• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► In her past....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
In this story, there's is going to be a lot of crossovers that it would take a day to name all the characters. So to say that I don't own any of the people unless I made them or edit them for my story. There is a sequel to this that I won't be mentioning.

Okay, this story involes someone you might know from a crime fighting teen show. Yes, Starfire of the teen titans. Except we are going into her past when she meets some Kh characters like Sora, Kairi, and Riku but some of my favorite T.V. shows and games are going to be in it. She loses her family and is traveling to different worlds with her sister, Blackfire. Who knows, they might meet again after she leaves them.

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
So much exposition and so little content. You have me insomnia ridden, clinging to my computer screen in bitter anticipation of a world where, perhaps, there is a God out there, listening to my each and every hopeful prayer and cry, with a single, salty tear running down his cheek in empathy and concern for a child who wishes to see nothing more than a pair up that hasn't been done a hundred times before in a format that has been overused to death. [/sarcasm]

Oh, I'm such a bitch.

Either write something and prove me wrong, or don't make a topic at all.

~Dorian Gray

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
*takes breath*
PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEE???????
Lol we're getting so impatient!:toungesmile: Lol ok I'll make you a deal. You post the first chappy here and I'll post the third chappy for my fic (which isn't done yet...hmmm maybe I should finish writing it)

Oukoku

What kind of fan fic is this:confused: ? WHERE IS THE STORY?

(I guess I'll try agin tomorrow...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back