• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In-Depth Organization XIII/xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
This theory will come in installments, since the amount that I have to say would be easier to read. Beware, it will sound like I am stating facts. These are not facts, but elaborate theories that tie in to one another.

1. Secret Ending: Xehanort(Believed by myself to be the Enigmatic Soldier)

After the Ending, Xehanort, with rage after the Old Man froze his fellow knight, charges him. I do not know what the Old Man does, but he seals away Xehanort's memory somehow, causing his hair to turn the color that it is now. Afterwords, the Old Man sends him into the future.

A. The evidence is circumstantal, at best, but this is what I have compiled thus far.

a. "The sealed fate of the truth." The memory of his time as a knight, as my theory states, is sealed away within the depths of his heart, since memories are eternal.

(This piece is the weakest piece of my theory.)

Next: The Time with Ansem the Wise/falling to the darkness

Last edited:

KH2Lover

Ummm............why would that effect his hair.........? And how could he send him into the future if it's ROXAS we're seeing there.

t0g

Ummm............why would that effect his hair.........? And how could he send him into the future if it's ROXAS we're seeing there.

i agree with the hair comment...but no the roxas thing...

you're late dude...no one thinks its roxas anymore....no one...roxas is left handed..and the knight is right....or the other way

but yeah....umm...about the theory...who would he have to take away his memories some how....i mean....BOOM headshot does the trick....seriously...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
If would make more sense of the old man "fuses" with the ES. The Old man is... well old, and probably thats the reason why the ES's hair turned white, since old people have grey hair. >.<

And like I said before, the color of his hair doesnt have to do with him losing his memories, but him turning evil. Just like his eyes turned a diff color. White usually represents evil in Japan.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
It may represent his corruption. Since he is seen with a keyblade, whether it is real/not is yet to be seen, his light must have been strong. Thus, his Darkness must have also been just as strong, since the stronger the light, the more darkness there is.

Advent-Warrior

If would make more sense of the old man "fuses" with the ES. The Old man is... well old, and probably thats the reason why the ES's hair turned white, since old people have grey hair. >.<

And like I said before, the color of his hair doesnt have to do with him losing his memories, but him turning evil. Just like his eyes turned a diff color. White usually represents evil in Japan.

I Thought this could happen as well. I recently made a theory labelled "The True Xehanort." Personally, I think that this old guy may have been the first keyblade master, and was named Xehanort." He became a heartless, and after he lost to the ES, he infused him with part of his essence. That ES later became Ansem's apprentice, and, after having his memory and powers destroyed by Kingdom Hearts, he took the name Xehanort for himself, which explains how when we fight the younger version of Xehanort, he gets angry when Sora reminds him of the original Xehanort.

t0g

i think he gets owned in the end of the battle.....i mean...we all think that it's xehanort, and i think he gets owned and forgets everything....mickey rescues him...and he starts hanging out with ansem the wise....and then becomes evil!...not until he discovers his lust for the knowledge of his lost memories....and the old guy just...wins?...

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
That may be the case, but there is too little info to know for absolute certainty. This is why this is the weakest section of my theory. I will save Section 2 until tomorrow.

Dnize

This theory will come in installments, since the amount that I have to say would be easier to read. Beware, it will sound like I am stating facts. These are not facts, but elaborate theories that tie in to one another.

1. Secret Ending: Xehanort(Believed by myself to be the Enigmatic Soldier)

After the Ending, Xehanort, with rage after the Old Man froze his fellow knight, charges him. I do not know what the Old Man does, but he seals away Xehanort's memory somehow, causing his hair to turn the color that it is now. Afterwords, the Old Man sends him into the future.

A. The evidence is circumstantal, at best, but this is what I have compiled thus far.

a. "The sealed fate of the truth." The memory of his time as a knight, as my theory states, is sealed away within the depths of his heart, since memories are eternal.

(This piece is the weakest piece of my theory.)

Next: The Time with Ansem the Wise/falling to the darkness

That does not explain why when Sora meets ES the ES says in an angry way "XEHANORT!!!"

Dnize

Thats the Theory I like, it makes sense in a way. but i dont think he fuses... first the ES turns to heartless so when you turn to a heartless you lose your memories (remember like what Sora said in KHI when he briefly becomes a heartless?) then the Old Man (who i think is a nobody) join together. Then it becomes a mixture. Im not sure how he was wiped out into Hollow Bastion or what happened to the Female Soldier and BHS but thats all i could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back