• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Impression on the demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will the game be fun and addictive

• Yes, it's great

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No, it sucks

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • it's too soon to be certain

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

AegisXIII

Awards
We have the demo since yesterday. So tell me: does it have everything to make a great kh game? Or are you a bit skeptical towards it?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’ve scored all As on beginner already. Proud mode is pretty hard. Highest score I’ve gotten so far is B.

I’ll say it didn’t come natural at first and does take some time to adjust. It has been fun so far!

2 quid is good

Awards
I find it much harder than theatrythm, and it's mostly because of the triangle and jump, plus I'm too used to tilting the left stick to make sora move and catch myself doing that a lot, that said, I've had a blast and can't wait for it go on sale so I can get it

Katsagu

Awards
I'm loving it so much! I keep trying to get full chains on every difficulty. So far only was able to do it on beginner.

I really like how the game plays, it has a lot going into how it plays, and is way more challengin than it looks.

NemesisSP

Awards
I felt this was exactly the kind of gameplay I expected out of a Kingdom Hearts Ryhthym game and in that respect it hasn't disappointed. I feel it is a good deal challenging for beginners, but the ways the team have made the gameplay accessible has really done it wonders. The three distinct ways of playing I can already tell are gonna offer quite a lot in return for mastering them on each difficulty and song.

What I also appreciate so far that we did see in trailers is the visual aspect of it. It doesn't feel as distracting as I thought and I was quite impressed that Wave of Darkness had the final battle stage of 0.2 rendered in the style of the games before it and KH3. It was a nice touch to see and was something I worried about considering we already know the new cutscenes were going to be in the KH3 style. It shows that a lot of care went into a game a lot of people may not even play.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I finally tried it, and it left me a shaky bundle of nerves with fidgety hands. It’s a struggle to even type this with my phone.

I still liked it, even if I sucked at it. The sides don’t fit my screen though and I can’t find one-button mode.

Katsagu

Awards
It's funny because fans are mostly in love with it, while regular video game journalists say that it's annoying and it looks ugly.

Annoying and ugly? But why?

Even if you don't like KH that much it is still a very cool rhythm game.

Edit: I went to check "KH MoM previews" on google, and it's mostly praise from press for how fun it is.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I finally tried it out, started with Standard and just barely made it through the Wonderland track. I suuuuuuuuck at this game. But it's really fun though. I tried again on beginner and One button mode and did much better. Gonna try the other song levels. This is going to be a tough game for me, but I want to get better at it. It's like the anti-COM for me, lol.

The sides don’t fit my screen though and I can’t find one-button mode.
You can find one-button mode on the track selection by pressing the Triangle button. That will give you the option to change your style.

AegisXIII

Awards
I finally tried it out, started with Standard and just barely made it through the Wonderland track. I suuuuuuuuck at this game. But it's really fun though. I tried again on beginner and One button mode and did much better. Gonna try the other song levels. This is going to be a tough game for me, but I want to get better at it. It's like the anti-COM for me, lol.

You can find one-button mode on the track selection by pressing the Triangle button. That will give you the option to change your style.

Out of curiosity, do you suck at this game as well? I am wondering if there is a correlation. :LOL:

1602766408340.png

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Out of curiosity, do you suck at this game as well? I am wondering if there is a correlation. :LOL:

View attachment 13143
You know it's funny, I was able to do this on my first try when I played BBS way back when, and it was totally on accident. To this day I never really understood how I got through this so easily. Then again I never played it again after that one time.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I played through all the songs. Scored B's on Wonderland, Hand in Hand, and the Rustling Forest. Got a C in Wave of Darkness 1. All this on Beginner Mode. This game looks adorable with it's little chibi loading screens, but it is brutal. Wave of Darkness was like the superboss of this demo.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

View attachment 13143

This game was infinitely easier on the PSP for some reason. I think the improved frame rate on PS3 and PS4 made this game harder xD

Anyways, I personally am not bad at rhythm games but I'm not great either and to me MOM is honestly pretty hard.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
This game was infinitely easier on the PSP for some reason. I think the improved frame rate on PS3 and PS4 made this game harder xD

Anyways, I personally am not bad at rhythm games but I'm not great either and to me MOM is honestly pretty hard.
Really? No wonder I beat it first try then. I played the PSP version. And here I thought I actually had some level of rhythm skill, lol. Explains why I'm sucking at the MoM demo.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Demo's fun but it isn't a KH game. It's a rhythm game with KH highlights. Good for quick side game material, not something I'd invest money in for the sake of LoRe or anything of that nature.

Back