• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In Desperate Need of Help and Advice!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I've got this project that I've been working on for some time due tomorrow morning, and all I need to add to it is some text. Only thing is photoshop's stock fonts suck dick, and my handwriting isn't clean enough to work either. I found some good fonts to use for this, but I have no fucking idea how to install them.

So I really reeeaaaally need someone to inform me on how to do this within the next hour, tops. If it helps, I'm on a mac. I found a ..."tutorial" a while ago that said to open the adobe photoshop folder and drag my new fonts in the adobe font folder, but I don't even see one. I see brushes and everything else, but no "fonts" and no "text."

i believe once fonts are installed onto a computer, photoshop will automatically incorporate them into the program.

atleast thats how it is on pc's. if anybody lurkin knows the solution to this guys problem, please post.

Davey

durp.
Installing fonts takes about 5 seconds. Just go to your control panel, go to the fonts folder and drag and drop your font file from the .zip it came in into that font folder. And yes, once installed on the computer it works for everything.
I'm pretty sure whatever Noich gave you for help will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back