAKEN!

Leo took Robin by the hand as he jumped atop the might beast..."Milo this is Robin...Robin this ish Leo...my pet..well family pet.....he may look fierce but he's quiet gentle...go ahead pet him if you want" He smiled as he rubbed, slightly scratching it's head as it let out a mighty roar of acceptance...as he slowly turned to Robin smiling a little

:3

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Luke had then told his Pegasus to land on the island since Luke knew that was where the item and beast where. It had been a large island and nothing could be in sight for at least 50 miles. The Pegasus had then landed on the ground in a couple minutes after Luke told it to. The island had been beautiful but there were monsters roaming around the whole place any one could attack him. “Well we are here it was a long trip here and Jacob you can go for now I will seeya later.” Luke had then wondered when the other people were going to come.

“This might be hard look at all the monsters just walking around anyone could attack us which might be bad.” Luke said to himself. He then continued to walk around trying to see if anyone else had been close to the island he then knew what he could do so everyone could see where he was. He then focused and made lightning come down from the sky and hit the island so that everyone would know. It continued to come down from the sky as he talked,” where are they the ship hadn’t been that far away from me.” Luke stood up uncapping his pen and making his weapon appear and pressing his watch so the shield had come out. He was ready for whatever was ready now.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Cyra looked at Sol and nodded her head, she got on with him, and held on to his waist tightly.

"I hate high places..."

She whispered. She was so use to running or riding some sort of animal. But maybe they wouldn't fly, she was praying to her mother and the other gods that she wouldn't fly.

(sorry, it's so short, will get better with time though)

Keyblade Smitey

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been at a stupid flint-knapping course (my mom's idea, not mine) and haven't even seen a computer for days. /OOC

Kyle closed his eyes as the sphere of light dropped from the sky. Reaching into a coat pocket, he pulled out a pair of square, black, frameless shades and positioned them over his eyes. He still had to squint, but at least he wasn't blinded anymore. As son of the god of travellers, he could appriciate an impressive set of wheels and these certainly quallified. "Now that's what I call horse power!" he quipped as he tenatively patted Nova, oddly enough he noticed, despite the intense light, there was no heat. The light dimmed enough for Kyle to slip the shades back in his pocket and he vaulted nimbly into the charriot. "I hope this thing get's good mileage," he said, "We're a long way behind the others and we might have a long way to go. We gotta find some mystic dodad that we have no clue where to find, steal it from whatever gribbly may be garding it (no problem for some of us) and use it to defeat some monster even our respective parents fear." He sighed, "We better pray for a miracle, because otehrwise, we're screwed," he turned and saw Cyra clingnig to Sol for dear life, "Geeze, get a room you two. Shall we get started? Who's driving this hotrod anyway?"

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Sophia’s body flew half way across the cabin, jerking her into a state of consciousness. Head first; she collapsed onto one of the few chests that were scattered about the sparsely furnished room. Clambering onto her knees, she surveyed her surroundings with an air of suspicion. Her hands grasped at the walls for support whilst she pulled herself onto her feet. Slowly, she no longer found herself thrown from one side to another, suggesting the sea’s wrath had been soothed, if only temporarily. Had she managed to sleep through a storm? If so, the vodka and Leo were definitely to blame.

Salty air stung Sophia’s face as she rapidly hauled herself up the steps to the deck. Yet she only managed two paces forward when the presence of something behind her compelled her to spin around. Instinctively, her hand ran to her hilt, resting on her rapier. She dashed towards the monstrous kraken figure, leering over the boat and threatening to wipe their entire existence. Checking back over her shoulder, Leo and Robin were merely standing there at ease, refuting Sophia’s expectation for their faces to be frozen in shock. Yet now was clearly no time for explanations. The beast continued to roar as globules of water missed her body by mere centimetres as she dashed ever closer. In the midst of leaping to defend from the Kraken’s relentless pursuit, simultaneously, one of the ten arms had started to close in on her. In answer to this she parried with enormous force. Then raising her rapier over her head for the final blow, a human arm cautiously rested a hand on her shoulder compelling her to cease.

OOC: Lmao, Knightflare, I was totally in the chat for Deminem’s quote in your sig xD

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
"fa;ldskf! We're cousins! Dx" Sol yelled as a response to Kyles "room statement." It was at this moment that Sol realised he'd never driven a chariot before. He did know, though, that it wasn't that much different from his fake father's motorcycle. Steer left to turn right, and right to turn left. Then Kyle asked who was driving. "Well..." While letting out a loud "HYA!", Sol cracked the reins like a whip.

Thus Eclipse and Nova set forth. The mechanics of this was much different from your average chariot, though. It seemed as if the two steeds were actually able to walk on air, as every step they took they led them further and further into the sky. Much like they were climbing invisible stairs. Completely opposite to what Cyra was hoping for, they were 50 ft in the air within a matter of seconds. The milliniums of experience Eclipse and Nova had carrying something that HAD to way MUCH MUCH more than Sol, Kyle, and Cyra combined played an important part in the speed and ease of this ride. There wasn't even the slightest bit of turbulence as the wind came rushing by the three teenagers. A smile filled with pride formed on Sol's face, as he saw Leo's ship in the distance. Though it was a good distance away, and nothing more than a silhouette, they were already catching up.

Sol gave a yank on the reins, to slow this speedster down a bit. There's no need to get too far ahead of the others. Both Eclipse and Nova let out an offended snort of disapproval. "I'm assuming you guys come with'a autopilot? Just stay on course with that ship down there, k?" As Eclipse gave a sharp, quick nod, Sol gently put the reins down, unhooked Cyra's death grip, turned, and took a seat. To the others he asked "So where yah think we should start lookin' for this....what are we looking for again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back