• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in kh 3, not the one with the knights.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i beleive, that in kh3, sora and mickey will be together alot more, since all of the darkness and receiving the keyblade business was done. plus, i also think that the three keyblades, mickeys, sora's, and rriku's, will merge into one, riku's being hte nothingness, sora's being the light, and mickey's being the darkness, to form a BEING, maybe even the UEM or sumthing (that part was just a guess) so i thnk that the three will merge their keyblades and itll become either one whole keyblade, weilding tremendous power, or maybe become a being, because a being needs light and darkness in them.

or maybe mickey's keyblade and sora's keyblade only merge to form a strong keyblade, all gold, because sora's keyblade handle is gold, and mickeys key part is gold, so maybe itll become all gold? i uno juss a theory!! please post comments! and bash if you want, i really dont care, its just a theory i cooked up.

Website
www.doevil.net
You mean like if they combined their keyblades together and it became one powerful one and use it to defeat enemies that would be tight, I wonder what it would look like.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well I do believe that there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 in the future, revolving around Sora and his final journey. But of course, this new series (not Kingdom Hearts 3) will be broken up into seperate installments, revolving around Xehanort and his memories, Mickey and his travels in the darkness realm, Roxas, the Keyblade(s), the mysterious Terra, Aqua, and Ven, (ect). This new series will tie some key events to the Kingdom Hearts series, and they would not be numbered in the Kingdom Hearts series.

But Nomura said that Sora's story was not over and if the series was to go to a third sequel, then he believes that Sora would be important. Although in this new series coming up, Sora's previous story is connected to it, but he most likely would not play a direct role in the new series coming up. Its almost possitive that Sora will reprise the role as main character in the future, Nomura said that the Kingdom Heart 2's ending suggests some new revelations and promotions that we should look out for in the distant future.

As for Kingdom Hearts 3, well its most likely not going to be in development for a long time, so its hard for me to come up with a theory about Sora's next journey so we will just have to play these new installments and understand more about what happened in the past and the fates granted to Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Kairi by the Keyblades.

Website
www.doevil.net
If you think about it, Kingdom Hearts 3 really won't come out until a long time, I'll probably be in college when it comes out. Because look, if Nomura is going to be working on the new KH Project, and its a new SERIES then that means it's going to be more than one game, and that isn' coming out for a little while, but anyway so we might as well not even think about Kingdom Hearts 3 right now because the new KH Project hasn't even came out yet. But it is good to have some thoughts and theories.

Keyblade_of_Dark

well maybe or maybe instead of merge and make a super strong keyblade they make/meet the keyblade maker(keyblades dont come out of thin air)you know like the ultimate being and then the U.E.M and sora fight to become/learn the ways of the keyblade maker(they may of barely scratched the surface of its true poteintal)

swizzle

You are such a drag..
^sweet theory man. i agree with the mart that they will try to learn of the keyblades origin and try to be the makers! that would be ool

EDIT: again, this post is to the post before the post above.. T_T'

.DiZ.

now.. what is this post for? i havent seen a real reason for it.. so im just gonna call it spamming... but w/e... i think thats a PRETTY far fetched idea.. and not to be the brightest one either... did u just cook it up in like 5 mins or when u were typing it? just to get a post count up... o_O

and also.. didnt Nomura announce that there WONT be Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, OR Roxas in KHIII?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
now.. what is this post for? i havent seen a real reason for it.. so im just gonna call it spamming... but w/e... i think thats a PRETTY far fetched idea.. and not to be the brightest one either... did u just cook it up in like 5 mins or when u were typing it? just to get a post count up... o_O

and also.. didnt Nomura announce that there WONT be Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, OR Roxas in KHIII?
umm... that is wut this post is about, kingdom hearts 3, not the one with the knights, its just ideas being thrown around. so chill it. not spamming, just typing wut i think and getting peopls inputs.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I also don't agree with his theory but this new series is not Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura said that Sora's journey was not over, but yeah this new series is not Kingdom Hearts 3 and it will be spread across installments revolving around the new things that was introduced to us. But Nomura did say that Roxas has some importance to this new series. Sora does as well but it will not be directly involved with him.

Nomura never denied a Kingdom Hearts 3, but its also not going to be in development for quite some time. This new series will fill us in for a while, untill Kingdom Hearts 3 has enough fondation to be worked on. But eventually Sora's story will pick up. Nomura said that if the series reached the number 3 in the sequels, Sora will be involved with it. But we better focuse on this new series because its going to be a long ride.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I can't believe Sora won't be main character again, hopefully Disney would be in the next KH game...

Tidora

its nice !!! NOT ...sorry i just cant see they keyblade doin some pokemon/yu gi oh/dragon ball z/ digimon stuff. itd be koooool but it wouldnt suit the kh series...personally.

Sexy Angel
It would be cool 2 play as Terra in the next game

final Glith

Swwwwwwweeeet! thats a nice theory and also a true state ment. so much time has to pass till we get the next game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back