• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In CoM which org member took the longest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
The title basically explains the thread. So which org. member do you think took the longest to beat. Larxnene took me the longest.

Sorry if this has been posted before. Checked but it didn't come up.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Larxene II took the longest for me. She was too damn fast and kept breaking my cards. Riku Replica on R/R also took me a long time, since Riku doesn't have a reliable and good way of healing besides the Oogie Boogie card.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think the second Axel battle took me the longest. Just because I liked him a lot at the time and I couldn`t bring myself to beat him.

Samhain

Bronze Member
larxene.

i hate that annoying giggling bitch. i must have died 30000 times :mad:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Vexen. God he was ridiculously hard. He kept killing me =/

Samhain

Bronze Member
Vexen. God he was ridiculously hard. He kept killing me =/
for an old man and a guy who has no weapon other than that bitch of a shield he is really powerful.

u know what's funny? he is the weakest member which is why his chair is so low. WTF? he wooped my ass so many times! its also funny when they say demyx was a horrible fighter yet a lot of people had trouble with him, lol.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Oh never mind on Vexen, I just remembered Zexion right now.

God he was friggin' ughhhhhh. He kept stealing my cards Dx

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
for an old man and a guy who has no weapon other than that bitch of a shield he is really powerful.

u know what's funny? he is the weakest member which is why his chair is so low. WTF? he wooped my ass so many times! its also funny when they say demyx was a horrible fighter yet a lot of people had trouble with him, lol.

Gameplay =/= story.

Depending on the choice, Organization members in gameplay, regardless of their story-wise strength, can be weaker or better than they truly are in the mechanics. Xemnas was the most powerful, but almost everyone had no problem fighting him in KH2. So, yes, it could be Demyx or Vexen was that one boss you had a tough time beating (and really, what made Demyx difficult was the time limit: which he doesn't have power over. That's Luxord's territory). However, it's not fact that they are really that strong in-game unless officially stated.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Second fight w/ Vexen.
I don't remember how many times I had to...ice blade.
Repliku fight after DI comes in second. Hated being stunned.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd say Larxene for me, mainly because of the Repliku battle right before her. Her annoying giggling pissed me off to the point where I was about to throw the GBA across the room.

NumberVIII

VEXEN. Omg. That shit was TERRIBLE. I wanted to jump through the screen and strangle him to death. I was SO HAPPY when Axel came to kill him. Then I felt a tiny bit of pity, but I was still mostly glad cause he was a bitch and a half.

Xenliad

I got through Axel, Larxene, Marluxia, and Zexion on my first tries. Repliku varied I think but I don't remember all of his fights. Lexaeus gave me problems at first. Vexen was hardest by far.

Magic

For some reason, I found Axel 2 to be ridiculously hard to
beat. That firetooth attack kept defeating me. I was so happy when I won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back