• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Impressions on meaning of Chi X.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Wasn't really sure where to put this again. XD Though the Greek letter Chi was brought up first in birth by sleep, so yeah. I'm sure most people with interest in the KH series probably researched the heck out of Chi when it was first talked about, so I'm more curious about the impressions you guys had when you researched it. What stuck out the most?

My impressions were; being surprised Chi is an abbreviation of Christ, it being the 22nd number in the alphabet, and the fact that it goes alongside the Chi Rho which was talked about by this guy on Youtube about Pokemon Sun and Moon. My brief little research reaffirmed some other personal thoughts with me as well, but those are not important.

The fact that Nomura is using a real world term, makes me wonder if KH might be connected in some way to the real world...

Luxu

Awards
Chi is considered the light part of the soul (Or heart). The "X" is pronounced "Ki" or "Ky"

Chi refers to the Hearts of the people who die during the Keyblade War, the "X" refers to the X-Blade

Basically the Keyblade War and X-Blade

But this should be moved to the Unchained X or X section.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The fact that Nomura is using a real world term, makes me wonder if KH might be connected in some way to the real world...
If I had a nickel for every time a work of fiction alluded to something in the real world, I'd have... uh, a diddlyton of nickels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back