• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in recoded's ending...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i am confused about something, in the ending of the game, when it showed terra ven and aqua standing there as a representation of their hurt, namine said afterwards that he has met two of them but the other one has a special connection to him (i assume this is ventus) so does that mean he has met terra and aqua? i get terra because he was ansem SoD and xemnas, but aqua?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
i am confused about something, in the ending of the game, when it showed terra ven and aqua standing there as a representation of their hurt, namine said afterwards that he has met two of them but the other one has a special connection to him (i assume this is ventus) so does that mean he has met terra and aqua? i get terra because he was ansem SoD and xemnas, but aqua?
It's in BBS.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Yeah you're right on track. Sora has met both Terra and Aqua at Destiny Islands in Birth by Sleep.

Gram

Banned
Awards
damn everyone beat me to it.

your a premium you should be able to close this yourself.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Since this thread is discussing/discussed the ending, I kinda need some explaining about it. I'm alittle confused as to how exactly Xion, Namine, Roxas, and Axel fit into that last bit in Castle Oblivion. Not sure if I read it correctly, but Data Namine made it seem as if Namine and Xion were the ones hurt, not TAV. I completely understand that the Keybladers are the ones whose pain needs to end, but I just can't wrap my head around the actual purpose of the other characters. This intrigued me mostly because the fact that Xion became forgotten and insignificant made me hate Days. I thought seeing Xion in the end of Coded might make me believe the purpose of Days actually exists

axel95

Awards
Since this thread is discussing/discussed the ending, I kinda need some explaining about it. I'm alittle confused as to how exactly Xion, Namine, Roxas, and Axel fit into that last bit in Castle Oblivion. Not sure if I read it correctly, but Data Namine made it seem as if Namine and Xion were the ones hurt, not TAV. I completely understand that the Keybladers are the ones whose pain needs to end, but I just can't wrap my head around the actual purpose of the other characters. This intrigued me mostly because the fact that Xion became forgotten and insignificant made me hate Days. I thought seeing Xion in the end of Coded might make me believe the purpose of Days actually exists
All the characters shown at the end of Re:coded will have to be saved by Sora because they are in some way hurting. And yes, it seems days has more of a purpose in the overall series than we thought 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back