• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In my opinon, I think the Lion King world is going to be lame.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiz36

I mean it looks cool with Scar, the Hyenas, Mufasa, Zazu, Pumbaa, Timon, Nala, Rafiki, and Simba but Pete looks too stupid for me! What do you think?

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

I think it will be fun and interesting. I wanna see how fun it will be to use your keyblade while its in your mouth. And i dont think zazu is in it cause i havent heard anything about him or seen any scans with him in it but i hope he is.

coolazice7

Uh, yah, why would the Lion King world be lame? To me, it looks like it will be a nice change, being a lion. I bet it will be great. I agree, Pete looks stupid. But that is probably the point.

quiz36

Well he just messes it up to me. I think they shouldnt have put him in the game except for SBW world. We dont need to see him in the Underworld!

pap64

A friend of mine also hates the Lion King world with a passion (the ironic part? He used to be a HUGE fan of the movie...). The thing is how can you say you hate a world you haven't even played yet? The story could prove very significant to the KH plot, the battles could end up being wicked awesome and the character performances the best.

I think Sora looks great as a lion cub. Square and Nomura actually re-designed his whole face and body so he naturally looks like a lion. Goofy, Donald and Pete, however, look weird because all they did was take their heads and plant it inside the body of an animal. They should've put a bit more effort into them and make them believeable.

Also, you guys have to think that Sora, Donald and Goofy are disrupting the world order by entering these worlds. They know that they must not state the fact that they are from other worlds (unless they deal directly with the people that know about the heartless). So if they want to make sure that they don't give away the fact that they are strangers they must transform so that they look like locals. So them transforming in Atlantica, Nightmare, Pride lands and Steamboat willie are logical choices. At least, that's how I like to look at it. I read that Disney is the one that orders the transformations to that Disney film logic is disrupted.

-pap64

Endgame

:D
quiz36 said:
I mean it looks cool with Scar, the Hyenas, Mufasa, Zazu, Pumbaa, Timon, Nala, Rafiki, and Simba but Pete looks too stupid for me! What do you think?

Somewhere in all that, you failed to explain to me why anyone cares about your opinon. They are not going to change the game just for you, so build a bridge and get over it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well Pete is a stupid lackey, he's supposed to look that way. Having a little comic relief on the villain side is just fine. That's a lame reason to think the Lion King world would be lame.

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
i totally DISAGREE w/you! the lion king world is going to kick ASS! and like others have said....none of us really care what you have to say because you haven't even played the FRICKEN game yet! it could end up being ur favorite world for all you know! so shut up and wait til the game comes out then you can judge it!!! #$@&%&*^&%#@#$%^%^&&%^%#...............ok....i'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back