• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the Blood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
As he looked up towards the sun, young Leo tried as hard as he could to fix his eyes on Olympus but as a mortal child, his efforts were in vain. "If I can't see you, i guess the only choice i have is to build myself up, train as hard as i can, and become a son to you worth watching....Poseidon"- Leo said to himself as he stood up off the bench, still looking upwards the sky. The sky began to grow darker, the sun was setting and the gloomy aura that is the Night was soon upon Camp Half Blood.

Young Leo proceed out to the forest area, within the stronghold of the camp's outer walls. "Seeing as I am the son of Poseidon, that must mean...I inherit all of his powers as well." - Leo said quietly aloud looking up at the moon. "Alright then, it's time to train", he slowly began to summon a small spring from the earth from each he sprung forth a weapon forged in that same beauty. "The Art of the Sea....Magnificent eh?"-Leo said faintly as he swung from his mighty blade from left to right slicing the mighty oaks with every blow. He sprung forth from the ground geysers, shocking tidal waves that crashed to the earth, slightly moving his arms to send forth mighty hurricanes which engulfed the forest.

Leo seemed to almost dance the way he twirled his arms moving the water back and forth creating all forms and shapes. Almost completely drained of his power he saw a lake near by, wanting to rest and regain his power he almost seemed to float across the top until he finally nestled down to the middle of the lake where he mediated. As he closed his eyes, the water around him seemed to swirl around his body, seemingly trying to fuse with his body, his body absorbed the water effortlessly as a whirlpool formed under him, the water continuing to dance on it's own....True peace.."This must truly be what it means to relax"- he slept quietly

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Cyra sighed holding her brown leather backpack close to her side, her skirt was blowing in the wind, and she was frantically trying to keep it down, this was nothing like her. She was afraid to admit, she was scared, her mother was no where around, and it looked like she couldn't do anything but sit around and lag. This was a nightmare. She looked at the sky and cursed her father in her mind. This was unfair, all she did was hunt a couple of deers and she had to pay for it, was this some sort of plain by her father?

"I am so investing in pants!"

She sighed and walked in, she saw the girl and the two guys standing there. She looked at the one guy, Luke as her skirt flew up from the winds coming in. She covered her face in embarressment and sighed. This was so not fair, her father was not right for this.

C

Charlie

The trail of the god of war spiraled in a unique pattern that ran an almost 10 minute walk. Robin rolled her eyes as the completed insignia flared, submerging the area in a temporary aurora of flames, softening with light, promptly revealing Robin's private bedding quarters distinguished in the signature of her father. Robin wasn't phased by the light show, and strided before the flames subsided into the Earth whence they came."Niktara precit Emun'." Within a duration of several seconds, the sky erupted with a defeaning, yet melodic cry of an animal soaring between the shifting winds. With a loud thud, a 3 foot tall, proud crimson winged, powder white bodied creature sat perched along the roof of the small cottage in front of her. The creature, in obvious appearance was a young phoenix, idly and carefully watching the movements and relieved expression pass over Robin's face.

Robin had received the youthful phoenix as a gift from Ares on her 15th birthday, but a few years previously. Robin had remembered herself plaster an enormous, almost maniac grin on her face as she clutched the rather large, bulbous egg in a strangling embrace. The egg was said to bring a raw energy mingled with seasons of 'passion' to whomever decided to mother it in their possesion. Over the following months, the egg blossomed into a beautiful phoenix as expected, roaring the call of birth and the dawning of its existence in the age it was made anew. Robin watched in complete awe as the baby phoenix spread its wings and flew over to perch itself on her shoulder, rewarding her for her admiration of its hatching, and blanketed part of Robin's face with its tiny wing, swearing its allegiance to always protect her.

In the present day, Robin had depended on the phoenix greatly to serv as not only a protector, but as a truly loved friend as well during the harsher periods of her growth on Olympus. She had chosen to name the phoenix, "Faux," in the phoenix's perculiar interest for materialistic rewards, or quite bluntly, 'Anything that shines.' Faux was a cocky male phoenix that shared Ares's love for treasure, yet equally shared Robin's love of despising him. And now, Robin radiated with admiration as Faux dropped her baggage gently in front of her cottage door, soaring down, curving, and flying through the open window.

A faint cry sounded from inside as Robin pushed the door within. Her smile, that was these days, particularly rare...faded as her eyes settled on the outline of Ares sitting, cross-legged on her bed across from her, grinning like a proud lion.

"My lovely Robin. How pleasant this meeting is destined to become."

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leos woke up, the night was still young, as he found his powers fully charged and his body healed. "I guess it's time i do some real damage"- Leo said with sly look on his face. "MOON SHINE DOWN!" he shouted loudly a blue aura began to surround his body, the power surged through his veins. "This power....it...it feels good"-Leo said to aloud quietly to himself as the moon's rays continued filling him with immense power. He slowly lifted his arms as he created a blade in his hands, and with mighty force struck the earth. Out poured gallons and gallons of water, seemingly flooding the area limitlessly.

"Is this power.....is this really all...mine?"-he looked confused wondering just how far he could go. He summoned a water clone to face him, an image of exact copy to him..with matching skills to boot. Leo summoned held his blade firmly and began to twirl it striking this clone he had made, seemingly matching blow for blow, as the blades struck each other, waves shot up all around them. "It's time to kick this up a notch" -he said as he plunged his sword into the water send up a massive tidal wave that spanned miles dousing the trees. Leo looked at his body, then at his hands...they we're charged with an electric blue aura, he was getting out of control. "What is..This power..."- he said as he feel to his knees..."It hurts...Agh! UGH!! AHH!!!!!!"- he screamed in agony finally gathering it all up in his stomach and with one last scream released it all as a shockwave formed all around him..destroying many of the Might oak around him. Leo fell to his knees, completely drained, all the wounds from before reopened as he lay floating on top of the water, seemingly unconsious...

C

Charlie

"Dad? What in the hell are you doing here?" Robin attempted to keep the adrenaline that began to surge from her body at its lowest point, so her father wouldn't pick up on it and quickly use it against her. Ares arched his back, stretching his body in front of her eyes, his lips cracking into his usual half smile. "Why am I here? Oh, I was under the impression that I actually MADE you exist?" Within the time length of a blink, Ares teleported the 8 or so feet across the room, planting himself firmly in front of her, his eyes staring down in amusement at her strong frame below him. "Crap..." Robin's words crossed through her mind, still trying to persuade her body to keep itself calm, or at the least from striking the God before her. "You're aware that your nerves show?" Ares bent down his head in a whisper, breathing each syllable into her ear, seeming to taste the tension oozing within the air.

Once the gesture was made, Faux, presently hovering above the scene made an alerted cry, warning for Ares to keep his hands in his own outdated leather pants where they belong. "Faux, becar-" Robin started, before Ares abruptly cut her off. "You know, what IS it with you? I was the one who was bold enough to buy you minutes before you became someone's dinner. Show your owner some respect."The God retaliated, furrowing his brow. A moment later, Faux's neck was caught in between the fingers of Ares's hand, his beak snapping suddenly shut. "NO! DON'T YOU F***ING TOUCH HIM!" Robin screamed, harshly punching her father in between a section in his rib cage, and snatching Faux out of his grasp. With Faux held comfortably in Robin's loving embrace the next minute later, Ares was hunched over, yet was chuckling darkly to himself while already so close to the ground.

"Do you honestly think that hurt me? You stupid little brat, punching me in the ribs rather in the genitals was SUCH a slick move." Ares stood up straight after another moment pressed, crossing his arms, and rewarding her efforts with a twisted fatherly sort of smile. "Your strength has improved greatly my little Remora. However, you still have an exhausting amount more to learn about TACTICS." Robin spat a bullet of saliva into his face. "Touch me or my bird again and I'll gurantee that you won't even REMEMBER that you have genitalia." Robin kissed Faux on top of his forehead, Ares's serenity with the situation wained. "Wench, don't you EVER treat me in this manor again. Or I'll swear to you that measly portion of a God that you have in you will cease to exist."

"Just shut it father. And be a good little war God and high tail it back to Olympus, will you?" Robin shot a glare in his direction as Ares's form began to grow transparent. "Don't ever forget where your blood TRULY belongs, Robin." Ares spoke his last words softly before fading into the light of the setting crimson sun. Robin, now in a much brighter mood, set Faux on her bed, beginning to walk out of the door. When proceeding, Faux let out a shrill cry. "What are you giving me that look for, love? You KNOW that I need to check on Aqua Boy tonight." Robin insisted, giving him a wink, before shutting her cottage door and making her way back down the spiraling path counter-clockwise.

Around 10 minutes later, Robin arrived at the water's edge, cleansing her senses for any sign of the water God's successor. A second later, Robin mentally smacked herself for not realizing the beautiful..yet of course unconcious body that was floating a few feet from the shore where she stood. "He's supposed to be MADE of water. How did he end up like this?" She questioned, naturally swimming the short distance to examine the body that she had previously wanted so badly to touch.

Robin's face hovered a few centimeters above his own. Each breath she made warming his gentle face, also causing smaller ripples to take from within the body of water around her.

"...I hope you're alright. Stupid Aqua Boy."

<3

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Luke had noticed that a girl had walked into camp. As the air blew her skirt had came up, Luke had laughed a little as that happened then looked the other way as see what happened. He started to wonder why the girl blushed and continued to walk until he heard a scream. He began to run until he had seen the boy who had been talking with Robin. Luke had seen that something about the water had been weird and that the child had a somewhat aura around him that had been cutting down trees. Luke had then screamed to the boy,” what are you doing?” He was surprised what the kid could do then just sat gazing away. Luke had then seen that the boy had become passed out. He started to walk to the boy and passed him until he noticed that Robin had been close to him.

Luke would have helped the Leos if Robin wasn’t there but instead kept walking to the camp. He heard someone say it was dinner. Luke rushed to the tables getting food then put a piece of food in the fire respecting and honoring his father. He sat down on a table them got ready to eat but remembered his manners. His stomach started to growl some but he resisted it for a little bit. Luke looked around trying to see if anyone else was coming. Sadly no one else was he began to wonder what Leos and Robin were still doing at the lake. He was going to go back until he heard a noise. Like kept walking towards the noise until he had seen a somewhat of a portal with a picture of his father but it wasn’t a picture it was really his father.

Luke had wondered what his father had trying to talk to Luke. “Father what do you want do you need help or something?”, he asked. He was surprised but did not look like it. Luke had continued to listen to his father then went back to the tables like nothing had happened.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo lay floating silently on the lake, it would seem the power his father controls was too much for him. As he lay there, he dreamed the darkness all around him. "Where am I?" he said to himself he seemed to be floating in a almost endless abyss, was this death? He questioned his whereabouts, every direction he turned yielded the same result...pure everlasting darkness. "My son wake up...there is much more you have to do" a voice called out within the darkness. "Is t-that...Father?!"-Leo replied, the voice called to him once again " You are not yet strong enough to harness my true power, the real talents of a god, but no worry...soon you will be...soon....now WAKE UP!"-the voice said one last time. "What do you mean?" he replied, when suddenly off in the distance he saw a light, a small glimmer of light and it was then he heard the voice of Robin calling to him " I hope you're alright...stupid Aqua Boy"...with a sudden haste his eyes opened.

He somewhat stumbled back seeing as her face was almost directly touching his...."Eh girly...what brings you way out here and why were you all over me face when i came to eh?"- Leo asked still a slightly out of it. Leo slowly tried to get to his feet his entire body beaten and bloodied, he seemed to question how he got to such a state of weakness. Sadly though he fell back down crashing head first to the earth, he didn't even have enough power left over to get to his feet on his own much less walk....he looked up at Robin painfully trying to turn himself to look at her..."What do ya say you help me up so I's can get me some sleep...Savvy?"

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
At that, Sol entered the fray. Camp Half Blood, the home made just for people....things just like him. And yet, he saw not one person. No campers. No counselors. Just Sol, and his 6 suitcases. Maybe I'm the fuhst one 'ere..., he thought. He scanned the area, and noticed a row of cabins. Atop each one there was a symbol embedded, perhaps representing the individual God that fathered them. There was one with a blazing sun on it. Apollo was the god most recognized for bringing up the sun every morning. Sol's eyes then wandered toward that great burning mass of gases, and muttered to himself "Apollo.....Fathah..." He waddled, due to the fact that his mass of suitcases were so encumbering, over to what he assumed was his cabin. When he arrived to the door, he tried to turn the knob while also holding his precious goods. Wiggling his thumb and index finger at that taunting door knob with no avail for 3 minutes, he became very tired. Sol then just gave up completely on that strategy, and rested his head on the door, causing the door to slip open. It wasn't closed in the first place. -.-; Always one to keep his cool, he gathered his composure, and waddled into the lonesome cabin. As soon as he considered himself officially "inside", he abandoned his suitcases, walked back outside, and stretched. "Let's see whot this ol' place 'as to offah, shall we?", he said to himself, amused.

Snatching his father's lyre (see my bio if you don't know that is) out of one of his suitcases, he began wandering the camp grounds playing any tune that came to his head. At the moment it was his rendition of Queen's "The Miracle". Sol had read a story of his father where he was challenged by a mortal to a musical competition. Apollo defeated the man by playing his lyre, an instrument you must be sitting down to play, hanging upside down. Though Sol was able to play his while walking, he was nowhere near as good as his father. Some day, however, that would change. Sol would accept nothing less. As he wondered through the area, he happened upon the lake Leo and Robin were at. Seeing the two bodies lie together, he stopped in his tracks. "Now what's goin' 'ere? ...Oh I see. Couple 'o luv birds making yur nest, eh? I'll just leave you two be, then.", Sol said politely, his thick British accent spilling out. "It's always a bleedin' sex affair at these camps. Nevuh fails, I tell yah.", he said to himself, quietly, as he trotted off towards camp. If there's two people here, then there's got to be more. Maybe he just needs to check the other buildings. Checking the first building he came to, Sol found the cafeteria that Luke was in. "Oh, is it time to eat already?", Sol asked inquisitively, "Good thing. I'm bloody STARVIN'!" He sat down directly beside Luke, put his lyre on the table, and started digging into the food that lied before him.

stripes

Cyra sighed and shaked her head. He laughed at her, she wasn't suprised, she wasn't really the likable type at home, what would make anything start now. Before the yelling began she was already at her room. She didn't hear a single thing when she closed her door. Sighing she laid her things on the floor and looked around. Nothing was like her home. Huge, open, light, forest, here it seemed like the complete oppostie, what was she suppose to do. How did her mother expect her to live like this? Was this Artemis way of telling her that he was always protecting her. She sighed and laid back on her bed, she took her hunting knife from her side and held it above her.

"You gave me this cause it was a way of showing me I am always with you and apart of you....I miss you mom..."

She whispered turning on her side holding her knife close to her, for some reason she just wanted to cry. She hated being in new places she wasn't use to, and she had this gut feeling that she would always be the outcast. She sighed and raised up and looked out the window. It was beautiful outside, but the people by the lake caught her eye, she sighed and looked away. She wondered if she could call forth an animal were she was, maybe, if she could she wouldn't hurt it, she needed a friend in this place. She sighed and walked out her room to somewhere open.

Smiling she sat down on the grass, and took out her flute, she started to play a song her mother taught her when she was only a little girl. She kept going as the words played in her head. Suddenly a small wolf cub appeared by her, closing his eyes and waving his head the the melody. She smiled and stopped, the wolf looking at her.

"Hello there..."

She whispered. He growled for a minute, but it didn't scare her. She picked up the cub and started to pet his head softly, making him calm down. He seemed to fall asleep in her arms, she smiled softly and laid him in her lap and started to play again softly.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Luke had seen that another person had come. He had seen that Sol open the door to Apollo’s cabin which meant he was a son of Apollo. When he seen Sol play a lyre he became a little interested and bored. It was most likely the son of Apollo played an instrument. When Sol put his lyre on the table Luke had looked at it for a little then started to eat as Sol did. Luke had finished most of food then stood up throwing the rest away. Luke was surprised how a couple of things took so long. Luke had looked up at the dark sky trying to relax as it had been so beautiful. When he had gotten up it had almost been 15 minutes and the time had just went by quickly. Luke had sat on his bed for a little day dreaming about the next day. Luke had been waiting for another quest from his father so he could get out of camp. He liked the camp but still he was always there and nothing really happened except for new people.

Luke had taken out a piece of paper out of his backpack with a pencil. He had written a letter for his mother just incase she was worrying. Luke had sent the letter then got into bed closing is eyes. It had happened again a dream with Zeus. His father had been with other gods doing something and Luke had kept wondering what and why no one was telling the half bloods. Luke hadn’t woken up yet he wanted to see me and he did. His father had become angry and confused as if something big had happened. When Luke looked and saw the other gods almost looking scared. He had then tried to ask his father but nothing had happened as if he could not hear him.

Luke had opened his eyes to see what time it was and not that long had passed. He got up for little seeing if he could do anything. When Luke had gotten out of his bed he tried to listen to some music to see if that could calm him down some. He wondered what the other campers where doing and if they were having weird dreams or anything Luke had laid his head on a pillow then finally fell asleep fast seeing he just ate. He hadn’t had any weird dreams yet so it must have been good to now just sleep the whole night.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
As he gorged on his food, Sol heard the faint sound of a flute playing. There was another musician in the camp! And playing a song he didn't know, no less! He immediately abandoned his plate, grabbed his lyre, and ran out the door. Outside he saw a younger girl, playing a delightful melody on a flute, a wolf cub sitting by her side. With much zeal, Sol leaped toward her like a charging rhino. "Well 'ow do yah do, lass? The name's SOL, if yah don't mind me sayin'. I must say, your music's quite lovely. It's almost as if you learned it from a god. HAHA forgive the pun." Soon after, his gaze shifted from the flute, to the girls face, then to her long pointy ears. His eyes grew wide with shock, and his mouth dropped. "Those ears..." He pulled back his long dirty blonde hair to reveal a pair of pointy ears, though much shorter than Crya's. "If yah don't mahnd me askin'...you wouldn't happen to be the child of Ardemis, would yah? Cause if yah were....we'd be cousins, you and I."

OOC: Sorry for the short post. ^^; Just had to get that out there.

stripes

"Uh yeah...I am...My mother is Artemis..."

She said sitting her flute down beside her. She smiled at him and held out her hand, pushing her hair behind her ears.

"My name is Cyra..."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
When Luke had woken up a little after a nap he got out of bed to see if anyone else was doing anything. He had seen that Cyra and Sol where talking about something. When he had started going to lake he saw Robin and Leos which wasn’t a surprise. Luke had wondering if anyone else would come to camp. Luke had continued to walk around the camp seeing if anything else was going on. He stopped when he got into the forest of the camp. Luke liked to realize at the forest to be away from mostly everyone. Luke had sat down in a dry area so he wouldn’t get wet.

Luke had looked up at the clear sky and looked at the stars. He snapped his fingers causing some lightning to knock down a tree. He got up from the grass hitting his pants some to get the grass off. Luke had started to whisper to himself,” what is going on?” He continued to stand up without doing anything starring at the sky. It had been good that no one else was there since he liked being a lone then with a big crowd. Luke started to wonder if anyone else would come to camp anytime soon.

C

Charlie

Robin stared blankly into the eyes of the boy, (she mentally kicked herself for thinking of him resembling anything CLOSE to a man)-who was presumably dead. It took her a duration of a couple of seconds to soak in what was actually happening before taking Leo's head with a look of insanity torn across her face, and submerged it deep under water. She chuckled darkly as Leo struggled for air, being entertaining considering the fact that he WAS a God of the sea afterall.

"...That bastard tricked me. Death should be a proper apology." Robin couldn't help but smile harder as she sought revenge on the once beautiful being who had dragged her to such a pathetic state. However, before she realized it, she felt herself being dragged once again by a set of waves, bringing her safely to the shore. Robin's body collided with the hard, wet sand, causing her feelings of superiority to dwindle at an alarming rate. "Oh, silly me. My fault for forgetting that you're POSEIDON'S son!" Robin yelled, similar to a child in protest, while shaking her fist drenched in sand at the sea before her. She could have sworn, if only for a moment; that Robin witnessed the waters form themselves into a cocky smile. Robin crossed her arms, letting her mind wonder gladly into a select amount of images regarding the boy's..rather attractive COCKINESS in general. This to some, may have taken awhile before the waves splashed her body with a fresh coat of ocean spray.

Exasperated, Robin allowed herself to collapse on the sand, attemping to relax for a few minutes. Playfully, she found herself kicking a chunk of merky sand back into the ocean. She awaited the silly Aqua Boy to retort as she drew wildly obscene images with her finger in the sand.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo pulled himself out of the water laughing almost intently at her. "Do you forget who I am love?...Poseidon's Son..Prince of the Sea...Savvy girly?"- Leo said as he slowly stood up completely. He water began swirling around him seemingly as if it had a mind of it's own. Without warning He pressed his hands to the surface of the lake "Phrook!"-he yelled as tidal wave after tidal wave, seemingly forming what looked like to be hands, rushed to Robin's location. More and more waves he created as they all zoned in on her...

"Well now lass, lets see just how much the daughter of Ares has to offer Savvy?"- he mockingly as his eyes seemed to begin to glow, lightening shout down from the sky striking the lake, creating a cyclone which twisted and turned until it beheld a weapon of Leo's desire. As he examined the blade, "You see girly, this is the blade of the seas...let's see what you've got against it"- Leo didn't directly look at Robin but spoke to her still knowing she was there, refusing to even looking at her, because you see to Leo looking at someone who hated him so much would have to give them a sign of respect an acknowledgment, and that is something Leo would rather die for than give away freely to a girl who would like nothing more than to see him dead.

"Are you ready then lass...here i come!" disappearing into a the sea, when suddenly he formed behind her , his blade drawn...."Let's see who's faster shall we love?"

C

Charlie

Robin felt her father's smirk curve onto her lips. "I have no reason to reveal too much strength to you," she spoke her words slyly and carefully as she felt the hilt of a sword extend between her fingers. "But..one question." Robin's smile etched into her face grew wider, as became natural against such an opponent; "Are you aware that blood mingles so closely to the sea?" With those final words, she spoke an inaudible incantation, and drew an insignia of a spell of sacrifice around the an enormous area of the ocean in front of her, large enough to outline the clear view of the sun. When Leo refused to make a sound, Robin spoke again before the symbols eating their way into the insignia began to light, "So you question it?" A few seconds later, the symbols began to rotate in allignment around the cocentrated area of water, before stopping within a minute, haulting its overall duration.

The sea was motionless, yet peaceful. In the distance, the call of a soothing bird's cry met her ears, while the water remained as still and as clear as glass. Faux didn't come to watch the Aqua Boy's temporarily immobilization, but she knew that he would be more than delighted to take part in the fun with her. This wasn't a true demonstration of Robin's physical expansion of power, merely one that showed that Robin decided to borrow some of Faux's magical attributes into the scene. The halfling arched her back, yawning after a minute or two, and muttered the counter-curse in order to return Leo back to his original state. The truth of the matter was that the immobilization spell would only last from 5-6 minutes, yet rendered the victum almost completely useless while in this form alone.

"What did I have to lose? Using Ares's strength given to me would only drown him in pain," Robin chuckeld again, happy for showing him at least a little bit of mercy. "I only wish to play with him. Tickle his senses really, not DESTROY him."

She tilted her head to the side, sticking a pointed tongue back at him. XD

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Leo slowly shifted his head towards her, seemingly starting to laugh uncontrollably "Ah, so this is the power that courses through your vains, but i am curious...What exactly did you're father do to you to make you so...what's the world girly...oh that's right......feisty." - he smiled intently the insignia around him glowing, but he felt it's power starting to fade. "He didn't beat you, I'm guessing...he cursed the name of your mother...but more than that he made you his new wife so to speak if you know what i mean.."- Leo winked as he felt the insignia's power fade just enough.

Not wasting anytime he erupted with an sea like aura, the heavy dew of the sea could be tasted in the air. "How do i know this you, you're asking yourself....well girly...my father wasn't the only one i talked to when i first arrived.." he smiled a cocky smile, shifting his body upside down as he rushed to Robin, the water picking up behind him as his image disappeared, but at the same time appeared to fade directly through her.....When without warning water jets shout out of the sea circling around her "heh show me what you've got Robin..."- he appeared hair way across the lake now made a sea by such a half breeds' strength. He created clone after clone totaling over at least 50 that charged on her location "There ya go lass...have fun will ya Savvy?"..he said in a cocky tone as he back flipped into the air & perched himself on a nearby rock over looking the area...

C

Charlie

"Again with this meaningless test of power?" Robin genuinely grinned up at the Aqua Boy as he lounged luxuriously on the cave rocks over looking her 'predicament.' As anything natural as Ares's daughter, it became an almost primary instinct to root him to the spot with her magic and kill him at her leisure. However, as time pressed in seconds, she understood when remembering the water jets what exactly she needed to do in order to escape this trapped fate. Yet, she thought without warning, "No, I'll save that in a few minutes, for now, I'll let him have what he's been waiting for." Once again, the fundamental warrior princess drew her sword, positioning it front of her like she had done countless times before in training as a child. She closed her eyes, and teleported to the first trio of water clones, plunging her sword with a beginning leap into them in sequence, each time spending an additional moment in penetration when attacking their brothers.

Robin stood back, eyeing each of the hit water clones closely. Soon enough, one by one, in the exact sequence, the clones began to fill with a new substance; better yet known to the strong of heart as blood. Where had the blood originated? The blood had been transfered from Ares's defeated enemies, and channeled through the blade within Robin's sword (hence the momentary pause for each attack). When each water clone filled with blood, she immediately took the opportunity to strike them down. And again in sequence, them falling within a minute or so. You see, the blood mixed with water had made each of the bodies into a solid, making them easier and quicker to penetrate and to demolish. Robin turned, arching her eyebrow upon doing so.

"...Oh I hope you don't expect me to be done. But, I DO request for you to stand before me, unguarded." Robin asked her fellow halfling politely, her violet eyes glinting in a renewed innocence in the light of the sun.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Smiling atop the rock he jumped down quickly without saying a word as his feet gently touching the water. "I'd watch out for those clones destroyed..girly...well not exactly the clones but...i should rather say the left overs..SAvvy?"- Leo pointed behind her as the droplets from the clones were paused in mid air, slowly forming into small dense water needles..."I wasn't testing you're strength lass, rather i was trying to get you to attack my clones so...i could pull out an attack that was more just obvious love"- he bowed his head slowly with a smile on his face..."The element of surprise i could you could say Robin...Savvy?"

...The water spikes proceeded cut through the blood and penetrate her very flesh over and over..by the hundreds of thousands, when they all suddenly stopped in mere inches away from Robin's face. Leo's palm closed as he closed his eyes and laughed. "I wasn't really gonna hit with that now love....listen..."Robin"..this whole fighting thing is all well &good and all what but it's a little bit of a bore..."-the spikes fade back into the seas....he slowly turned his back and began to walk away from here "It was nice meetin ya i suppose, though i don't know why exactly you were here when i woke up...anywho...seeya later Robin..Savvy"-he remarked as he continued walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back