• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In dd/asas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhRiku1337

In dd / asas when the guy with the two keyblades fight of those heartless you can see him throw his oathkeeper at them! should it be possible that this could be a new attack! cuz that would be sweet!

KhRiku1337

I KNOW THAT IT WAS STRIKE RAID!!! i mean just a combo attack maybe in KH2 that is would be cool! read before you flame people!!!!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
KhRiku1337 said:
I KNOW THAT IT WAS STRIKE RAID!!! i mean just a combo attack maybe in KH2 that is would be cool! read before you flame people!!!!

I still don't get what you're trying to say. Are you saying it would be cool if they used the move of throwing the Keyblade in DD (which is called Strike Raid) in KH II?

Big deal. They most likely will use it, you dink. It's not all that special.

KhRiku1337

some of you guys are really stupid you know that! NOT STRIKE RAID!! so dont say the damn word again!!!!!
like a combo plus 1 but now combo plus throw or something like that!

thecloser

srry man i didn't mean to flame you or something but i agree using that in a combo would be so cool

libreg

yeah that would be cool but how will you be able to do it I wonder?

tdude_6

it would only work with 2 keyblades becasue wat if ur hittting a guy/boss and accidently throw it like in the combo? it wold take time for the blade to come back and buy then u wold be defence-less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back