• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In 358/2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
No, because Xion would still make more sense than Riku, and you would still be working on Riku's story.

And, it was 6 days in VTT, not 7

metalyoshi9

No, because Xion would still make more sense than Riku, and you would still be working on Riku's story.

And, it was 6 days in VTT, not 7

Please read:
We've played Sora "before", didn't stop them from giving us CoM and KH2 after KH1.
Fact remains that Riku's story is one of the four stories Nomura wanted to tell, amongst them being also Roxas's time in the Organization. Riku's story, not Xion's. Xion's story will come from the combination of Roxas and Riku's scenarios, but she's not that important.
It seems logical to me.

And for the number of days.
At least that we saw. Who knows? It could be 70 for all we know. We just see those last few days.

Auron

Missing an eye
OK, Audo, but those theories are just theories. It would be fun to play as Riku, but I think it's more likely you'll be playing as Roxas/Xion.

And that would still build on Riku's story, as we have seen in several cutscenes including Xion and Riku.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I'm going to have to agree with Auron here.

358/2 Days' focus is around the Organization. Sure, Riku's story is still untold, but there are plenty of opportunities in future games for it to be told.

A

Audo

It's going to be told in Days regardless.
And i never said it was fact, you were just asking why some people thought that a playable Riku scenario would be possible, so i showed you why some people thought it would be possible.

Auron

Missing an eye
Ah, ok, well thank you nonetheless

And JH, we have at least 2 scenes with Xion and Riku

Riku's story will be told, just not directly.

A

Audo

lol, and they went back and are telling his story in KH1. Nomura has already expressed that he has 4 stories he wants to tell, these games are supposed to do that, so whether or not Riku is playable doesn't matter, his story WILL be told though.

We've seen scenes between Riku and Xion in Beast's Castle, as well as Destiny Islands. We've seen scene with just Riku. We hear scenes about Xion calling out for Riku's advice when she is all alone in TWTNW. His story will be told.

A

Audo

I could see Xion being playable. If they really were to go down the multiple scenario route that is.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
If they did multiple, I don't see why they wouldn't make her playable, especially considering how much emphasis they're putting on her.

Personally, although I would love to play as a girl in one of the KH games, I honestly don't want to play as Xion. Then again, I don't want to play as Riku, either. I'd much rather stay with Roxas- makes it seem more like Roxas' story, which was the whole point of the game- to figure out his time in the Organization, not Xion's.

Xion is... just connected.

A

Audo

Riku or Xion would be lovely.
Even cranky old DiZ would be better than Roxas in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back