• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In need of a new party...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
Hello,

I am leader of a party that has been steadily declining. I now seem to be the only active player. I have tried to recruit, tried to get morale up but nothing. People, which I do understand do have real life, but even my real life is hectic and busy and I still manage to log on and get the daily challenges completed so it does baffle me people are unable to do even that...

But anyway...

I'm looking for a party that has regular (high) lux boosts in the aforementioned times as I am keen to level up quickly. Currently at 351 and that has taken ages. I'd like a party that shares good medals, and part of a team that helps support one another. I do not use discord and I am aware it is quite popular.

I am also in Unicornis union but I may be willing to transfer if need be. I just do not want to lose anything by transferring to another union.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Hello,

I am leader of a party that has been steadily declining. I now seem to be the only active player. I have tried to recruit, tried to get morale up but nothing. People, which I do understand do have real life, but even my real life is hectic and busy and I still manage to log on and get the daily challenges completed so it does baffle me people are unable to do even that...

But anyway...

I'm looking for a party that has regular (high) lux boosts in the aforementioned times as I am keen to level up quickly. Currently at 351 and that has taken ages. I'd like a party that shares good medals, and part of a team that helps support one another. I do not use discord and I am aware it is quite popular.

I am also in Unicornis union but I may be willing to transfer if need be. I just do not want to lose anything by transferring to another union.

You're welcome to check out Yakiba Tribe. Unfortunately, we are Leopardus. If you can take a look at parties before having to leave yours, then check us out. You would be welcome. We have a "party only" discord, but since we are Casual, it isn't a requirement if you don't like it. We just talk about the game, share set ups and help each other out on the discord. We also have some really good artists too that share their art on discord. But again, you are not required to join discord. Not all Tribe members are on our discord.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Hey - I belong to a party in Unicornis which some of us have been in since Day 1 and we currently have a few openings. We use the app Band to communicate and really help each other out. Some members in fact have done a great job in writing very detailed guides to help out others with HSCs and other events and our medals are pretty strong. We were consistently Top 5 in Lux rankings back in the day. While nowhere close to that now due to the immense competition, most of us still play actively and communicate. Feel free to message me your Player ID if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back