• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in honor of master xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
i know i said i won't post theards anymore but kh3 was ending of xehanort a character that has been with us for 15 years, despite all the terrible stuff he has done, I want to list the Good things Xehanort has Done for us

1) bringing friends together, ventus terra and aqua, roxas axel and xion, sora riku and kairi namine mickey donald Goofy, if it wasn't for xehanort non of these characters would have met, if xehanort didn't destroy destiny island then sora would have not had his big adventure and would have not met mickey donald and Goofy, if xehanort didn't betray ansem the wise then the radiant garden would have not been attacked by heartless meaning it won't fall to darkness therefore kairi won't meet sora and riku, if it wasn't for xehanort him turning everyone to a nobody and forming the organization then roxas axel and xion would have not met, again if it wasn't for xehanirt then terra aqua and ven would have not met since only reason they met was cause xehanort taking ven with him to land of departure,

2) roxas vanitas Xion and namine if it wasn't for xehanort then these characters wouldn't exist, xehanort is the reason sora departed on his adventures to save riku and kairi, if it wasn't for xehanort then roxas xion and namine wouldn't be here with us now

3) xehanort made sora a keyblade weilder, the keyblade didn't choose sora it choose riku, throughout the series we hear many say sora was not worthy to weild the key and that the keyblade choose him cause riku fallen into darkness (which wouldn't happen if xehanort wasn’t involved) sora himself admited that without everyone connection to him (which also thx to xehanort he even know this people) then he wouldn't be strong

4) he gave us xemnas and ansem one of the most iconic villains in kingdom hearts (plus xemnas beautiful deep voice)

it's thx to xehanort we started this magical journey, MX May have done terrible things in the past but across his journey he gave characters a new life, Rip xehanort Rip nimoy no one can replace you for master xehanort role <3 and thank you xehanort for the wonderful journey you were an amazing villain <3

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
oh well thx xehanort it was a fun journey you'll be missed^^

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
The final battle should have been a chess game against the old man. Keyblades are overrated.

galaxystars

I was about to scream What!!!????, but after reading it this is all technically true lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I will forever miss Xemnas. ::(
Xemnas sounding like he's about to cry and him giving a genuine smile broke me. ;A;

I really will miss him. Ansem too. It feels so weird having them gone, and it's honestly...kinda harder to accept thanks to their change in attitude. Now I want them to come back for redemption.

Please, Nomura. Let Ansem and Xemnas be Sora's partners in the Reaper's Game.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE! Fox... DIE! DIE! DIE!

Xemnas sounding like he's about to cry and him giving a genuine smile broke me. ;A;

I really will miss him. Ansem too. It feels so weird having them gone, and it's honestly...kinda harder to accept thanks to their change in attitude. Now I want them to come back for redemption.

Please, Nomura. Let Ansem and Xemnas be Sora's partners in the Reaper's Game.

Oooh, something like Freeza from the time Goku dies? :eek:

Foxycian

Awards
better to stop here;) now that it has 13 replys that is enough to honor the old coot.

Last edited:
Back