• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In need of some direction for a new psn game-either action, opg, or Action Rpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
So My last topper for my bday was a PSN cash card, and I'm debating what to get I'm looking at all sorts of games, but I'm between my Rpg and action modes(My game preference switches between the two one month I'll want raw action, next month I might want solid rpg). And at the same time, I'm looking at titles like Disgaea, Cladun, 3d Dot Game Heroes, and no I'm not thinking just classic-style or pixel games, but something thats action, rpg, or action-rpg. And has a decent online multiplay, oh and that isn't Phantasy star portable 2. So pretty much I'm up for anything, but I really can't make up my mind.

tangerine

Awards
Y's? What are they like? Hows the multiplayer fare?

Careful! It's not "Y's", it's "Ys". Ys are action RPG games. The Ys games that are currently on the PSN are Ys Seven and Ys: The Oath of Felghana, which is kind of a remake of the third game. Check-out some reviews if you'd like! (Search Google or major review sites like IGN or look for user reviews on gamespot or gamefaqs, etc..) The Oath of Felghana actually came out recently.

Disgaea is actually really fun! The story is a bit lacking in the first game for my tastes, but the game-play is fantastic. There is multiplayer, but I don't think that you can play online unless you do the ad-hoc party thing. (It's the same for nearly every game that has multiplayer except for games like PSP and PSP2 when it comes to online play. That's excluding PS3 games, of course; only PSP games.)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Castle Crashers is good for action, pretty cheap as well. Be warned though, it's really a game to be enjoyed with 2+ players

Decade

Have you thought about the arcade game, Costume Quest? It's an amazing match-up of trick or treating and final fantasy.

State

Awards
Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX and some other famous titles that are worth playing. There's also Megaman Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back