• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In search!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hey guys! SwagStar here! Some of you would better remember me as SFF, or sorafinalform, or maybe not at all hahaha anyways... I've been here for a good grip and was just wondering what yould be some good conversation threads to join! I'm usually in the RP section and was looking for some less combative action to get into haha I'm ballsy and love debates or just playful banter. Just kind of looking for more excitement on this site! I know it has so much to offer. Just figure I might as well make it known that a friendly face is here and seeking to help, aid, or assist with anything... Whatsoevah! A little more on me though... I like anime, being active in my surroundings, and high speed chase at the park ^_^

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Iunno if there is anything in particular that I can point you toward, but the General Discussion sections are usually a pretty good place to start. For something more laid back and nonsensical, I suggest anywhere on Forum Insanity whether it's the KHI GIF edition or perhaps the Compliment What A Person Hates thread. Those are just a couple of ideas that popped into my head.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I agree with kuraudoVII on this one. Forum Insanity has been the most popular second to the regular KH sections. In the General Section, you could post up a numerous amount of topics to discuss to get the ball rolling as well. :3 Media Section would probably be third, because you can talk about your favorite anime/movie/book/tv series with people too. OR start your club. By doing so, you could gather friends to discuss anything and everything you want too.

Hope this helps. C:

Back