• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In my opinon, I think the Lion King world is going to be lame.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Are you kidding? I think the Lion King world will be awesome. In the original movie itself there was so much symbolism and emotion so the world in KH2 will be breath-taking! Or so I think....Nobody can really know until the game actually COMES OUT! Sora looks really good as a lion and they can do so much with The Lion King's story line. There's so much betrayal and vengeance. I hope it'll be great.

nightmare dragon

in the flaming bloody mouth of the blue dragon
i dont care about a secundaries plot what i care is that sora and the gang can fight cool, do reaction commands that are cool, co-op moves that are cool and that the protagonist of that movie does a great plot in the world nothing more it could be the form that sora holds the keyblade but it can have the good part and all the keyblades, that doesnt affect the game and wait til the game gets to the market, you would be the first person telling: "kingdom hearts 2 rocks an i loved the lion king world"

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
quiz36 thinks its going to be lame only because of Pete's appearance.Anyway,the Lion King World will be FUKING AWSUM!!!!!!!!!!!The only thing messed up with Pete is his face.Quiz,that is not Zazu,thats DONALD!!!!!!!!!Zazu dosen't wear a hat!!!!!!!

kizzyke

I have the same opinion. wasn't it the farvourite movie from Nomura?
Anyway... i think it's going to be great...
have you ever seen a little lion with a necklace and wielding a keyblade before?
No? I thought so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back