• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the Blood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

SUP D00DZ :D:D:D

Name: Taehr Pandemos

Personality: Caring, but very seductive. Likes to crack jokes. Is very nice to women. Hates fighting.

Appearance: Taehr, Son of Aphrodite by ~Edomni on deviantART

Weapon: Main Weapon -Adamant Gauntlets http://www.a2armory.com/images/medieval-armor-mini-images/gauntlets.jpg
Gauntlets made of pure Adamant. The strength of these gauntlets depend on how much faith the user puts in himself.

Other Weapons - Shield of Aphrodite http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Nias_shield.jpg
A shield that’s edges are sharpened can be used for offense and defense.

Child of: Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, Lust, and Beauty

Side: A Neutral Force, but leans more to the good side.

Race: Human

Camp Bunk: 8

Magical Items: Violin of Love - Taehr uses this to heal and protect those in need. He also uses this to calm his soul and seduce others as well. Sort of like a Mind Control device sometimes. But, he doesn’t use it for that unless it’s against someone who he is to fight.

Biography:
The Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Lust. Daughter of Zeus and Dione.
Aphrodite Pandemos.
A Goddess of white skin, deep eyes, and soft flowing hair.
Had mated with a powerful human man

And killed him in the process.

She gained the seed of this man and gave birth months after.
A young half-blood was born.
Taehr Pandemos.
His mother taught him how to love and make music with a Violin.
Through Taehr’s childhood, all his mother had taught him was how to love.

One Night.

They were separated.
Taehr was captured and was held in a prison.
He was trained how to fight and fought in a Gladiator’s Ring.
He was the perfect Gladiator.
He never realized what he was doing though.
Every time he won against his opponents,
They were to be killed.
For they were, “weak and insignificant.”
But once he realized, we grew insane and left the Gladiator’s.
He never wanted to harm anyone ever again.
Unless there was a good reason.

Taehr lives his life currently spending time traveling the world, playing songs for women with his Violin.
And sleeping with them soon after.
In honor of his mother.

One day, after a night of playing songs of seduction for a group of women,
One of them tells Taehr about a Half-Blood Camp.
His eyes widen with curiosity and asks for where this Camp is.
Once he is loaded with the information he needs, he then leaves for the Camp, hoping to find others like him.

C

Charlie

Robin's warm grin faded quickly as the water lad departed not soon after. "Shame, I wanted to spend just a tad more time with him. Gah, oh well," she thought glumly as she played with the blood dripping between her finger tips, drawn & spilt from the previous battle. Sighing, she folded her arms behind her head, her eyes focused on the shifting clouds in the sky above as she began to leave the area. "Do I feel anything for him?" Robin confronted herself directly with the question, while also trying to fight another smirk forming gently onto her lips in plain view. It was even more so when she began to imagine herself caught in a 'pleasant' monsoon with the boy. Robin shook her head, trying to shake her thoughts away in the process. "Aye, I can't do that. This is only going to be a distraction from my objective." However, she found it natural that she would treat her mind with such absurd, and beautifully obscene thoughts.

When debating with herself for another few minutes, an echo of serenity filled the air down to the retreating waves of the ocean. "Good to hear the song of freedom, Faux," Robin gladly greeted her winged guardian as he descended into a cradle of stones a few feet in front of her. The bird merely tossed its head in the utmost pride, flapping his wings in arrival of his master. Robin arched her brow. "Alright, what do you have to tell me?" Before Faux could respond in his usual cry of response, Robin felt a sudden ..peaceful shudder pass through every vertebrae and curve in her being. Her body felt a wind of an unexpected, and unusually welcoming sensation. Robin had only felt this some time ago before; Someone who's soul detests the art of violence, yet uses it regularly had arrived.

"Feels' more welcoming than Athena." Robin spoke to herself quietly as she enjoyed the feeling, or temporary illusion cast over her spirit; For some extraordinary reason...

She understood that she may be in love.

"Must be Aphrodite's child... Boy, won't this be a table turner?" Robin allowed her final thoughts to ease into the back of her mind as she jumped into the nearest tree, and began to hop the tree tops with interest towards the nearest half blood entry.

Mysteriously, her body seemed to be moving on its own...

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Leo walked through the forbidden forest thinking to himself, of the past, his father, his...reasons. With everything going on in his life at this moment and time, what possibly could be a suitable solution. The question plagued his mind continuously as he lay down under a weeping willow tree. Laying his head back he pondered on this...Robin girl "Why does she always seem to find me, and why does she seem to hate me most out of everyone here....i just....i just don't get it"- Leo continued to wonder on these questions seemingly troubled.

As he lay quietly resting, the dew in the air seemed to almost vibrate & dance around him, creating an almost cooling yet calm like blue aura around him. He continued to relax when suddenly he felt a strange presence, the feeling almost seemed to strike him through the heart. "It's him......he's finally here eh, This outta be fun.."-Leo said to himself as he looked up towards the trees with a smile upon his face. Without hesitation he jumped to his feet and speed through the forest hoping from whatever dubre was nearby, until suddenly he stopped in his tracks.

Leo slowly turned towards the tree's behind him, smiling slightly as he summoned his blade from the dew in the air..."It's been too long........old friend"

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Taehr walks in this what seems to be a never ending forest. He swore he's seen the same tree at least 5 times already.

"Ugh. Where the hell is this camp!? Man, I'm about to punch through all these trees just to get to it!

But, I shouldn't. My mother would probably think less of me for harming the Nature. I'll just deal with this."

He sits down next to a tall tree and begins to talk to himself. He doesn't even decipher what he's saying to himself because his mind is thinking of something else.

"This camp doesn't sound like a big deal. I bet there isn't any ladies there. It's probably no fun at all!"

He chuckles. He looks to the ground and sees a dead grasshopper.

"Ouch...Looks like he was stepped on or something."

He pauses. Then looks under his shoe. He lets out an angered cry. He then gets up, turns around and punches the tree he was resting on. He pauses once more and then looks at the grasshopper. He watches the grasshopper being eaten by local ants. The sight of the ants eating the grasshopper makes him remember about how he was when he was Gladiator.

"Ugh. Don't make me think about that."

He hears rustling and metal cutting through the wind. Then he senses incredible power. He smiles.

"Well, it's good to feel that feeling again."

He looks up and sees a man leap from a high tree and lands in front of him. Taehr chuckled to himself, and said,

"'Sup?"

C

Charlie

The sensation appeared to increase the further she drove towards the entrance; This alone was obvious. She tried her best to relax as her senses began to swerve in multiple directions at once, seeming to be knocked slightly off course from the power that was being emitted. However, as her mother had taught her early as a child, she began to give her energy a rest and relied on the scent of the aura to track it precisely. "At this rate, I'll arrive to whatever that thing is in a couple of minutes...hopefully." Robin rolled her eyes as she steadily increased her speed, depending solely on the sweetened mystic and erotic scent that subconciously drove her insane. The power alone began to put some sort of strain on her body, somehow weakening it when she quickened her pursuit. Yet as anything natural, Robin proudly held her ground. "...Ah that's probably it. It only weakens because the source is a sexual one." Robin smirked, as she had done repeatedly throughout this day alone, knowing confidently that she was rather OPEN in this area herself, not affliating the fact that her father may have contributed this to her on a regular basis.

The next minute, Robin felt herself break into a thick sweat. But "No," she thought calmly, this was too sudden to be developed into natural sweat. "The Aqua Boy must be close," she decided, realizing that the moisture had a traceable salty and peaceful sheen to its substance. A second later, Robin found herself sitting comfortably on a branch of a tall red wood tree, seeming to overlook a scene where a brightly blonde headed youth was standing, looking as though he was completely transfixed on a source somewhere in front of his face. When she blinked however, she realized that the source was a large, broad figure. She was right, it was Leo. "What could he be doing here?...Oh wait a second, looks as if they're friends, or potential enemies." Robin stretched her legs across the branch, folding her arms behind her head as she overlooked the two boys idly.

"Come now you two, make this interesting." She spoke to herself, partially intended to arouse someone's attention.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo turned to see Taehr "Prepare yourself!"-Leo said as he swings his blade at Taehr, who without effort ducks to the earth and proceeds to deliver a well placed kick to his ribs. Leo stands to his feet looking at Taehr, wiping the blood from his mouth. "You've gotten better...but tell me..can you dodge this"- he begins to create a small orb of water swirling in his hand as it absorbs and takes in the water in the air, spiraling continuously glowingly. "Take this!"-Leo shouts as the essence shoots from his hand towards Taehr as he side flips out of the way, however the shards from the water harden and fly homing in on his location, but without effort he spins out of the way. Leo smirked...

He summoned another orb of water, but this time he seemed to shoot one after another in a continuous stream. Taehr managed to dodge most of them with flips & spins out of the way, however one catching him off guard the only thing left to do was block as he flipped into the air, Leo in hot pursuit after him. Leo jumped into the air after him swinging his sword but Taehr blocked effortless with his gauntlets..they met with a seemingly understanding yet challenging stares as they both hit the ground.

""Aye....i see you're as strong as ever then old friend..."-Leo looked up at Taehr, vanishing his sword away.."round of drinks for everyone back at the camp...on me..Savvy?" Taehr looked up at Leo smiling intently.."But i don't drink" he replied"..."Ah well now...more...drinks for me..then eh.." Leo laughed with enthusiasm..

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
As Leo was laughing to himself,Taehr looked back and up a tree. He sees a young woman spying. He panics.

"Uh. Hey, Leo. You know where the camp's at? I just got here."

Leo stops laughing and looks around. He points to his left. He says to Taehr,

"I'm sure that it's straight this way, lad. You sure you don't want a drink, my friend?"

Taehr remembers how Leo slurs his words together and almost forgets to respond,

"No. I don't like to drink. Haha. Ok. So now that you've told me where to go...You wanna race? For old times sake?"

Leo smiled and begins to run without answering. Taehr yelled and ran after him,

"Hey, fool! Wait for me! I didn't say go, yet!

Uhh. Uh. GO!"

He hears Leo laughing out loud. Taehr laughed himself but he then looks back at where that woman was and then looks back to Leo whose ahead of him.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Cyra smiled and raised up, her newly found friend beside her.

"It's nice to meet you cousin, maybe another time we can talk longer..."

She walked away from him the cub following her. She laughed and picked him up, and cradled him in her arms. She walked back to the inside of the building, when she suddenly stopped hearing Leo and Taehr. She sighed and watched them.

C

Charlie

Robin did a classic anime fall. Frustrated, she screams in a heated rage, "AND JUST WHEN I WAS GOING TO POUNCE ON HIM!" It was true. Whenever Robin found someone attractive, didn't feel that there was anything harmful about pursuing them, she would pounce on them playfully, or at least attempt to. Right when Robin leapt from her protective tree, instead of falling with a thud on top of soft, rugged skin, she fell on top of hard, rugged ground. She allowed her hands to catch her fall, not wanting to mar her facial features. She rolled over, eventually standing up after a bit and stared blankly into the distance. "Why must you run?" Robin thought dully, beginning to take a healthy sprint through the growth of trees surrounding her like a citadel.

In route, Robin got a large dose of the erotic scent that she got a whiff of previously. She was careful not to let it knock off her senses when chasing so blindly after this new boy. After a few minutes, she began to approach a clearing between a tribe of large, youthful trees. Robin realized that the scent had suddenly dissapeared upon entering this enclosed little space. The trees had their own unique and seductive scents that blended in awkwardly with the other smell. From this point, Robin couldn't calculate exactly where it had headed off to, but she had a sinking feeling that it might be still in the vicinity. Bored, she plopped down on the ground in front of a tree that arched over in the center of the area.

Robin even began to draw little figures in the dirt with her finger again, exasperated of trying to chase yet another sudden interest that took flight in and out of her heart and mind.

"Come out, come out...wherever you are." Her voice echoed freely, welcoming any sort of disturbance.

stripes

She looked around hearing the voice, something about it made a chill run down her spine. She flinched alittle and dropped the cub. He cried out, as Cyra quickly tired to scoop him back up. She sighed and looked at his paw and smiled rubbing it softly.

"I'm sorry, were almost to there and you can rest, okay?"

She said it as she started to walk faster out of the forest, she sighed wishing she had her bow and arrow, but her hunting knife would do just fine too..

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo ran faster and faster, leaping from tree branch to tree branch, spinning in mid air almost surfing as he instantaneously created small waves to surfed & grind on. "Just a little further ahead mate.....By the way there mate, that girly back there whom you just seem to just can't stop wondering & looking back over....herrr names Robin....she's a feisty little thing i'll give her that.."-he paused and looking back at Taehr "But she's hardly worth getting flustered over...she's got a bit of a temper you see....Savvy?" Leo continued surfing & running through the tree tops, laughing away as he & his long time friend advanced towards the camp site.

"YoooHooo...YoooHooo....Aye Taehr....i can just taste that sweet kiss of the drink...."-Leo smiled watching Taehr and looking ahead in cycles. As the trees stopped and and the gates appeared to be closes ahead they both slowed down a bit. "Well old friend here we are...Camp Half Blood, time to have a drink..." -he said as he jumped off the waves onto the hard, as he looked around the camp finding the nearby bar and in no time at all emerged with a bottle of Vodka almost seeming chugging it. "Aye that's a good drink lad"-Leo said staggering a little, "I..thiiinkkk I'm juss gonnnna la down...right heerr...Savvy?"-he slurs horrendously, obviously very inebriated, still enjoying the taste of a good "drink"

He looked up at Taehr trying to speak but do to his inebriation found it hard to speak the words he wanted "That Robin girl...i don know was itz issss...she wans with ma...ya know...mate...she'ssss just always angry at me of aaallll people....for seemingly...no reazon...I'm juz sayin....it's a little confusin...i mean what did i ever do...to her....ya know what i mean..mate?" without waiting for Taehr to respond, Leo immediately falls asleep, the sweet nectar still clinched firmly in his hand....

C

Charlie

When not a lick of cavalry arrived in Robin's chosen 'vulnerable' spot, she decided to continue to head towards the Boys' cabins on the other end of the island. She was alarmed to notice how calmly she was taking her obvious deeming of rejection. Instead of becoming openly frustrated, and punching the living hell out of an innocent piece of nature, only to stand, brush herself off, and follow her path back into her pursuit. The area around her was thick with forest growth; miraculously, this gave Robin a raw idea. "This would be a good training ground, or hell..a mini ARENA to stand off against that Hunt girl..thing." It was almost an immediate response from a certain god that Robin was attacked by a stray arrow aiming for her head somewhere in the distance, of the supposed 'silent' growth around her. She easily dodged the arrow, watching as it struck into the heart of an oak tree.

The arrow cast an un natural glow, drenching the land around it in a warm, but fierce light, Robin would think..solely meant to intimidate. Robin looked up at the stars beginning to wake in the heavens. Then calling out to them, she spoke. "Alright, you want me to be afraid of your daughter's potential?" Robin closed her eyes, smirking while stroking the arrow until her hand met the soft collection of feathers at the tail. "..Well until your daughter actually proves to me that there's potential to be shown, I wouldn't waste the energy with preparing a defense." Robin knew that the words leaving her lips were of course cold, but she thought that she would at the least show her respect to the Goddess of the Hunt with a direct honesty. "Speaking of which...." Robin rose her hand over the arrow, allowing her energy to flow through her, until it gradually met her finger tips. " I need to test that little huntress...." As she spoke, her power became channeled into the arrow, causing it burn freely; 'A Challenger's Oath Sealed with Flame.'

As she stood back, the flame rose with a heightened intensity, causing the area within a few mile's radius to sense the particular call that was met for her challenger. She shook her head a moment later, furrowing her brow silently. "I'll need to continue my jog to find those boys..." Without another word, she picked herself up once more, and ran a distance for a few minutes. Upon arriving at the Boys' end of camp, she encountered that one in particular had shown obvious sign of inhabitation. She approached the cabin with the slightest bit of caution, she pressed her body against the door. She was surprised to feel that the door easily opened without a lot of force.

Robin entered, letting her eyes take in the humorous sight of Taehr and Leo in a 'sleeping-drunken' state on the floor, still holding a few bottles of sweetened nectar. She bent down between them, her eyes fixing on Leo in particular..

"You're so.. beautiful....."

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Waving his new found family member good bye, Sol stood back up. Not wanting to unnerve the seemingly timid girl, Sol decided not to follow her into the forest. It seemed there was enough going on among those trees, anyway. Rather, he started to fiddle with his father's eye, which dangled about his neck. He lifted up toward the sun, causing an oh so bright reflection off the golden rems of the trinket. He winced, and immediately brought the eye down to him, and covered it with his free hand. As he removed his hand, a blinding light shot forth, fading away as quickly as it came. Sol found himself in a sense of daze and confusion."BLOODY HELL! I'M BLIND!!" Out of pure panic, Sol began trying to walk, and failed to do so. He stumbled backward, through the doors of the bar. Just as his vision seemed to come back, gravity saw fit to ambush him. The next thing Sol knew, he'd fallen on the hovering Robin, causing her face to collide with Leo's, causing him to awaken from his drunken slumber.

"Buggah..."

Sol immediately got back on his feet, apologizing over and over. As the two scrambled to regain their composure...or were they exchanging their...love? Either way, Sol realized that he'd yet to introduce himself. He shuffled around the two on the ground, and sat next the the more odd looking one: Taehr. "Oi. How yah doin mah friend. My name's Sol, son of Apollo." He outstretched a hand toward the child of love. "Nice to meet yah."

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo feeling a pressure on his body woke up suddenly to the picture of the girl that confused him so much, except she was withing licking distance to his face. "Eh...Fancy meeting you here love"-Leo said still have sleep as he realized what was going on he let out a loud yell of excitement. "What the F**k girly"-Leo said a with a little confusion & surprise in his voice, looking up at her on top of him."Ii mean really each & every time i awake you're just...there....now why would you seem to want and go doing a thing like that love?...."

He looked over to see Taehr awaking and a strange boy he'd never seen before seeing beside him as he looked back at Taehr-"Say old friend...who's this bugger ova sitting beside ya mate?"-he said as his eyes quickly turned to the young lass "I don't believe I've ever seen you around here before...how's about telling me ya name then mate..Savvy?"-he looked back at Robin still on top of him as the thoughts just seemed to antagonize his mind. "Why is this lass constantly where-ever i am...perhaps a crush maybe.....but even so....this isss all a bit far for one measly crush Aye...what does she want from me..then i wonder..."-Leo thought all to himself as he glared into her eyes "Snap yourself out of it mate...she's crazy..aye she is...else she wouldn't be doing what she does when she does it...Savvy?"

He looked up at her letting a single sentence speak from his lips..."Robin is it...girly ya ever gonna get off me..or are we gonna be here for awhile..."

Keyblade Smitey

Is it too late for me to join? I read the Half Blood series too and I wana try this out.

Name: Kyle Smith
Personality: Carefree and irresponsible. Hates to be tied down to an obligation, but oddly, once he is, he never backs down from it. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and anyone who tries to mess with them's gunna be eating fist pretty damn sharpish.
Appearance: Tall, pale-skinned and lean. His hair is brownish-blonde and was recently cut and styled, though it's starting to get a bit wild now. His eyes are grey-blue and emotionless most, most of the time. Although not as drop-dead gourgeous as the children of Aphrodite, he's relatively good-looking. He wears a simple brown shirt with a dragon done in tribal-style on the chest, along with faded dark green cargo pants and brown sneakers. He has two of his daggers strapped to his wrists under his shirt and the rest he keeps in a nondescript brown jacket that he wears.
Weapon(s): Six, well-balanced throwing daggers, made of celestrial bronze. This is his main weapon against monsters and any hostile beings of a supernatural nature. The daggers return to his hand after thrown whenever he wills them. He also carries a small, steel cylinder that is spring-loaded to extend to five feet long at the touch of a button. He uses the staff against any mortals who try to ruin his day, because, although it's not as deadly as the daggers, it can still deliver nasty headaches. His final weapon he never uses. It's a single, perfectly normal, white arrow with a black tip. Kyle carries this in order to deliver it to a certain someone, with a message.
Child of which God of Goddesses: Hermes
Side: Good, though like his dad, he tend to 'blur the lines' a touch.
Race: Human half-blood
Camp Bunk: Cabin 5
Magical Items: Rouge's Eye - a special tiger's eye stone embedded in a leather wrist band. It's not much, but it allows the wearer to immediately identify anything worth stealing and grants them a little skill to aid in getting it. A nifty side effect is that it also allows the wearer to pick out other half-bloods and identify who their divine parent is.
Biography: Kyle was born in a small town in southern England into a relatively normal middle class family. His Mother was kind and plesant, his father had a white-collar job and Kyle had his fair share of friends at school. He had no knowlege that his real father was, in fact, Hermes for practically all his life. Despite his peaceful upbringing, Kyle always had a tendancy to wander about all over town and as he grew older, he found for some bizzare reason, that walls, locked doors, windows and the like presented no challenge to him. He fell into an easy patern of acting perfectly normal at home, going to school, learning to play the fiddle in his spare time and then at night, sneaking out of the house and going on various jaunts into other people's property, effotlessly avoiding alarms and leaving no trace he had ever been.

One night however, his luck ran out. Kyle had always posessed an interest in mythology, especially the greek heroes and so, shortly after his sixteenth birthday, hearing that there was an exhibit comming to the museum in the next town over, Kyle snuck in the night before it opened, to take a sneak preview. Through sheer bad luck, he rounded a corner right in front of a security guard and was uncontious before he hit the ground. Kyle was tried as and adult,found guilty and promptly sentenced to a year in jail. It was here that he encountered his first monsters and the first half-blood he had ever met besides himself. The half-blood in question was the prison superintendant, so when a couple of cyclopses disguised as inmates decided to cause trouble for Kyle, the super helped him out. That night, Hermes appeared to Kyle for the first time. Still reeling from the shock of the cyclopses and now waking up to find a greek god in his cell, claiming to be his father, Kyle collapsed. When he awoke, he was in the back of the superintendant's car, wearing his old clothes and being driven to freedom. The super introduced him to two other half-bloods - a son of Athena, who was Kyle's age and a son of Apollo who was slightly older. The son of Apollo's name was Sol Adonis (OOC: I hope this is okay, I just came up with the idea /OOC).

The three traveled to America by ship, the son of Athena becomming Kyle friend and teaching him a lot of stuff he would never have learned at school. Everything seemed to be going fine, until, shortly after landing in the USA, the three were attacked. A flock of harpies cornered them in a back alley in New York and the three hlaf-bloods were forced to fight for their lives. The fight was fierce and bloody and Sol quickly became sepperated from Kyle and the son of Athena, who were fighting back-to-back. Unable to see much more beyond a few feet in the tangle of wings, claws and feathers, the son of Athena never saw the stray arrow until it was sticking out of his chest. Kyle yanked the arrow out, but by then the fight was hopeless, Sol having been driven too far away to reach the others. The son of Athena told Kyle to run and flung himself into the harpies, buying Kyle time to run for his life, tears burning down his face. Much later, Kyle arrived at Camp Half-Blood, still carrying the arrow that had slain his friend. He bore Sol no ill will, but he knew the son of Apollo had to be told what had happened and it fell to Kyle to tell him.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Sorry for not posting for awhile my computer broke. Ok now the quest will mostly start.

Luke had seen as a lot of things had happened like two new children had come to camp. He had gotten up from the ground and noticed seen as Leo had started a fight. When Luke had looked up at the sky he noticed it had already been the morning. Luke had started to run to the camp as fast as he could.

” I should have paid more attention to the time.”

When he reached the camp he stopped for a second trying to catch his breathe. Luke stood up and ran inside his cabin and quickly got dressed into his clothes. When he walked out of his camp he turned both ways looking to see if any other campers had been close but he stopped looking when he saw two of the counselors coming towards his way. They stopped at the tables where they mostly said announcements. Then one of them had screamed saying,” All campers come to the tables we have something important to tell of off you guys!”Luke had been the first one to get to the tables and waited for more people to come. He wondered what it could be about and if it be something to do with his dreams.

They had stood around for a couple minutes and started to scream again with a serious face,” All of the Gods, Goddesses, and every other magical living things have been threatened. A special item and monster were revived again it had caused the biggest problem at Mount Olympus. No one knows what to do and how to do it not even the gods and goddesses. They have tried to send people to get both the item and the monster but many have failed since evil forces have are trying to get the items to bring back Kronos and other titans back to overrule the gods and goddesses. The item and monster where once use before to almost kill the gods and goddesses. If they use the item to slay the monster you will become stronger than any of the titan or gods ever wore! We are now sending you campers to try and get the item and kill the monster.” They had continued to say that two more times then stopped and put a paper on some of the trees saying what they had said.

Luke had been in shock for a little but then knew what he had to do. He hoped that he and the campers could do it. Luke wanted to do this for his father and then looked as the two men had walked away. He wondered how they were going to get there and how to find it he had then had walked to his cabin and grabbed his bag getting ready to go. Luke walked out of his cabin and waited for all the other campers to get ready. When he read the note again he saw that something else had been on it. They were going to ride Pegasus to get where ever they needed to get which was good since they were going to be in the sky. Luke had his own Pegasus which he rode once or twice. He walked to the stables and saw his. He waved to it saying,” hey Jacob.” It had looked at him at he looked at Jacob who had been completely black except for its eyes which were dark blue. He leaned against it and stared at the tables.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
ooc: Forgot to mention, for those who haven't seen it, I edited in Sol's picture on the first page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replying to the question asked to him by Leo, "As I told this kind gentleman beside me not but seconds ago...My name is Sol. And it's a pleasure to meet you.", Sol said with a hint of aggression. Before any other action could be made the call out the Camp Councelors rang through the air. "Oh my." Sol slowly rose from his seat, tired from lack of sleep.This is what I get for not goin straight to bed when I got 'ere... On his way out, he pulled Robin off of Leo and onto her feet, knowing she's not the type to take being man-handled lightly. He walked out of the door, smiling to himself for giving them the "tough guy" first impression that these three were ,obviously, already skilled at.

As Sol joined Luke and the other half bloods, he listened with much disdain to the announcement. Sending half bloods to do what even the mighty gods of Olympus could not? The thought was simply outrageous! Do these people expect the human spirit to have something that divinity doesn't?! Not wanting to cause a stir, Sol kept his opinions to himself. He walked speedily to his cabin, moving his belongings to where he should have put him upon his initial arrival. Afterward, he pulled his archery kit from on of his many suitcases. What happened with the Harpies was NOT going to repeat itself. As he wrapped his quiver of arrows around his torso, he looked down at his lyre. There would be no harm in bringing something to keep himself amused on what looked to be a potentially dark journey. So, beside the quiver, he strapped a belt around his lyre and around his torso. Feeling as if he were stepping into a Rambo movie, Sol exited his cabin ready for ANYTHING that may come his way.

stripes

Cyra stood a little shocked, but it didn't phase her much. It was to be expected for something to be out in the world like this. Anything that was harmful to the gods or to their spawns was going to be in the world, if it wasn't nothing would be balanced. She sighed and leaned against the wall. She wanted to talk to her mother, but she already knew the words her mother would say. She smiled to herself and sighed softly.

"So does anybody have a suggestion on how we will get there? Or are we going our seperate ways?"

Keyblade Smitey

OOC: Gah, hold up! I'm not even in camp yet! /OOC

Kyle was well and truly pissed. He had trecked halfway across this infernal country, sleeping in ditches, hitching rides and hiding in the back of pickup trucks, forced to endure the unbelieveably annoying voices of people who couldn't even pronounce 'grass' and insisted on calling trousers 'pants' and now, just a few meters from his destination, he was tired, battered, hungry, had cut himself nastily on some brambles and some ghosty thing was hovvering in front of him whispering, "Hamia" over and over again. No, Kyle was not happy. It didn't help that he knew 'hamia' meant 'blood' in ancient greek. This shade from the underworld wanted to drink the blood that was slowly running down Kyle's arm from the cut made by the brambles. Kyle held two of his knives ready to throw, as the two entities circled warily, "Come on Casper," growled Kyle, "Make my day. I need to work off some aggression."
"Hamia!" The shade darted forward. Kyle's wrist flicked and his knife sped across the distance between them like orange chain lightning. Yet, the spirit was cunning in its undying hunger. It swept low to the ground and the knife shot over its head to sink upto the hilt in the green turf behind it. The shade then swept up and fell towards Kyle, it's dry-leaves voice giving a triumphant cry of, "Hamia!" Then it stopped suddenly and looked down. It looked down at the pale arm, the slim-fingered hand grasping... the knife sticking into its chest. With a dissapointed sigh of, "Hamia..." the shade crumbled to dust and was blown away on the breeze. Kyle retrieved his thrown knife and with a deep sigh of relief, trudged across the boundry line into the safety of Camp Half-Blood.

Kyle took a deep breath, savouring the fact that even the air smelled sweeter here. For the first time in weeks, ever since the fight in New York, Kyle felt at peace, like he could really relax. A bellow yell of 'come here' quickly cut down that particular illusion. "No rest for the blinkin' weary I see," muttered Kyle as he marched down the hill to where everyone was gathering. True to form, Kyle missed the main announcement, but did manage to read through the notice tacked to the trees, "Oh you have got to be effing kidding me! I only just got here, I don't know half the stuff the others do and they suddenly spring this on us! This is just insane!" Kyle turned, massaging his forehead and spoted something, or someone. Flaming red hair, piercing violet eyes, atractive body and when Kyle looked twice, a daughter of Ares. "Mind you," he muttered, "An Englishman never backs down and lets a fair maiden just run into trouble..." Just then, he noticed someone else, someone who made Kyle freeze and a chill run down his spine. There was no mistaking those pointed ears, or that bow and arrows. Kyle touched the one he carried, tucked under his jacket, "First things first though," he told himself, "There's a message to be delivered." He pulled out the arrow and aproached the son of Apollo, memories of that dreadful day comming back to him with every step. "Sol," he called, a few feet from the boy. Then Kyle tossed the arrow lightly, so it sank into the turf at Sol's feet. He didn't think any more needed to be said.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo looked at Robin as he walked through the door, his eyes full of questions yet not saying a word. As the sunshine shown on his face, he let out a great yawn-" what do those camp instructors want now...i mean that was a really nice little moment there in the camp, if ya know what i mean...Savvy?"- Leo said to the others around him as he, still a little tipsy, stumbled to the tree to read the note. "Ah then....we're supposed stop a couple of monster to keep them from using a magic trinket....Oooo i like that...this is gonna be fun"-Leo said aloud to himself as he turned to the others smirking a bit as he walked into the forest area. Returning to the lake where he confronted his demons once before, he peered into the water as he punched it's surface, tears running down his face.

"Father....i say Dad are you there....do you really think I'm ready for this sorta thing..i mean this "mission" as it were..."-Leo spoke aloud to the silence "I mean...things happen, people screw up...people...*he paused as he looked down*......die....." -just then a great force began to swirl within the lake itself and form a figure, no a man...as Leo watched with pure amazement; the figure fully came to form as the image of his father was looking at him...face to face. "My son you have nothing...to fear." Leo wiped the tears away looking up at his father.."And why may i say...would you say a thing like that, i someone such as yourself has the power to do whatever one imagines, well because you're a god...but for us to do what you couldn't do then mate...that's just plain suicide...do you get it...Savvy?" -Leo swayed back and forth a little as he talked to his father (think Captain Jack Sparrow the entire time). "You want me....and all those others back there...Sol, Taehr, and...*he paused*....Robin, not to mention the other two to go into combat and put our lives on the line trying to stop a couple of monster that just so happen to want to kill us in the first place..eh?..."- Leo waited for an answer from his father....as Poseidon looked him square in the eyes and began to respond..his voice cold yet peaceful, as though he was the sea himself (duh XD).

"My son it's more than that...you see we're not asking you all to commit suicide, the truth of the matter is that we on Mount Olympus don't posses that "It" the "Itch Factor" if i may"-Leo slowly responded.."I don't understand..."..."You as a half blood, just as all the others are posses the courage, the will, the determination, you have....something to live for...it drives you and pushes you all to do extraordinary things....it's something that we gods could never posses"-Poseidon said as he touched his son's shoulder "You say that now, but....some of us have lost everything...there's nothing left...to fight for....it's a lost cause is all...I have nothing left to live for..."- as Leo finished his sentence Poseidon snatched him up by his jacket and rushed him back into a near by tree.." FOOL! DON'T YOU GET IT!!!..YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO FIGHT FOR, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR MOTHER & FATHER, YOUR FRIENDS!..."-Poseidon yelled as he landed a barrage of combos to Leo left & right (face, stomach, chest, etc.) as he paused and left up Leo to speak..."AHHH SPEAK!!!..HAVE I BEATEN SOME SENSE INTO YOU YET!!!"..Leo did not respond as Poseidon through Leo's lifeless and non-responsive body into the lake, as he sunk deeper and deeper down the water became darker...as he heard his fathers voice all around him.."Let me show you...the reason.." Poseidon remarked as a blinding flash of light consumed the lake and all the memories, the thoughts, the life Leo had once known began to flash before his very eyes...he saw his "parents" protecting him, the life they gave him, the friends he grew up with, those back at the camp, and yes...he finally caught a glimpse of his real mother.."She's...so beautiful...."-Leo remarked...as Poseidon spoke again.."That she is my boy, she was very beautiful and she loved you very much, do you see my son...you have many things to fight for.....you're not alone...afterall"

The water grew calm as Leo began to get that spark back into his eyes that he once possessed "Yes...Yes!...i will fight...not just for me but for them....for my mother...for...."-Poseidon thrusted Leo out of the water with little to no effort as Leo seemed to surfer from the lake back to the camp site as he looked back but could see nothing..he looked up towards the heavens..."I can do it dad...i won't let you or mother down..Savvy.. dad?." he remarked as he hit dry land once again...almost running back into his cabin as soon as his feet hit the ground. He geared up, combed his hair, stocked his bag full of food and a little something something(Vodka) to lighten the mood of any horrible situation. However, as he was packing Taehr seemed to awake behind him..as he asked him exactly what was to happen..."Leo, uhhh. I seriously don't know what just happened right now. I don't remember a thing! So, I'm guessing you know what's happening right now. Mind telling me?"-Taehr asked a little confused as if he had spaced out for the entire time, Leo looking back to Taehr as he prepared to walk out the door-"A storms coming...so to speak mate...we're moving out, we've got our first mission and we're heading out...right now as a matter of fact. Those who appose use Half Bloods are in dire need of this..trinket, that's supposed to grant them supreme power, even the gods themselves are having trouble on this one...so start packing ol friend..Savvy?"-Leo turned back as he stepped foot back outside the cabin looking towards the others...."It's time we set sail then lads...whadoya say...It's just us against the world now.....Savvy?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back