• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

I've been reading over that story Kairi's grandma tells because I have a huge feeling it holds some secrets about BBS. I think that it tells us about the unbirth. It says."...darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts." I don't think this tells us about the Heartless. I think that when the people were swallowed they created Unbirths. A heartless is when the heart is swallowed, I'm thinking that the darkness swallowed the entire body,heart,soul, EVERYTHING. The darkness sorta stopped their exsistence, reversing their birth. Unbirth. So when the darkness swallowed everything it created Unbirths then after the light fragments in the childrens hearts rebuilt the world the darkness was less powerful. so it could only prowl on hearts. That would explain why the Unbirths disappeared and then the heartless took over. The Darkness is weaker.
Whacha think.

nobody.gamer

it's near the end of KH1 Kairi's heart shows Sora one of Kairi's memories of her grandmother telling her a story. Here.
Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived...in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I dont know the way the story sounds doesnt sound like it would have anything to do with BBS but maybe

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Kairis grandmas story where is this story from?

From KH1, in the first HB visit.

As for your theory, The story say "...The darkness spread, swallowing the heart and many people's hearts." This is how the heartless form, when hearts are swallowed by darkness, and you say this yourself, but then you say that the story isn't about heartless. And anyways, I think I heard somewhere that the story isn't completely accurate, but I don't remember where, so I could be wrong. IMO, your theory fails.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Is it in the Final Mix cause if so that is why I have not heard it

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Is it in the Final Mix cause if so that is why I have not heard it

You just don't remember. I don't have any Final Mixes, and I remember clearly that cutscene. Kairi's grandma was sitting on a chair next to a table in the HB's library, talking to a young Kairi.

nobody.gamer

As for your theory, The story say "...The darkness spread, swallowing the heart and many people's hearts." This is how the heartless form, when hearts are swallowed by darkness, and you say this yourself, but then you say that the story isn't about heartless. And anyways, I think I heard somewhere that the story isn't completely accurate, but I don't remember where, so I could be wrong. IMO, your theory fails.

I don't think the story ever says the heart in particular, I got all my info from a KHI branch so I trust it. Anyway, All I'm saying tis that the Unbirths are like heartless only they have taken over an entire being and not just the heart. Sorta like a super heartless nobody fusion. Really bad mataphor but still.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Sorta like a super heartless nobody fusion. Really bad mataphor but still.

Not to mention that Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist and non-exist at the time of BBS, so unless all three show up in KH3, it will be very difficult to compare them. And anyways a heartless nobody "fusion" would be a whole being, wouldn't it?

So once again, I will have to say you fail.

nobody.gamer

Not to mention that Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist and non-exist at the time of BBS, so unless all three show up in KH3, it will be very difficult to compare them. And anyways a heartless nobody "fusion" would be a whole being, wouldn't it?

So once again, I will have to say you fail.
I already said bad metaphor what I'm saying is a heartless and nobody would be a whole being, and if the almighty erupting from greedy peoples hearts starts capturing body it would create an Unbirth, you're jealous cause you didn't think of it first, LoL. j/k.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I already said bad metaphor what I'm saying is a heartless and nobody would be a whole being, and if the almighty erupting from greedy peoples hearts starts capturing body it would create an Unbirth, you're jealous cause you didn't think of it first, LoL. j/k.

Darkness =/= Evil. Look at Riku for example, his heart was filled with so much darkness that it attracted the most powerful heartless in existance, but Riku himself wasn't evil, everything he did in KH1 was to save Kairi.

And it was a simile, not a metaphor. Metaphors don't use "like" or "as", a simile does.

nobody.gamer

Darkness =/= Evil. Look at Riku for example, his heart was filled with so much darkness that it attracted the most powerful heartless in existance, but Riku himself wasn't evil, everything he did in KH1 was to save Kairi.

And it was a simile, not a metaphor. Metaphors don't use "like" or "as", a simile does.
I never said darkness was evil, I'm the one always drilling that into my friends heads, and I always get Simile's and metaphors confused *cry*

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I never said darkness was evil, I'm the one always drilling that into my friends heads, and I always get Simile's and metaphors confused *cry*

Then maybe you should find a way to rephrase what your saying, because thats what it sounds like to me. And I understand confusing simile and metaphor, I have a hard time remembering figurative language as well. Maybe its because they teach it to my grade in Reading class, not English.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
In an interview, Nomura said that the story Kairi's grandma tells her was just a fairy tale of sorts. That's all.

She just told her what worlds were in toddler translation.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
In an interview, Nomura said that the story Kairi's grandma tells her was just a fairy tale of sorts. That's all.

Yeah, what this says. But that is an interesting speculation.

nobody.gamer

Then maybe you should find a way to rephrase what your saying, because thats what it sounds like to me. And I understand confusing simile and metaphor, I have a hard time remembering figurative language as well. Maybe its because they teach it to my grade in Reading class, not English.
I don't understand english at all. Anyway, I know I'm horrible at wording just bear with me here till I can say this right.

Oh...well umm... that kinda screws my whole theory down the toilet. Wait, why would they put a story like that in a game already as confusing as KH, somethings fishy Tetsuya.
*sigh* well, I guess this killed all my momentum for today.

How do you close a thread? I need to get rid of this before SA flames me over again. Quite frankly she scares me.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Oh...well umm... that kinda screws my whole theory down the toilet. Wait, why would they put a story like that in a game already as confusing as KH, somethings fishy Tetsuya.
*sigh* well, I guess this killed all my momentum for today.
Thats really what I said in my first post in this.

How do you close a thread? I need to get rid of this before SA flames me over again. Quite frankly she scares me.
Regular members can't close threads, you have to be either Premium or Platinum before you can close your own thread, so just wait for a mod to do it. As for SA, stay on her good side: hate Kairi, and don't give her a reason to flame you.

nobody.gamer

Thats really what I said in my first post in this.

Regular members can't close threads, you have to be either Premium or Platinum before you can close your own thread, so just wait for a mod to do it. As for SA, stay on her good side: hate Kairi, and don't give her a reason to flame you.
Okay, then.
As for the good side part, I can't I have a genetic defect that makes me want to defy all who have more authority than me. Sooooooooooooo... I LOVE KAIRI. and Namine is not an Unbirth. I'm going to hide now.LoL *runs under rock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back