• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► In My World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

WHAT IS THE STRATEGY TO SOLVING THIS GAME?! we were playing it today, and for those of you who dont know...you start off with that "in my world" and end in some pairing of words that shouldnt matter...or so its said...

ex.
In my world, theres tommies but no red rangers.

help!

UnknownEnigma

lol okay. you know some "kid" games are played sometimes to pass the time. there are some that involve a strategy like "lets take a trip to the moon whatll you take" where the rules range from the solution is the first letter of your name to the last letter of whatever was said (lets go to the moon whatll you take....Greg? well ill take a Grapefruit. how bout you Lenny? uhh an Apple. no wrong. oh? OR a grapefruiT, you Lenny? uhh a Tomato"
This is called "in my world" you pair something like i gave the example above....someone should know!

S

Shadow Soldier

So it goes first letter of someones name, then the last letter of the word that person said?

UnknownEnigma

lol....nevermind everybody....my problem is figuring out how the game is played and how to respond correctly...and youre all asking me about it. nevermind, thanks for your time though

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Words with double letters are accepted, others are not.

(see also: Through the Green Glass Door in Forum Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back