• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► In memory of Abigail Violet Pasalaqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
For those who dont belive me,and so this doesnt get locked,here is a link to the obituarie:ABIGAIL VIOLET PASSALACQUA-GREENMAN - Wellsville, NY - Wellsville Daily Reporter

About 3 months ago,my cousin Abigail(Abby)went into Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital because of bleeding problems.She had problems with sezuires also.She then stayed there for about a month,until one morning she never woke up.Her mother then was told that she had a stroke and had a poped vain in her arm.2 weeks later,Docters were going to put an ivy into her arm when the accedently put it in her main ardery.That caused major brain damage to her brain,and it also caused docters to cut off her arm.My family was then told that too much damage was done to her brain and that she would be in a coma for the rest of her life.

2 days ago,my Grandparents,my Mom,my Stepdad,Abbys Mom,Abbys dad,and some other part of her family,went up to visit her.That night(Wednsday 16,2008)the docters at Strong memorial hosptial took her off of the machine that helped her breath and she started to struggle.At 6 mins past Midnight,Abby passed away in her bed.She was 10 years of age.

So my real problem is that I just want her to be remembered,even by people we've never meant.I just need support with this being thrown at me.

Abigail Violet Pasalaqua
March 7,1997-January 16,2008

I would love for her to be remembered.She was a guardian angel for our family and was so brave in all of this.If you dont have the religon of beliveing in God,then atleast say a couple words of wisdom for our family.Her and me had the closest bond,like we were brother and sister more than cousins.We were closer than the best of friends.We fought like brother and sister,we got along like the best of friends.It is making me cry just typing this so please show respect.

For those who dont belive me,her is her obituarie:

Our dear Abby went to be with our Lord, surrounded by her loving family, Wednesday (Jan. 16, 2008) at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester.
Abby was born March 7, 1997, at Jones Memorial Hospital in Wellsville. Abby lived at home on White Hill Road with her parents, Randy and Brandi, and her younger sister, Randi Danielle. Abby also leaves behind her dog, Muddy, and her cat, Max.
Abby went to school at Scio Central, where she was an honor student in the fifth grade. Abby had many hobbies, but she was an avid reader. She always had a book and was a familiar face at every library in the county. Abby loved working on arts and crafts, helping Mommy bake her favorite chocolate chip cookies and spot-lighting for deer, and snowmobiling and sledding with Daddy in the fall and winter. In the summer, Abby spent most of her time at her grandparents’ pool swimming. Abby spent a lot of cherished time with her Grandma and Da (Becky and Richard Babbitt). Grandma always had extra hugs and kisses, library trips and shopping days planned. Da always needed a helper and was very gracious with the four-wheeler rides.
Abby has left behind a large and very loving family. I’m sure everyone has special memories of her. Abby will always be missed but never forgotten.
Surviving besides her family at home are her father, Steven Passalacqua, grandparents, Frank and Linda Passalacqua of Belmont; an older sister, Mandy Greenman, an older brother, Justin Greenman of Wellsville; grandparents, Merle and Sandra Greenman of Wellsville; great-grandmother, Lucia Babbitt of Bolivar; great-grandmother, Joyce Jennings of Jamestown; great-grandfather, Edward Jennings of Belmont; and many, many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Abby also leaves behind her closest friend and cousin, Michael Fanton. They were like brother and sister, inseparable. They loved each other very much.

Thank you.

Last edited:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm sorry you had to go through that, I'm sorry she had to go through that at such a young age.
Things happens, y'know.
Don't worry, things will get better.
Remember, she's looking out for you in a better place.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
She went to sleep one night in November(2007)and never woke up.We thought she would wake up in a week because it was just a stroke at first,but it turned into a life long coma.Im only 11 and I myself dont know all the details

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
The death of a child is always sad. It's terrible that she had to leave you, your family, and us(in general) at such a young age. May Abby rest in peace with God and watch over you and your family, continuing to be your guardian angel. Your family will be in my prayers.

kingsora222

I'm so sorry.I hope you'll feel better.Just remember....do you think she would want you to feel so sad?If you guys really had a close bond then I'm sure she would want you to live the rest of your life as happy as possible.Just remember......shes in a better place now....some day you two will be reunited.

juju

Hey Mikey its me ArK...
I'm sorry about your Cousin...i never had someone close in my family die before..but i've lost a friend..
We may have different feelings..but we have the same thought....i don't rly know what too say..but sry..and do what u have to do.......
See ya later......

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I'm sorry for your loss, and I know it's hard for you to experience the loss of someone close to you. I know she is in a better place, and I know saying that doesn't make it any easier to deal with. I'm sure she will continue to be a guardian angel to your family, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Nash

.If you dont have the religon of beliveing in God,then atleast say a couple words of wisdom for our family.

Alright, I'll give it a shot

rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Do not ever post in this thread again Nash,that was not kind at all.My cousin died and your making jokes in a memorial thread to her.Dont EVER post here again

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
ouch, i am so sorry
i remember you saying something about that when i was in Utah
like with my grandma when she died, everyone was sad about her being gone, but we where all glad that she stopped feeling pain and discomfort
i hope you all can realize that if you hold her close to your heart, she will never leave your side

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
So sorry about cousin passing away.. and at such a young age. Children passing on, at that age (or younger) are usually, the most tradgic loses, in my opinion. Of course, it happpens all around the world (especially, Africa and the Middle East), so, we must carry on.

Awards
About 3 months ago,my cousin Abigail(Abby)went into Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital because of bleeding problems.She had problems with sezuires also.

List her medical conditions, or this thread is a hoax.

2 weeks later,Docters were going to put an ivy into her arm when the accedently put it in her main ardery.That caused major brain damage to her brain,and it also caused docters to cut off her arm.My family was then told that too much damage was done to her brain and that she would be in a coma for the rest of her life.

What the hell kind of a hospital were you at where they are so understaffed that doctors are having to do the work of nurses? What the hell kind of doctor can't properly put in an IV, for that matter? How in the hell would a peripheral IV puncturing a main artery cause brain damage, unless the IV was coated with lead-based paint? And how in the hell does an IV mistake lead to an amputation?

Abigail Violet Pasalaqua
March 6,1997-January 16,2008

Link to her obituary, or this thread is a hoax.

If you dont have the religon of beliveing in God,then atleast say a couple words of wisdom for our family.

Dear mike2014's family,

Mike has been lying about having deceased relatives on the internet. Try raising him.

Sincerely,
Sam

Mike

iROFL
Awards
List her medical conditions, or this thread is a hoax.

What the hell kind of a hospital were you at where they are so understaffed that doctors are having to do the work of nurses? What the hell kind of doctor can't properly put in an IV, for that matter? How in the hell would a peripheral IV puncturing a main artery cause brain damage, unless the IV was coated with lead-based paint? And how in the hell does an IV mistake lead to an amputation?

Link to her obituary, or this thread is a hoax.

Dear mike2014's family,

Mike has been lying about having deceased relatives on the internet. Try raising him.

Sincerely,
Sam
You're terrible.Im only 11.HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW EVERYTHING!How would you feel if you had a close bond with someone and they die?It happend to days ago,there is no obituary yet.Why dont you just ignore this thread and go ruin someone elses life.Im only a kid.Im just trying to get advice on how to withstand the hardship of death.I dont care who you are,or why you're doing it.No one,and I mean no one,tells me what this is or what it isnt.Im sorry,I just wanted advice.I apologize if this is harsh and im arguing with staff,but I just wanted advice

Last edited:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
We do not live in Rochester,she just went up there because of the state she was in.

tacleon

I'm sorry mike.....Though i never lost someone close to me i know it would hurt. I hope you and your family will be alright.

bleachlover20053

sorry for ur lost man, my wishes and prayers goes for your best and for your cousin, hope u can recover and move forward, the important thing is not to let the death drag u down man move forward but keep the memories with u all the time

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
First of all, I am very sorry for what happened to your cousin. Dying at such a young age is always something very tragic, but remember that you are not alone. There are many other people going through the same things as you are.

But remember, she is somewhere else now, and I'm sure she is happy there. And if she is happy, you should be, too, even if you can't see each other at the moment.

@Silh: Got the message, thanks for the advice. I would appreciate a suggestion for a solution of this problem, though. I'm really tired of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back