• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the Blood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Taehr shook his head and looked around.

"What just happened?"

He thought to himself. He didn't know what was going on now. He couldn't think right, either.

What just happened...? I woke up... then...now I'm just sitting here...? All I can remember was that girl falling on Leo...then shaking hands with Sol. I need to find out what's going on here.

He got up and looked around his area. He almost leaves to go ask someone but Leo comes back in.

"Leo, uhhh. I seriously don't know what just happened right now. I don't remember a thing! So, I'm guessing you know what's happening right now. Mind telling me?"

He answered hastily, with his drunk accent.

"A storm's coming, so to speak, mate. We're moving out...we've got our first mission and we're heading out,

...right now, as a matter of fact..."

Leo turned back as he stepped foot back outside the cabin, looking towards the others.
Taehr noticed that Leo had almost repeated his statement if it wasn't for him adding the "right now" part. Leo continued.

"Those who oppose us Half-Bloods...are in dire need of this..'trinket' that's supposed to grant them...supreme power. Even the gods themselves are having trouble on this one. So...start packing ol' friend. It's time we set sail then lad, whadoya say?...It's just us against the world now, Savvy?"

Taehr became frustrated... but he became more nervous then frustrated.

OOC: I need to explain something. Taehr just spaced out and doesn't remember what he was doing for the moments that have passed. I think it's some type of syndrome where the person loses consciousness, but his body keeps acting. Lol. >:3 What sucks is, he just now got it. Haha.

Last edited:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
OOC: Knightflare....do you mean Narcolepsy?

OOC: No, no. It's different. Narcolepsy is when you fall asleep anytime. This one is different. I don't know the name of it, it's like sleepwalking but you do much more then just walk. Haha. More like everything, but you just don't remember. It's either a memory problem or he's just not there when things happen.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Just as Sol is feeling invincible, a familiar face shows up along with foreboding news. Though Kyle said nothing but Sol's name, his actions spoke volumes. "That's fookin' shame...Of all people...the son of Athena?" It just didn't seem right that the hook-shank and the artist came out alive, while the actual warrior had to die. Sol survived by sheer dumb luck. After getting out of that nasty predicament, Sol had every intention of going back to help...only...he knew he'd just get killed. So he called for help, and hightailed it to Camp Half Blood. The actions of a coward, yes, but they're also the actions of a sane man. Feeling guilty, Sol took the arrow out of the ground, and placed it inside his quiver. "I promise, mah friend....I'll make good use of this. But you look a bloody mess." Sol looks Kyle up and down. "I'd suggest you clean yourself up before we take off..."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Luke had started to answer Cyra’s question but stopped as a Kyle had walked into the camp. The child had called Sol names and gave him a message or that is what it looked like. Luke knew this hat the quest or mission that he has been waiting for and this one would be a challenge since the gods and goddesses could not do it. He did feel a little bit scared but did not show it since he was trying to be brave. Luke looked at Cyra and said while pointing to the stable,” we are going to be taking Pegasus.” Luke hoped that they could do it so he could prove to his father how good he was.

He kept thinking about his father after reading the listening about the quest and he hoped he could talk to his father before they went on the quest. Luke knew what he could do before they went on the quest. He rushed to his cabin and used one of the coins his father gave him back on his first quest. He flipped it in the air and let it fall to the ground and suddenly a sort of portal appeared and Luke had seen his fathers face in it. He started to talk but his father quickly talked before he could get a word out.

“Hello, Luke how have you been?” Luke quickly responded,” fine but are you sure we should be going on this quest if you gods can’t do it how we could do it. I am somewhat scared about this we don’t stand a chance really. I will do it though I am just not sure if any of us are ready for a quest like this.” His father had looked at Luke seriously then started to talk again,” Yes I am sure that you children can do it just never let your guard down.” The portal had then faded and it had seemed that nothing at all happened.

Luke had put the coins inside his bag then checked if he needed anything else he and luckily didn’t. He got up from the ground then exited from his cabin and started to walk to the stables. Luke had walked to his Pegasus then got on him and waited for other people to come. “Well let’s get going so we can finish this quest!” Luke screamed while looking up at the sky.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Cyra looked at Luke then the winged horse. She rubbed the sides of her arms looking at him, she had her bow and arrow strapped to her back, while her hunting knife was about to be in her grasp. Something told her to kill him, but she didn't. She looked at Luke again, trying not to studder out her words.

"H-He's safe, t-to r-ride?"

She was afraid and sadly it could be seen all over her face. Her mother was so much braver then her, and she only wished for that kind of determination and light in her eye, but she was nothing more then a poor elf who hunted. She looked down sighing.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Rife with regret, Sophia silently screamed a million curses in her head, intensifying in their vulgarity with every pace she took. LATE, AGAIN! Not just ‘late’, but rather missing settling down at Camp Half Blood altogether. That meant missing out socially, and getting into the swing of things. And now to be thrown into some sort of quest, of which she knew virtually nothing about, other than scraps of information posted on the general notice board. Apparently something regarding a special item, monster and Mount Olympus. Nothing that couldn’t be solved.

There was no doubt about it. She’d have to make up for the time she’d missed twofold at least. Still running, and slightly out of breath, she charged towards the area that seemed most inhabited. However she managed to check herself, she forced herself to stop briefly and consider her appearance. Not out of vanity of course, but she believed that appearance was vital in giving good impressions. Secondly, she ran a hand over her backpack, for it was essential that she had the right items for the quest.

Once again, she began to pick up pace in moving to where the others were assembled. Silently, she crept up behind them, careful to tred lightly to avoid the crackling leaves beneath her feet. Wind whipping around the edges of her hair, she remained mute, simply waiting to surprise them once they turned around. Her smile widened in expectation.

OOC: OogieBoogie advised me to start posting, so VERY VERY LATE, but I’m still here xD

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
As Leo walked outside he noticed yet another familar face, seemingly sneaking around the others. "Sophia you aren't fooling anyone" he shouted out very loudly "I was wondering when you'd arrive lass....it's been too long love"- Leo walked over to her, pulling a bottle of Vodka out of his backpack and opening the top with his teeth. "You're always late girly, it never fails....at last moment you always appear to save the day Sophia" he paused "Better late then never i suppose..Savvy?"

He almost seemed to sway back & forth as he walked to her, holding the bottle in her direction seemingly offering her a drink.."Care to have a drink love?"- he laughed as he took a strong sip of the sweet nectar, that seemed to only amply his crazy. "Ah it's been too long" he took another sip "Too long....the Trio's back together again...simply magnificent"- he said out loud, but quietly as he gazed at her. She seemed to change in appearance a lot, but her smile was oh so familiar...

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

OOC: Came up with a name for the son of Athena! Also, what the hell is a 'hook-shank'? /OOC

Kyle gave a small, apollogetic smile, "You know, I don't blame you, Sol. What happened in New York was... tragic. But we both know it was an accident. Felix gave his life fighting for what he believed in - saving his friends. He died as a true hero. I know that is how he would have wanted to die. I don't think he would blame you in the slightest, so niether do I." He grinned and pulled Sol into a tight bear-hug for a moment, "Anyhow, enough moping! It's great to see you again mate! I'll just go dump my stuff in Hermes cabbin and we'll get going! Hell, I don't even know where we're going, but I get the feeling it's going to be somewhere kickass!" Kyle turned, showing no sign of surprise at the daughter of Athena standing behind him, "Hey girlie. Nice hair. Oh and next time you try to sneak up on someone; don't pick a son of the god of all things sneaky!" It only took a few minutes for Kyle to drop his rucksack on a free bed in Hermes cabbin, splash some water on his face to freshen up, slap a band-aid on his scratch and return to the group fresh as a proverbial daisy, "Hey ladies and gentlemen! I'm back and ready to party!" he glanced around the circle, "Come to think of it, I don't even know half your names. I'm Kyle to anyone who matters and 'that damned klepto' to anyone who doesn't!" Kyle promptly stole a bottle of vodka from a Jack Sparrow fanboy and took a quick pull. He rapidly returned the bottle when his eyes started to water, "Wow," he gasped, "That is some good stuff! Too good for me though." He offered his hand, "Kyle Smith. I take it you're a son of Possidon? Only you could drink that stuff like water pal, I like you're style."

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo quickly turned his attention to the mate whom swiped a sip of the drink from him. " It's a good taste isn't it lad" Leo smiled as he snatched the drink back and swallowed in hefty portion. "It's just right, tingles the taste buds if you know what i mean...um i don't think i caught your name"-Leo said as the young man offered his hand and spoke his name "Kyle Smith"-he said, the drink still lingering in his mouth, as he seemed hesitantly swallowed the rest of his chug. Kyle seemed to look at Leo with a little interest & question. "I take it you're the son of Poseidon then? Only you could drink that stuff like water pal, I like you're style."- Leo smiled as he responded

"Aye Kyle, i am to whom of which you speak, i am the Son of Poseidon..the drink is good, that it is...i suppose my tolerance is a little more than the average drinker, just another ability from my father Savvy?"- Leo laughed a little as he turned his attention back to Sophia putting his arm around her as he walked her into his cabin.."I'm not the only one here ya know lass...there's someone here who outta be very happy to see you"- he said to her as he opened the door to the cabin revealing Taehr to be inside..."Just like ol times then.."-Leo smiled slightly

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Luke had watched as another person had walked into the camp. He started to walk to her and greeted himself by saying,” hello I am Luke nice to meet you.” He looked at Cyra and continued to talk,” he is safe to ride don’t worry he is my friend.” He then mounted on the Pegasus again getting ready to ride. “Well when you guys are ready we can start the quest.”, Luke said quickly. Jacob’s wings had started to flap some then he calmed down once Luke pet him.

Luke would be safe in the sky and so would everyone else. He then looked at all the campers trying to see if they were all ready to go. He then looked at Leo,” if you want to go by see it will be fine since you are the son of Poseidon and that you like the sea better.” The sun had started to come making Luke blind for some time. It seemed as it was time to go now since it looked at everyone was ready to go and it was the best time to. The sky had been clear and it didn’t look like it would rain for a day or two. Luke smirked some as Jacob had been in the air some without him even knowing. "Well everyone get a Pegasus and let's get going.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Leo. Sophia’s eyes narrowed when she saw the bottle of vodka being caressed in his hands. In between swigs he loudly drew attention to her, so that her presence could no longer be ignored. Her annoyance at his ostentatious behaviour momentarily passed, shrugging if off altogether she took the offering of drink, determined to not be outdone in the consumption of alcohol. Then again, Leo could drink like a fish, but that was to be expected considering he was the son of Poseidon.

The vodka warmed her considerably, leaving a glowing feeling all over her body. Now, she felt much more at home. Next to her Leo was still at the drink, beaming widely at everyone.

Kyle had now turned around to greet her, though it seemed as if he was somehow aware of her presence from the outset. Being the son of Hermes would naturally explain his omniscience. She’d have to be careful around him. Sophia responded by blushing to his compliment about her hair, even though she knew not how sincere he truly was.

By this time a young man who introduced himself as Luke began to walk over to her. To Sophia, it seemed as if Luke had taken the role of leader upon himself, giving his assent for the quest to start. Although some members were travelling via Pegasus, including Luke who had mounted his Pegasus, Sophia decided to stay with Leo and travel by sea instead, as it was him she knew best. Faint recollections of her childhood stirred in her mind and brought an unexpected smile to her face. Satisfied with her companions, from this point onwards, Sophia knew the fun would begin.

C

Charlie

...."How in the bloody hell did I get here?" Robin's eyes blinked in and out of focus as she found herself waking from such a distorted dream. The dream had held a rough collection of her last images of her late mother.

<Dream> 'Remora smiled delicately as she nursed a small wound bleeding freely in the summer air; Robin began to twist away from her mother, with a contorted expression. "You musn't move around like that, Robin, or else your wound will only swell." Remora watched as the fiery headed 4 year old struggled so violently against her mothering touch, only to fall and pout in her wake each and every time. "Let go, Remi! I want to go out and fight with Daddy!...please?" The tiny warrior pleaded, as any child would with her mother denying her something so valuable. Remora shook her head in silence. "No, Robin, I don't care whatever your father has told you, I will NOT sacrifice you to his warrior mutts." Robin's anger seemed to press with each pressing moment. "How can you say no, Remi?! Daddy said since the beginning that I had to learn how to fight and that age shouldn't matter!" Remora tried to use this situation to cradle her child protectively into her arms. "As I have already said, I will not in any circumstance ever face ease with permitting you to fight...and at such a vulnerable age." As soon as the final words passed from Remora's lips, Ares materialized and fiercely slapped his lover. Robin watched, with blackened eyes as her mother fell onto the ground, the pressure of her body falling with such a fervor that..the Earth suddenly stood very still. "Don't you EVER deny my daughter the right to embrace the born fighter within herself, you disgusting b****", Ares spoke firmly to the heap of the lifeless body, now slowly soaking itself in its own blood. "......Mommy," was Robin's final call to Remora as she watched as her own became cradled in absolute darkness.

</End?>

Robin's eyes eventually centered upon her hands supporting herself from resting on the warm tile. She immediately tried to shake herself, body and mind of the haunting images that she had to re-live. However, before she could think anymore on the subject, she heard an agitated tapping sound from the window on the other end of the room. Her eyes lit to notice that Faux had apparently been tapping his against the window pane for some time now, trying desperately to wake her up. "Might as well get my ass in gear," Robin muttered hastily as she picked herself up, walked across the room, and headed straight out of the door. When her eyes met the usual greeting of the sun, she realized exactly where she had randomly chosen to spend the night; Faux rested his claws on her shoulder. Robin had been in the center of the other end of camp, or simply a collection of where everyone elses' bunks had been cast around to. "Well it's about damn time!" -Called a voice a few feet away from her.

Robin turned slowly to see every half blood of the camp sitting either annoyed or patiently in front of her eyes.

"Ello' there loves! Sorry it took me so long to get up," Robin tried to feign an apologetic smile as her eyes had trouble lingering on one person for very long.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
"All this talk about missions and adventured and now i hear we're supposed to be taking a Pegasus to aid us in said "mission"......Aye then mates if that's the case..I'll be taken me ship...seeing as I am one with the sea, born of the sea, son of Poseidon...err...well you get the idea just as well"- he seemed to just talk without knowing exactly what he was saying. As he looked at Sophia and then to Taehr with a slight smile on his face "And you two...my old friends....are welcome to join me if you'll have me as your captain & friend once again that is..Savvy?"

The others seemed to look around wondering where the "Warrior Princess" was, everyone else was awake yet she had failed to show. Leo walked up to the others "Well if she's not gonna show up then there's no use in waiting around for her i suppose, however....she is very skilled with her "techniques" she might come to be quite valuable in battle" he said aloud as he rubbed his hand through his hair, when suddenly he seemed to hear a voice come from inside his cabin....

Leo turned, his arm around Sophia, to see Robin step out of the cabin to which she proclaimed "Ello' there loves! Sorry it took me so long to get up" as she walked into the sunlight after sleeping in HIS cabin all damn night. Leo quickly removed his arm from Sophia's shoulder as he walked a little annoyed to Robin, chugging the last sip of his Ale as he looked her in the face seemingly swaying back and forth. "Why the hell were you in my cabin all damn night lass" he paused seemingly losing his train of thought " And for that matter love...why were you on me when i awoke" he seemed to get angrier "And why the bloody hell were you even in my courters to begin with...Little Miss Half Blood of War...the mighty Roobinn" -Leo said in a seemingly sarcastic tone

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Taehr was spacing out so much. He could barely understand what anybody is saying. He realizes that he's losing his touch. He then heard Leo asking him and a girl if we would like to join him on his ship. He looks to this new girl and suddenly freaks out,

"Sophia? Is that you?"

Before Taehr could recieve an answer, he slowly loses his conscious one more time.

Dammit.

OOC: Taehr will be able to know how to control this bad thing that's happening to him, and he may be able to turn it into an advantage.

C

Charlie

Robin caught in the full blast of fresh Ale as she walked towards the Half Blood Bunch. She may have liked to drink in a case or two, but this didn't prevent her from despising it when she caught the whiff of it so unexpectedly. As she had suspected, she naturally noticecd Leo drowning himself in his bottle of fresh pirate esque' whiskey, his body slightly limp..and his arm around a certain girl. "She looks familiar," Robin spoke to herself as Leo suddenly snapped upright, his neck making a 180-degree turn, similar to that of an owl, and bolting towards her. Well, not exactly in a sprint, as she had hoped the son of the sea would have at least a little more class. Before she could get out a handful of words to him, Leo began to speak with his usual savvy mannerisms. He had asked the usual, "Why in the bloody ell' were you here, there, whatever?," etc questions within a minute or two.

Yet, before replying to his questions, Robin had to peer behind him for a second or two. Curious as to whom he had the pleasure of swinging his arm so proudly around when she was asleep in his cabin. The girl was much smaller than she was, an average height. What was more, that the girl had an attentive and serious air to her. Robin raised an eyebrow as her eyes focused sheepishly on the girl's loose, brilliantly blue haired pony tail; it had to be the woman Ares had mentioned, it HAD to be. Robin shook her head out of her thoughts, eventually realizing that she had allowed herself to have an early morning conversation. However, as soon as she was about to smile at the staggering Leo, Leo spoke the most intriguing and daring set of words to her, "And why the bloody hell were you even in my courters to begin with...Little Miss Half Blood of War...the mighty Roobinn."

Robin simply crossed her arms over her chest, tilting her head in response to the side. "To be abnormally honest; I was only trying to chase you and Taehr. It wasn't my fault that you two had to make your end trip in your cabin. It was late, so I ended up falling asleep. Nothing more, nothing less." Robin even..miraculously smiled warmly at him before adding, "My apologies to have disturbed you, Leo."

"-Aqua Boy," she added cockily as she played with a strand of hair in front of his face.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo throw down his bottle as he stared face to face at Robin, as he seemed to breathe heavier, on the inside swelling up with anger as he looked at her. However, without warning he flashed Robin a quick smile as he landed a quick peck on her lips and smiled. " Heh...it never fails love" he laughed softly as he passed by her stopping for a second, turning slightly " Oh and you don't have to tell me the REAL reason why you were in my cabin last night girly, cause trust me on this my dear Roobbinn....i already know love...Savvy?" he laughed a little louder as he walked to his ship waving Sophia & Taehr over to him so they could get a move on as he turned back to see Robin one last time.

"And by the way...that girl that you seemed to just can't take your eyes off of like she stole something that rightfully belonged to you...is my friend" he paused standing up straight smiling at Robin "...Nothing more....from childhood no less, we go way...way back..i guess you could say" he seemed to say a little confused as he turned to walk away still smiling "Oh and you're welcome to ride with us, that is love...if you don't mind riding the waves "

Last edited:
C

Charlie

Robin was about to compliment Leo on the fine touch of his hair before...She suddenly felt a warm, yet slight feeling of a pair of lips press sweetly onto her own. Robin could have sworn that it felt as though she was swimming in a beautiful, open sea during a summer's day. Robin made a move to nibble on his bottom lip before he pulled away as quickly as he had came. She heard him mention how the girl she had questioned to rival against previously was rest assured to be only Leo's childhood friend. She began to laugh, knowing that it would have been foolish to turn against such a potential ally..as well such a vividly gorgeous girl. Having both images in her mind began to fabricate into a perverse image as heat rose to her cheeks.

"You're free to join us if you'd like to...Savvy," called Leo walking beyond her as Robin layed her eyes on a magnificent, classic ship seemed to be worn from its adventures on the sea. She remembered merrily as a girl how she had always wanted to aboard one of these, pretending she was a rebellious pirate, flirting with her own savviness and danger. "...That is, if you can ride the waves," Leo added as a pleasant after thought when he turned his head slightly, winking at her before he continued walking in the wake of the shore. All of a sudden, Robin found herself literally sprinting towards the mother of a ship, running with such a newfound happiness that she even ended up skipping.

"I've GOT to ride one of these babies!" Robin yelled to whoever chose to listen to her at the moment, barking like a madman to the heavens. She made herself comfortable as a crew member boarded the ship after awhile..

"Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me..." She sung in a childlike fashion, wondering vaguely who the crew member could show himself..or even herself to become.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo seemed to be in shock as he saw the once stern Robin, as getty as a school girl in less than 3 seconds flat. He watched as he rushed past him jumping aboard the ship and climbing the sail as she shouted "Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me..." at the top of her lungs. He closed his eyes and almost laughed a little slightly blushing, thinking back on Robin's previous demeanor as a stone cold, blood lusting, ruthless warrior; how she seemed to hate even to show the slightest sign of emotion. But....but now she seemed to overflow with enthusiasm, glee, & grace. He continued to watch as Robin ran all around the ship "Aye...this little expedition is gonna be funner than i thought...then lads" Leo said to himself as he looked out towards the endless sea. The sun shining down.."It's truly beautiful..to believe..i posses such power, to control such a natural beauty...it's....mindblowing" Leo retorted as he looked down at his hand only for a second as he looked up towards the others...

"It's time we set sail then lads, we'll go where the sea takes us, though i pretty much control that little detail" he laughed slightly "well then man the sails mates...." he shouted to the others as he tossed Robin the compass and gave her a wink. "Let's get this show on the road shall we" he said a loud to himself as he lifted and twirled his hands moving the water up & around, which loosened the ship from the beaches shore as it began to move into the water. "Shit!...can't have a ship without a captain now can you" he laughed slightly as he ran across the shore following the ship, as he leaped into the water creating a whirlpool which seemed to swirl up higher and higher as he surfed on it's surface, until finally he landed safely atop the ships sail, looking down at his "crew".."Well now...did you miss me"

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Luke had watched as Leo and Robin had talked for awhile. He watched Robin run to the ship and then finally Leo did the same. His whole crew had been on their way and now it was Luke’s turn. Before setting on he continued to think in his head and continued to say what the counselors had told them. He patted Jacob oh the head and then he was off in the sky. He looked down at the other campers that were still on the ground and asked,” Well are you guys coming?” Luke looked up at the sky and had felt free being in the sky. He continued to talk while looked down at the ship, “This should be an adventure to remember. Just wonder how long it will take to get there? Hope you were right father I don’t want to die on this quest.” He started to speed up while flying then seconds later he had been ahead of the ship and had been in a city.

The city had seemed wonderful looking at it from the sky. The buildings and streets had seemed to be old style with pictures painted on it. There was one street that had pointed out it had looked like it was made by gold but had only been the paint which was new that made it look like that. “To bad mom isn’t he.” he said in a sad way. When he looked back to see if he hadn’t been too far from the ship and luckily wasn’t. Luke continued to look down as he was passing the city so he could remember it. When he completely passed it the new area he was in had looked like it had been deserted for years. He had continued to check where the ship was by looking left and was close to him. It was an hour or two away from noon and wondered how much longer he would have to ride. He liked the sky but he still didn’t want to be stuck in it for days.

Luke had took a piece of bread out of his bag and started to eat it as he forgot to eat something before they left. He had shared some with his Pegasus just in case he wouldn’t get tired. He wondered what the place would be like when they got there and all that they had to do there. Luke was really hoping he was going to do some fighting there or he would have hated it. He started to fly closer to the ship just and started to say day dream while he was in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back