• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In BBS what did you think of this cutscene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku-KH

Sometimes Destiny Islands. other times Twilight to
My opinion still stands... I don't like it when Maleficent said that. But, I suppose it's not that surprising hearing something like that from her.

I hope Xehanort just keeps trying to use Sora as his last vessel. I know! Youre all thinking "You're so cruel to Sora!" But I'm not really.
We know he won't actually ever do it. Right? I mean, if he did. Who would you play as in KHIII I ask? So, the reason I said that was because... So long as he keeps trying to get Sora, he will never have 13 of him! "Sounded good right?" As Sora would say. But... I think if he read this, he'd be more like "You rotten!" Don't worry Sora! I don't want you or anyone else to become Xehanort. I'm just "hoping" Nomura won't let that happen! But you can never tell what he's thinking...

Yeah. Aqua will sure have a lot to worry about when she returns. She always has so much worry about... And her friends never understood why she did what she did in BBS. Ven even went so far into saying "You're awful Aqua." And "Now that you're a keyblade master, you've let it go to your head." I would say she has the roughest story out of the three. But... The other two's not exactly a fun fair either. I cried for a long time the first time I watched bbs in 2010.

Master_Aqua

Yeah you'd expect something like that from ahem..... "The Mistress of Evil."

Like it's been said before, Xehanort needs to do something so that Sora has some resentment against Xehanort. Between everyone, Sora doesn't really have a reason to be angry at Xehanort other than he's a bad guy lol.

Yes I agree Aqua has had the roughest time out of the three and she will certainly have a lot on her mind when she returns. Yes BBS really gave me the feels, tear worthy.

Riku-KH

Sometimes Destiny Islands. other times Twilight to
Sora will have something to be mad at Xehanort for when he finds out that Xehanort almost turnedhim into a vessel! He knows that Xemnas and Ansem both come from MX. So, he knows he's done a lot of bad things. I wonder what he'll do when he first meets MX! Rik has sent him already, and Sora hasn't. I think that's kinda funny. I guess they wanted that scene to be more dramatic. Riku's first time seeing him wasn't very memorable. He just looked at him and snarled. I guess that's all I could say too. I think Riku dislikes him more than Sora does.

I hope they rescue Aqua near the beginning of the game. I can't wait to see Sora and Ven meet too! I don't know how they're going to wake him up though...

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
With Ven, what I think is going to happen;

Sora's going to give Ven's heart back somehow (The RIGHT way, without destroying his own; No mess like what happened LAST TIME he returned someone's heart) and then Ven'll wake up. Someone might have to dive into Ven's sleeping heart to wake him up MAYBE, that's unsure at the moment, tho I think Ven's semiconscious at worst at the moment. (I'm laying my money on Sora, but no one smack me if i'm wrong)

And yeah. I assume there's going to be some stuff that will get Sora's dander up somehow about Xehanort; "Pick on my friends, why you..." or "I won't be your slave, you #@$%" or something of the sort. Maybe he might get a little pissed after really talking with Ven and finding out what happened back then. (I assume there will be a little guy to guy talk..whatever you wanna call that..with Ven and Sora truly getting acquainted after Ven's reawakened. Maybe over some sea salt ice cream?) We'll have to see how it's handled.

Megavoltage

Awards
I thought Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters dying was really strange. They didn’t die in the movie or its sequels. Did Nomura have a grudge against those characters lol

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
My reaction to that particular explosion scene: "Oh yeah, things get aggressive! I like that!" while being shocked I see something like that in a Disney game xD

Other reactions to other dark BBS things when I first played the game:

• The Queen asking Terra to kill Snow White and Terra was like "Ok, I'll do it" : ".........
    wtfisthisplz.png
    TERRA."
  • Aqua getting strangulated: "...
    guaahplz.gif
    .... .... ... "
  • Ventus left like an empty husk after Xehanort extracted Vanitas: "You're just kicking him like that?
    shockplz.gif
    Is he dead now?? just wtffff"
  • seeing Vanitas : " Uu, finally a worthy antagonist~ Dashing design, sexy voice... wonder how he battles
    studmuffinplz.png
    "
  • Vanitas' reaction after losing to Ventus: "Wait wait wait... why is he making those faces? Something's terribly wrong here." *starts feeling guilty for some reason* "WHAT JUST HAPPENED"
  • Terra hurting Braig and Xehanort hurting Eraqus with Darkness slash-thing: "O__O ooook.......so THAT's how Xigbar got his eyepatch. Ouch..."
  • entering Keyblade Graveyard with that awesome music: "....I got a feeling that ... everyone will just die here... For a last world, this music tells me there will be no happy ending."
  • Lingering Will winning but losing it all, alone in the middle of the Badlands in the end: *GOOSEBUMPS* *CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE* that moment had such a strong feeling of "that's how it ends" to it, I was silenced for a few hours just thinking about how dark the ending was.

I can't think of other things right now, need help xD

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I had no thoughts towards that,i can't really think of any scene really that made me think about it much.

I kinda just go with flow when i'm playing.

Squabble

I thought Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters dying was really strange. They didn’t die in the movie or its sequels. Did Nomura have a grudge against those characters lol

Maybe Nomura has bad memories of stepmothers and stepsisters from his childhood.

Jokes aside(not even a joke to be honest!), felt out place I thought too.

Master_Aqua

My reaction to that particular explosion scene: "Oh yeah, things get aggressive! I like that!" while being shocked I see something like that in a Disney game xD

Other reactions to other dark BBS things when I first played the game:

• The Queen asking Terra to kill Snow White and Terra was like "Ok, I'll do it" : ".........
    wtfisthisplz.png
    TERRA."
  • Aqua getting strangulated: "...
    guaahplz.gif
    .... .... ... "
  • Ventus left like an empty husk after Xehanort extracted Vanitas: "You're just kicking him like that?
    shockplz.gif
    Is he dead now?? just wtffff"
  • seeing Vanitas : " Uu, finally a worthy antagonist~ Dashing design, sexy voice... wonder how he battles
    studmuffinplz.png
    "
  • Vanitas' reaction after losing to Ventus: "Wait wait wait... why is he making those faces? Something's terribly wrong here." *starts feeling guilty for some reason* "WHAT JUST HAPPENED"
  • Terra hurting Braig and Xehanort hurting Eraqus with Darkness slash-thing: "O__O ooook.......so THAT's how Xigbar got his eyepatch. Ouch..."
  • entering Keyblade Graveyard with that awesome music: "....I got a feeling that ... everyone will just die here... For a last world, this music tells me there will be no happy ending."
  • Lingering Will winning but losing it all, alone in the middle of the Badlands in the end: *GOOSEBUMPS* *CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE* that moment had such a strong feeling of "that's how it ends" to it, I was silenced for a few hours just thinking about how dark the ending was.

I can't think of other things right now, need help xD

Your reactions are just so kawaii and sugoi \(*^o^*)/: ten out of ten.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Your reactions are just so kawaii and sugoi \(*^o^*)/: ten out of ten.

K...Kawaii and sugoi? https://soundcloud.com/lavinia-g-1/001a/s-hHAFB
I sure didn't expect THOSE adjectives ! xD Well then, one more reaction, but to something good:
  • Aqua falling off the stairs with that lovely awkward scream: " BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Lol, Aqua, I thought you got the darkest story of them all!"

Aqua:
capture_20150208_224513_by_libertaschi-d8h7byc.png

Master_Aqua

K...Kawaii and sugoi? https://soundcloud.com/lavinia-g-1/001a/s-hHAFB
I sure didn't expect THOSE adjectives ! xD Well then, one more reaction, but to something good:
  • Aqua falling off the stairs with that lovely awkward scream: " BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Lol, Aqua, I thought you got the darkest story of them all!"

Aqua:
capture_20150208_224513_by_libertaschi-d8h7byc.png

Expect the unexpected lol and oh Aqua, silly you, or silly me? lol anyways. (•_•)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back